6 Mississippi Cops found guilty for torturing two black guys

You don't think people can want to kill someone for what they did to others? So you don't think any of our soldiers wanted to kill terrorists who killed other Americans because they didn't hurt them personally?

How about you fuck off and don't tell me what the fuck you think I would or wouldn't do. You don't know me, so quite frankly, fuck off.
You seem upset? You're not fantasizing about shooting me are you?

Justice was served, Superfakebrutha. These thugs with badges are going to the pokey...and it's guaranteed that it will not be a cozy stay, if they survive for long since they are disgraced former cops. The systemically racist system threw white racist cops in prison for the heinous crimes they perpetrated. Guess it's not as systemically racist as you thought? In Mississippi @ that.
Your narratives are crashing before your very eyes. Maybe that's why you're so angry?

Yawn.....

A million good cops savin yo peeps azzes every DAY...........and all you see is 6.

24341.jpg

SupaStoopidFucah
You WASSIST !!!!!!!!!

SupaStupidBrutha is SO STUPID........
HOW STUPID IS HE ????
He's So Stupid ........ he wears a Dunce CROWN!

Last edited:
Yawn.....

A million good cops savin yo peeps azzes every DAY...........and all you see is 6.

24341.jpg

SupaStoopidFucah
You WASSIST !!!!!!!!!

SupaStupidBrutha is SO STUPID........
HOW STUPID IS HE ????
He's So Stupid ........ he wears a Dunce CROWN!
Police show up after crimes are committed, dumbass

Most crimes committed against black folks to unsolved, dumbass. Why is that?

Police show up after crimes are committed, dumbass

Most crimes committed against black folks to unsolved, dumbass. Why is that?
because black people believe snitches get stitches and refuse to testify in most crimes,,,

thats why I say pull the cops out of all black hoods,,
let them police themselves,,

your comment was white racists,, so you can easily find a black racist in any mirror you may come across,,,
Can you show me 6 black racist cops that have done this to 2 white men?
Justice was served, Superfakebrutha. These thugs with badges are going to the pokey...and it's guaranteed that it will not be a cozy stay, if they survive for long since they are disgraced former cops. The systemically racist system threw white racist cops in prison for the heinous crimes they perpetrated. Guess it's not as systemically racist as you thought? In Mississippi @ that.
Your narratives are crashing before your very eyes. Maybe that's why you're so angry?
Not yet it hasn't. How many other white officers operate in the same manner and have done the same thing or worse? Probably plenty of them.

Can you show me 6 black racist cops that have done this to 2 white men?

Not yet it hasn't. How many other white officers operate in the same manner and have done the same thing or worse? Probably plenty of them.
your comment was about all the white racist in the country not cops,,,

so are you saying you should be hung??

because black people believe snitches get stitches and refuse to testify in most crimes,,,
Of course they do, because the police are nowhere to be found when the criminals they testify against show up for retribution.
thats why I say pull the cops out of all black hoods,,
let them police themselves,,
That will work and let them also take their tax dollars that those same police benefit from and maybe they can hire some police officers that will actually care about the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back