six mississippi cops plead guilty to civil rights charges

dumb cops they were sent into to a drug bust and decided to torcher the dudes while they were at it. now there in jail and lost there jobs.
These scumbags are finished. Not only are they former corrupt cops, but they are going into prison wearing a sex offender jacket. Give it a year, if that...we will hear about these guys dying from brutal attacks. Good.

These scumbags are finished. Not only are they former corrupt cops, but they are going into prison wearing a sex offender jacket. Give it a year, if that...we will hear about these guys dying from brutal attacks. Good.
ewe

I was inclined to defend the police until I saw the thing about sexual assault. I mean, sometimes a violent goon deserves to be roughed up. But if they were sexually assaulting them too, then I think that crosses the line (not the sexual nature of the assault per se, but the fact that if they are going to such an extreme, then it pretty much establishes that they have went too far).
The only violent goons were the police officers.

How you could read about this and not understand that is incomprehensible.

They will be welcomed with open arms by the white supremacists.

Will that save them?

Time will tell.

They will be welcomed with open arms by the white supremacists.

Will that save them?

Time will tell.
No...they won't be welcomed with open arms. They are ex-cops & sex offenders. That kind of wrap is a death sentence..the white supremacists will be the ones to off them.
If they don't, that will be taken as a sign of weakness by the other race gangs.

No...they won't be welcomed with open arms. They are ex-cops & sex offenders. That kind of wrap is a death sentence..the white supremacists will be the ones to off them.
If they don't, that will be taken as a sign of weakness by the other race gangs.
white supremacists dont exist.

white supremacists dont exist.
They do exist, but they aren't even close to as powerful as these woketards act like they are. I was mainly addressing the prison gang aspect, like the Aryan Brotherhood & Peckerwoods. I don't think most of those guys are really ideologically driven, but they do hate blacks & other non-whote groups a lot...and get tats like 14/88 & Swastikas...so they definitely could qualify as white supremacists. But they aren't the types to get politically active...they're felons & career criminals.

Their sex offenses against black men are not the kind the Supremacists are going to hold against them.

Forum List

Back