60 Minutes on the Lincoln Project

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Its a Fantastic profile of the Lincoln Project by 60 Minutes. They're clear about their strategy...distract Trump to create chaos in his campaign. I'm not sure they needed to instill chaos...they are doing the best to increase it.

The strategy to target specific segments of the Republican Party is really interesting:

Misguided Women

Veternas:

The second ad for veterans....some of the quotes from the blob are truly shocking in how disgusting they are.

If the LP are Republicans, as they say they are, what's their strategy for gaining power in America and implementing Republican policies? Or do they see Sleepy Joe and his New Green Deal and alliance with Crazy Bernie as "conservative"?

Its a Fantastic profile of the Lincoln Project by 60 Minutes. They're clear about their strategy...distract Trump to create chaos in his campaign. I'm not sure they needed to instill chaos...they are doing the best to increase it.

The strategy to target specific segments of the Republican Party is really interesting:

Misguided Women

Veternas:

The second ad for veterans....some of the quotes from the blob are truly shocking in how disgusting they are.

Do they talk about the Lincoln Project relationship with Putin?

Misguided Women

Veternas:

I love the daughters one.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

I love the daughters one.

Me too.

The last one listed is truly upsetting though when you hear what he said about veterans from Iraq.... disgusting.

If the LP are Republicans, as they say they are, what's their strategy for gaining power in America and implementing Republican policies? Or do they see Sleepy Joe and his New Green Deal and alliance with Crazy Bernie as "conservative"?
After the Trumpublicans crash the republican party someone has to pick up the pieces.

You have zero idea what those words even men.
Actually, I'm far more versed in the subject than than you. ... :cool:
Ya, you vote for a guy who hates Muslims. Like you even know anything, lol.

Where did you get the idea that Trump "hates Muslims" at all?

The President has opined that Islam is a unbelievable tremendous religion, has visited and had successful relations with many muslim leaders in Saudi Arabia, the UAE , Kosovo, etc. His supporters include many prominent American Muslims including Iron Mike Tyson. And he even served a Roast Iftar at the WH for all of his Muslim friends.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

60 minutes fawning over The Lincoln Project is nothing more than Goebbels doing a propaganda piece on Quisling and his other collaborating fellow travelers.

They are just pissed at Trump for taking power away from them.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

chapped ass people asses really hurt when they get the shit kicked out of them and the lincoln bullshiters will have their day of reckoning

After the Trumpublicans crash the republican party someone has to pick up the pieces.

"Picking up the pieces" is a far cry from winning elections and implementing policy. And that's what political parties are for. If they can't achieve that, they are just a pointless debating society.

Lincoln Project has had enough

They are trying to reclaim the Republican Party

They never owned it.

They ignored a huge part of it while they had a significant say.

Enter....Donald Trump.

To bad you can't see them as the same losers Harris & Co. are.......power hungry people who don't give a shit about America.

Forum List

Back