60 Minutes goes to Sweden to make a heart-warming special about diversity, but see a different situation, then this happens.

I've said this before and I'll say this again, diversity is destroying America. The more diverse we become to worse America will become. It is a plain and simple fact and it's been plainly proven. Let's look at 2 examples.

Switzerland.

Switzerland has amazingly low crime rates in all of Europe. They do not have a very diverse nation as well. If you want to move there you have to wait, pay a lot of money, fluently speak and read their language and understand their culture. So almost all citizens speak the same language, have the same customs, love the country and look similar. So no matter where you go you see others similar to yourself which creates a familiarity between people.

America is a country that from absolutely nothing to a major world super power because for hundreds of years America was founded by and occupied by white christians and wasn't very diverse. But now we have people coming from allover the world that barely speak any English, refuse to conform to our society and instead want our society to conform to them, they don't care about our culture, they don't love America, push their beliefs and religions on our nation and all of that makes America the weakest it's been in hundreds of years.

Wow!

Talk about not staying in your lane!!!

Those young gentlemen come from horrible countries and are given the privilege of living in a civilized nation like Sweden and they act that way?

They should get on their knees every day and thank the foolish Swedish people for letting them in.

Those Swedish politicians who let them in should be ashamed of themselves.

Above all, the Swedish people who voted for those politicians have ruined a once nice country.

Wow!

Talk about not staying in your lane!!!

Those young gentlemen come from horrible countries and are given the privilege of living in a civilized nation like Sweden and they act that way?

They should get on their knees every day and thank the foolish Swedish people for letting them in.

Those Swedish politicians who let them in should be ashamed of themselves.

Above all, the Swedish people who voted for those politicians have ruined a once nice country.

They need to buy some helicopters from Chile.

I've said this before and I'll say this again, diversity is destroying America.
(1) I prefer the more diplomatic verb "changing."

(2) Sometime in the next century, two current minority groups will form the MAJORITY.

(3) They are, of course, lovely people.

(4) But a lot of observers respectfully suggest that they lack the ability to run a modern and organized nation.

(5) So only God/Fate/Karma knows what is going to happen to this nation in, say, a hundred years' time.

(6) Some people have no doubt that this continent will eventually be (peacefully) divided up into safe zones for the various groups.

The west is committing suicide, by letting these people in. In just a couple more decades, Europe will only be a shadow of it's former greatness.

Islam, will be the death of the west, and no one is willing to stand up to it.

Forum List

Back