6 Reason Roy Moore Will Win

Ivanka Trump believes “there’s a special place in hell” for people who do the things that GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore is accused of.

While President Trump ignored shouted questions from reporters about Moore on Wednesday, the first daughter weighed in on the scandal surrounding the firebrand former Alabama judge, telling the Associated Press that she has seen no evidence discrediting his accusers.

Moore has been accused of pursuing sexual and romantic relationships with teenage girls — one as young as 14 — when he was in his 30s.

“There is a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Trump told the AP. “I’ve yet to see a valid explanation, and I have no reason to doubt the victims’ accounts.”

Ivanka Trump: There's a 'special place in hell for people who prey on children'

Accused is the operative word here. Get it yet?

"I have no reason to doubt."

She believes Moore is a child molester and a sexual predator, and that there is a special place in hell for him.

Too bad. So sad.

Okay. Everybody remember the "prove it" benchmark the tards have just created while they defended a child molester.

Don't forget.

After all the years of making false accusations against Obama and the Clintons, the tards have suddenly discovered the words "prove it". :lol:

You can't remember anything nit wit. You only know what you are spoon fed. No one believes anything a liar like you says.
Oh, I have a very, very long memory.

That's what pisses you hypocrites off so much.

Ok, Mr. Memory. Give me an example of me being hypocritical.
I already have, Mr. Short Term Memory.

Show me where you went after all these tards for making false accusations against the Clintons and Obama like you have today with me.

Go ahead. I'll wait here, hypocrite.

Start with "Lolita Island".

Most Alabamans think middle aged men are a good fit for 14 and 15 year olds so of course he'll win.

Such hate and bigotry! Tisk tisk.
Truth isn't bigoted.

There's where you fail again. It's not truth, it's just lies and bigotry. Still waiting for you to prove Moore is a predator, liar.
How many spoke up against him???? What do you need Pictures??? This pos was scum BEFORE the women came out against him,,, TWICE thrown off his seat? But then again he'd be a fine fit in the republican senate

Is that the benchmark in your fantasy land now? All the proof needed is for people to accuse? We all think you are an complete idiot. I guess you must be one.
Lets just disregard ALL women coming forwards?? And I'm an idiot?? You have a big AH on your forehead

Ivanka Trump believes “there’s a special place in hell” for people who do the things that GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore is accused of.

While President Trump ignored shouted questions from reporters about Moore on Wednesday, the first daughter weighed in on the scandal surrounding the firebrand former Alabama judge, telling the Associated Press that she has seen no evidence discrediting his accusers.

Moore has been accused of pursuing sexual and romantic relationships with teenage girls — one as young as 14 — when he was in his 30s.

“There is a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Trump told the AP. “I’ve yet to see a valid explanation, and I have no reason to doubt the victims’ accounts.”

Ivanka Trump: There's a 'special place in hell for people who prey on children'

Accused is the operative word here. Get it yet?

"I have no reason to doubt."

She believes Moore is a child molester and a sexual predator, and that there is a special place in hell for him.

Too bad. So sad.

"Accused". Let me say that more slowly for you:

A..C...C...U...S...E...D...

Sorry, I don't have any crayons.

Okay. Everybody remember the "prove it" benchmark the tards have just created while they defended a child molester.

Don't forget.

After all the years of making false accusations against Obama and the Clintons, the tards have suddenly discovered the words "prove it". :lol:

You can't remember anything nit wit. You only know what you are spoon fed. No one believes anything a liar like you says.

You've been on this forum as long as I have. This forum should be overflowing with examples of you attacking the tards for accusing the Clintons of pedophilia.

Just running over with your outrage and tons of "prove it" posts.

Yeah.

I'm waiting.

Don't forget.

Show me where you went after all these tards for making false accusations against the Clintons and Obama like you have today with me.

Nice try dipshit, you made the claim liar, now prove it.

Looks like the trolls are out in full force tonight. I’ll just say it’s funny how the Left are the first ones to call something sexist or misogynistic or homophobic, and criticize slut-shaming, but they’re also the first ones to weaponize even the mere notion of sexual impropriety.

Don't forget.

You've been on this forum as long as I have. This forum should be overflowing with examples of you attacking the tards for accusing the Clintons of pedophilia.

Yeah.

I'm waiting.

I don't have to prove anything liar, you do. You made the claim. That's how it works in the adult world.

Don't forget.

See?

You never did. You just sat there, silent in your consent of the false accusations.

You REEK of hypocrisy.

Such hate and bigotry! Tisk tisk.
Truth isn't bigoted.

There's where you fail again. It's not truth, it's just lies and bigotry. Still waiting for you to prove Moore is a predator, liar.
How many spoke up against him???? What do you need Pictures??? This pos was scum BEFORE the women came out against him,,, TWICE thrown off his seat? But then again he'd be a fine fit in the republican senate

Is that the benchmark in your fantasy land now? All the proof needed is for people to accuse? We all think you are an complete idiot. I guess you must be one.
Lets just disregard ALL women coming forwards?? And I'm an idiot?? You have a big AH on your forehead

You MUST be an idiot then? You are accused of it.

See?

You never did. You just sat there, silent in your consent of the false accusations.

You REEK of hypocrisy.

Yeah you are nothing but a proven liar. Dismissed liar.

Don't forget.

Yeah.

I'm waiting.

I don't have to prove anything liar, you do. You made the claim. That's how it works in the adult world.
I just did prove it, hypocrite.

Hoisted by your own benchmark.

I warned you tards. Warned you and warned you and warned you that your benchmarks would one day come back and bite you in your fucking hypocritical faces.

TA-DAAAAAA!

This is what really raises the ire of the tards. They can't stand not being allowed to live by a double standard.

They just can't stand it.

Don't forget.

Yeah.

I'm waiting.
They're all FOS ,,,, If they had pictures they call them false They know how to give it all right but they're punks when it goes the other way

Don't forget.

Yeah.

I'm waiting.
They're all FOS ,,,, If they had pictures they call them false They know how to give it all right but they're punks when it goes the other way

Nope, the pictures of Al Franken groping women were real. I believe them.

Oh, did I mention that St. Hillary the Inevitable's husband took repeated trips to his friend Epstein's Lolita Island where 16 sex slaves were kept?

Lol, you get my vote for best thread title of the year so far.

And here we see the fucking hypocrite not challenging the accusations of pedophilia by the Clintons. Instead, he chortles and admires the false accusers!

TA-DAAAAA!

Your own benchmarks have been snapping back and bitch slapping you, hypocrites.

That's why you ended up supporting a child molester. Your souls are dead.

Oh, did I mention that St. Hillary the Inevitable's husband took repeated trips to his friend Epstein's Lolita Island where 16 sex slaves were kept?

Lol, you get my vote for best thread title of the year so far.

And here we see the fucking hypocrite not challenging the accusations of pedophilia by the Clintons. Instead, he chortles and admires the false accusers!

TA-DAAAAA!

Yeah I didn't say that. That's falsely put under my name.

Yeah.

I'm waiting.

Nope, the pictures of Al Franken groping women were real. I believe them.
Did you also believe Trump when he said how easy it was for him to grab a pussy or cheat on 3 wives ,,,

Forum List

Back