60 Minutes goes to Sweden to make a heart-warming special about diversity, but see a different situation, then this happens.

It really does.

I lived in the most diverse city in the world for more than 30 years, nothing you've posted is remotely true.

Whatever is happening in Sweden isn't because of "diversity".

The video proved his statement? 🤷‍♀️

How many native swedes attacked the reporter and camera crew? Go!

But did they learn anything? Or will they still remain the same leftists who mouth appreciation of their feral pets?

What does it take to wake some people up?

Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh..... hahaha....heh...heh ...heh.....sigh.. ahhhhhhhaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaah..... hahaha... hahahaha.....

Diversity yeah..... Inclusion....heh heh..... Equity..... Assimilation....heh heh heh.....

It really does.

I lived in the most diverse city in the world for more than 30 years, nothing you've posted is remotely true.

The root word for Diversity is Divisive. Our saying is "United We Stand, Divided We Fall". The Marxists/Demofascist know how to keep people "Diverse".

di·vi·sive
[dəˈvīsiv, diˈviziv]

ADJECTIVE
  1. tending to cause disagreement or hostility between people:
    "the highly divisive issue of health care"
The root word of Community is Unity.

u·ni·ty
[ˈyo͞onədē]

NOUN

1. the state of being united or joined as a whole:
    "European unity" · "their leaders called for unity between opposing factions"

It really does.

Well let me see now.... I watched the video.... Listened to the swedish police officer's comments, watched the completely unprovoked attack on the news team..... What part of it is not true?

Last edited:
E Pluribus Unum

From many one. It does not mean we surrender our personal customs or traditions. It means we as individuals unite for the common purpose of a unified nation with a common purpose outlined in our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Democrats hate this. The want division.

Sweden is experiencing the joys of division now.

The Western World needs to wake the fuck up. "We" have no obligation of any kind to welcome or even accept wretched bastards from the world's shit-hole countries.

The expression, "Send them back where they came from!" has been identified as blatantly racist and deemed verboten by the world's Leftist cabal, but it is the only rational reaction to the migrations of the past few decades.

Europe in general has a problem with not reproducing fast enough, leaving younger generations with nearly-unachievable tax burdens to pay for the pensions of their elders, but there are better solutions than introducing masses of "workers" who reject the values and norms of the existing culture.

Forum List

Back