6 pack abs and heart disease

"Insane" would be right. Zero feminity there. There are women with great abs who are still feminine, but this ain't one
1711046296742.jpeg

Right. This woman has great abs, but still looks like a woman.

Steroids are the problem. Both men and women abuse anabolic steroids to achieve a more muscular body.
Unfortunately, many people in the gym would encourage the new ones to use these steroids to reach to their goals much faster.

Unfortunately, many people in the gym would encourage the new ones to use these steroids to reach to their goals much faster.
I workout with weights but never considered using steroids. It is bad for the heart, liver and kidneys.

Men and women that use steroids to gain muscle are cheaters. I always did things the right way to gain muscle.

They’re taking the same drugs women take when they want to “trans” from women to men. In even higher doses.

Female bodybuilders who take steroids can literally be described as trans men.

Testosterone should be left for male lifter/bodybuilders. Women shouldn’t touch it
I wonder why a woman would do this to herself.

Obviously, some bodybuilders do indeed take steroids without it being fatal. Otherwise there wouldn’t be anything but dead bodybuilders.
There is a high death rate among professional bodybuilders.

I have developed a strong physique without the aid of steroids.

Forum List

Back