60 days of Donald Trump

Remember, Jimmy Carter got the hostages released.

Reagan wasn't president when they struck the deal.
Are you on drugs?
The prisoners were released on day 1 of Reagan's Presidency.

That's what I said. The release had to be negotiated by the president in the white house BEFORE their release, not by who was there when they were let go.

Are you on drugs?

That's what I said. The release had to be negotiated by the president in the white house BEFORE their release, not by who was there when they were let go.
The Mullahs didn't give a fuck about anything Carter had to say other then he would provide air transport.
Reagan announced he was going to pound Iran into the sand and the Mullahs knew they had to release the prisoners.
If Carter won reelection, the prisoners would never have been released.

Those states said the ballot processing would take at least 4 days based on the technology and methodology.
It took less than an hour.
Case closed.
Remember, the counting process is in stages. First you count the votes there are no disagreements on, where signatures are a near exact match. Then you handle the questionable ballots, then the disputed ballots. Each in turn takes longer and longer, and returns fewer and fewer votes.

Those states said the ballot processing would take at least 4 days based on the technology and methodology.
It took less than an hour.
Case closed.
Remember, the counting process is in stages. First you count the votes there are no disagreements on, where signatures are a near exact match. Then you handle the questionable ballots, then the disputed ballots. Each in turn takes longer and longer, and returns fewer and fewer votes.
I suggest you watch the news on a daily basis every day for the rest of your life.
I have done polling and I am a software developer and the hardware and number of pollers could not process that many in such a short amount of time.
I will not respond further.

The Mullahs didn't give a fuck about anything Carter had to say other then he would provide air transport.
Reagan announced he was going to pound Iran into the sand and the Mullahs knew they had to release the prisoners.
It still means that Carter negotiated their release. The only person who could speak for the country before inauguration day, for their release on inauguration day.

It still means that Carter negotiated their release. The only person who could speak for the country before inauguration day, for their release on inauguration day.
Reagan announces that if the prisoners are not released by the 1st day he's in office, Tehran becomes a parking lot.
Hmm,...Carter does not arrange for transport and becomes the shithead of the century.
Carter doesn't want to become the shithead of the century and arranges transport.
You, being a hopeless Liberal, credit Carter with their release.

I presume you don't know the definition of Cognitive Dissonance.

Reagan announces that if the prisoners are not released by the 1st day he's in office, Tehran becomes a parking lot.
Hmm,...Carter does not arrange for transport and becomes the shithead of the century.
Carter doesn't want to become the shithead of the century and arranges transport.
So you admit Carter negotiated the release.

As you said, Carter said deal with me, or deal with the next guy. And they did not want to deal with the next guy.

You should read his obnoxious letters to the Mullahs of Iran; no wonder the Iranians wouldn't release the prisoners.

Are you on drugs?
Carter kept telling the Mullahs that he believed in God and that they were spiritual.
You don't infer to a Muslim that they are spiritual and don't really believe in your God.

You think the Mullahs gave a shit about a deal with Carter...you're one funny guy.
Imbecile, they were released due to the negotiations with Warren Christopher and Carter. The hostages were loaded onto 2 planes while Carter was still president and took off either minutes before Reagan was sworn in, according to a policeman at the Iranian airport, or minutes after, according to Dan Rather who broke in at the very end of Reagan's swearing in to announce they were taking off. Either way, Reagan had nothing to do with it.

You're appealing to the Trumpies better instincts.
Boy that's a dead end.
They'd just as soon sell their first born into the Russian sex trade than compromise.

Your 6 points were on the money. They're called facts. A foreign concept to the orange cheeto cult.
You want an idea of how ignorant his cult is? Trump tweeted...

No candidate has ever won both Florida and Ohio and lost. I won them both, by a lot!

... and almost a quarter of a million 'liked' it. :eusa_doh:
Don't worry, when Biden eliminates Trump's Small Business Tax Cut and all of those new businesses in poor Black areas go out of business, I'm sure you'll help them cover their tax bills.
Sure, just as soon as I start earning $400K.

Are you on drugs?

Yeah, they were so afraid of Reagan, that they helped Hezbollah bomb a marine barracks.

Are you on drugs?

Yeah, they were so afraid of Reagan, that they helped Hezbollah bomb a marine barracks.
US citizens somehow feel more for civilians than the enlisted; I don't know why.

Forum List

Back