6 Mississippi Cops found guilty for torturing two black guys

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

least they pleas guilty to the truth. they were doing a drug bust and went way over line. they wont see the light day anytime soon.

If the Negroes didn't deserve it for what they did that day then it was warranted for things they had done in the past or will do in the future.

Prosecute the innocent. Another political show trial.

They all pled guilty.

Did you even read the details? These cops attacked these men who admittedly had done NOTHING, sexually assaulted them, and one got a gun put in his mouth and the cop pulled the trigger.

"In January, the officers entered a house without a warrant and handcuffed and assaulted the two men with stun guns, a sex toy and other objects. The officers mocked them with racial slurs throughout a 90-minute torture session, then devised a cover-up that included planting drugs and a gun, leading to false charges that stood against the victims for months."

If you call this shit "innocent" then you are one sick fuck.

Last edited:

least they pleas guilty to the truth. they were doing a drug bust and went way over line. they wont see the light day anytime soon.

Lie.

Did they have a warrant to enter?

this is an isolated incident. they dumb cops should have stop after they cuffed them. the threat was gone.

this is an isolated incident. they dumb cops should have stop after they cuffed them. the threat was gone.

THERE WAS NO THREAT. That's the whole fucking point. No warrant, no threat. They were responding to a call by one of the cops neighbors about "2 black men living next door." That's it. Not that they DID anything, other than having the audacity to live next to a racist fuckhead and her cop friend. That night, they got the goon squad together and attacked these men in their homes and one shot a bullet through the guys jaw and tongue exiting out of his neck.

Then they planted drugs and a gun at the scene to trump up fake charges that stood against these men for months. This is horrendous. I wish these 6 fuckheads would die.

You're acting like this was a legal home entry gone bad. It wasn't. It was all fake by 6 thugs going after two innocent black men. They TORTURED these men at gunpoint for 90 minutes. TORTURED THEM.

This isn't no damn isolated incident, this kind of injustice and terror has been going on since this country was taken.

Dude every time I hear about this shit my blood boils. Believe me, if I could be the one to put a bullet into the mouth of every one of those bastards I would happily do it.

No you wouldn't.

Fuck yea I would. I was already shot 6 times in an armed robbery. I would shoot those mother fuckers in a heartbeat. I know what it's like to be shot as an innocent victim. And my ordeal only lasted seconds. These men were tortured for 90 fucking minutes.

Fuck yea I would. I was already shot 6 times in an armed robbery. I would shoot those mother fuckers in a heartbeat. I know what it's like to be shot as an innocent victim. And my ordeal only lasted seconds. These men were tortured for 90 fucking minutes.
Yeah right. It doesn't matter how many times you have been shot....have you ever killed anyone? It's a lot easier said than done. And your ass, you aint killing anyone for what they did to someone else. You might do it because you are scared to be shot up again..in self defense. But I highly doubt you have the killer streak in you.

Yeah right. It doesn't matter how many times you have been shot....have you ever killed anyone? It's a lot easier said than done. And your ass, you aint killing anyone for what they did to someone else. You might do it because you are scared to be shot up again..in self defense. But I highly doubt you have the killer streak in you.

You don't think people can want to kill someone for what they did to others? So you don't think any of our soldiers wanted to kill terrorists who killed other Americans because they didn't hurt them personally?

How about you fuck off and don't tell me what the fuck you think I would or wouldn't do. You don't know me, so quite frankly, fuck off.

Forum List

Back