Target policies facilitate victims for predators

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Just as liberals wanted and just as conservatives predicted would happen...
  • Two weeks after Target announced that its women’s bathrooms were open to anyone whose “gender identity” led him there, police in a town in Texas issued a warrant for what was unmistakably a man who was spotted by a girl in a Super Target fitting room recording her as she undressed. The warrant charged him with “invasive visual recording.”
  • A month later, the same thing happened at a Target in New Hampshire: A man was charged with filming women in the fitting room.
  • The following month, it happened again. In July, an Idaho paper reported that a “man dressed as a woman” was caught filming a young woman removing her clothes in the dressing room of a local Target. The predator was booked as a male under the name Shaun Smith, and according to a New York Times article on the incident, “Both the victim and her mother described the voyeur as a white male wearing a dress and blond wig.”
Just one month before Target announced its policy, a 14-year-old girl noticed a man photographing her under the door as she changed clothes in a Target fitting room in Florida. She said that when she saw the camera, “I didn’t know what to do about it. So my body just locked up and I started shaking. … I don’t feel safe in a dressing room anymore.”

Target knew that even its family restrooms were vulnerable; in 2015, a California man was caught hiding a camera in one.

Just a couple of weeks after Target’s announcement, a woman who was being verbally harassed in the swimsuit section of a Target in Florida videotaped herself chasing her harasser out of the store and into the parking lot. The man, it turned out, had a history of bothering women in public places and a previous conviction for photographing women in dressing rooms.

Under Target’s policy, men exactly like him can now walk right into the women’s restroom or fitting room, and any startled woman is the problem to be handled—not the offending man.

Predators Are Taking Advantage of Target's Fitting Room Policy

Anyone with even a marginal understanding of abnormal psychology could foresee that predatory psychos would use this "inclusionary" bullshit to their advantage. Why are we not more interested in women's/girl's/men's/boy's feelings? Why must we always kowtow to the lowest denominator? Twigs go to the men's room. Walnuts...visit the ladies' room. You don't gots da 'quipement, don't go.

This brings me tears of joy...watching the American people push back against the bat-shit crazy, radical agenda to destroy civilized society from the left by restoring sanity and reason gives me hope once again that my children will grow up in a civilized nation.

New report shows Target is feeling the devastating effects of their transgender bathroom policy

I read the other day Target's CEO claims the policy was implemented by underlings while he was meeting suppliers...

I don't believe that for one moment

This brings me tears of joy...watching the American people push back against the bat-shit crazy, radical agenda to destroy civilized society from the left by restoring sanity and reason gives me hope once again that my children will grow up in a civilized nation.

New report shows Target is feeling the devastating effects of their transgender bathroom policy

I read the other day Target's CEO claims the policy was implemented by underlings while he was meeting suppliers...

That's because he's about to lose his job and he needs an excuse.

That's because he's about to lose his job and he needs an excuse.

He needs to lose his job, he has a duty to share holders and he failed

Snowflakes have all the answers.

Why are we harassing these people simply because they have sexual interests against the mainstream?

Maybe we should build a 33rd bathroom for these predators.

“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong. And you’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”
Unless you are a woman, or man, who cherishes your privacy. Unless you are a parent who is concerned for the safety of your children. Unless you are one of the 99.97% of Americans who are not mentally "confused" and openly deny the fact of biology that has determined your gender. Hint: there are only two, with very few genetic anomalies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back