"Mummy my tummy hurts" - How guns keep you safe.

Americans have always been violent and since we all need guns people forgot to checks their emotions when they handle a weapon.
Not unless you're high on weed.
I doubt this person was high on weed, but you can give us the copy of his toxicology report, I hope he enjoys prison and gets his due justice there.

America is a violent society. It always has been and hopefully always will be.

When you do, say or even think anything too hard you need to be prepared for a potentially violent response that may range from harsh words to lethal force.

This woman forgot thst and she will have to pay the price for that every day as she misses her son.

As of late I’ve been wearing my “My Level of Grumpiness is based on Your Level of Stupidity“ tee shirt when I go out in public. An associate asked how I feel safe doing so. My response was ”I’m pretty much always the best armed person anywhere I am and I have no issue killing someone if need be”

Its almost impossible to process this incident. What is wrong with you people ?
Tommy. This is in South LA. One of the worst shit holes in America known to man. This is MAXINES DISTRICT I BELIEVE. Why don't you write to that Neanderthal and tell her.Oh wait..She lives in a 5 million dollar spread not even near her district.......................LOLOL

LA used to be such a nice place. Destroyed by libturdism.

America is a violent society. It always has been and hopefully always will be.

When you do, say or even think anything too hard you need to be prepared for a potentially violent response that may range from harsh words to lethal force.

This woman forgot thst and she will have to pay the price for that every day as she misses her son.

As of late I’ve been wearing my “My Level of Grumpiness is based on Your Level of Stupidity“ tee shirt when I go out in public. An associate asked how I feel safe doing so. My response was ”I’m pretty much always the best armed person anywhere I am and I have no issue killing someone if need be”

If I saw someone wearing that tee shirt, I’d think they were a real asshole.
You don’t mind that though do ya? ;)

Its almost impossible to process this incident. What is wrong with you people ?
Tommy. This is in South LA. One of the worst shit holes in America known to man. This is MAXINES DISTRICT I BELIEVE. Why don't you write to that Neanderthal and tell her.Oh wait..She lives in a 5 million dollar spread not even near her district.......................LOLOL

LA used to be such a nice place. Destroyed by libturdism.
it happened in the city of Orange in Orange County.....not LA.......

Ever notice that when penises are mentioned in connection with the topic of gun control, it's always from the side that opposes the right to keep and bear arms?

The true origin of the quote popularly misattributed to Freud about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual maturity is unknown, but it is not at all uncommon for some fool like odanny to demonstrate that whomever did say it was right.

But you don't get to compensate for having a small penis by carrying a gun around with you.

Forum List

Back