6 Million saves 3 Jobs.. Stimulate Me

no misdirection Lump, just 6 mil in that entire slush fund down there is being a little knit picking , what do ya think, we all know Cheney got more than that in defered compensation even though he did supposedly get rid all of his stock , LOL

Interesting you should say, "slush fund" I knew there was hope for you buddy.. :eusa_shhh:

I must admit though, I could care less about Cheney's compensation.

It's fairly obvious he would have made a hell of allot more if he wasn't the VP. He chose instead to put on his tights and cape and save the world....damn even I don't like that vision..:lol:

Now Potter, mind if call you Pot..... Ok Pot , ever consider joining the sunlit side, we are having allot more fun and after all, aren't your lips getting tired...:eusa_angel:

Gotta love this:

“In the end, even if there are a few unwise projects, it is only a handful out of the over 50,000 projects that have been approved to date,” said Liz Oxhorn, a White House spokeswoman.

I found this in the comments section interesting:

This isn't about stimulus…it's about the deal cut between Clinton and Obama re: Clinton's campaign debt being paid off in exchange for support of Obama. http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1891723,00.htmlBTW, this is also felonious. Using taxpayer money to pay off private campaign debt, all under the rubric of "stimulus" is a violation of numerous campaign finance laws. Stop making this about "how much money for 3 jobs?" and make it about the real issue: "How much of my tax money went to pay off a private campaign debt in exchange for political allegiance!?!?" Clinton and Obama should be immediately indicted, and anyone else who directed these funds, either in explicit language in the bill or after-the-fact using authority granted by the bill.
BY Mike on 12/09/2009 at 18:00

They will get away with it.

Gotta love this:

“In the end, even if there are a few unwise projects, it is only a handful out of the over 50,000 projects that have been approved to date,” said Liz Oxhorn, a White House spokeswoman.

I found this in the comments section interesting:

This isn't about stimulus…it's about the deal cut between Clinton and Obama re: Clinton's campaign debt being paid off in exchange for support of Obama. http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1891723,00.htmlBTW, this is also felonious. Using taxpayer money to pay off private campaign debt, all under the rubric of "stimulus" is a violation of numerous campaign finance laws. Stop making this about "how much money for 3 jobs?" and make it about the real issue: "How much of my tax money went to pay off a private campaign debt in exchange for political allegiance!?!?" Clinton and Obama should be immediately indicted, and anyone else who directed these funds, either in explicit language in the bill or after-the-fact using authority granted by the bill.
BY Mike on 12/09/2009 at 18:00

They will get away with it.

Damn right they will.

When Bush was President they would investigate a pin drop, let the sunshine in no matter the cost in money or lives.

Now, didly squat behind closed doors.

They will get away with it as long as the dems hold all three houses.

If that changes, madamn commie and Barry are in deep shit.

They will get away with it as long as the dems hold all three houses.

If that changes, madamn commie and Barry are in deep shit.

I guess all we can hope for is that all this greasing of palms is rejected by the American voters. I'm guardedly optimistic..:eusa_eh:.

Can anyone think of a worse case scenario:

Lets say my firm gets 6 million in Stimulus money. I use 1 million to pay back Bank of America and some other creditors who were ready to take my building away.

I hire three new 40k a year employees who are busty blond and dumb to be my secretaries.

I blow 1 million on a trip to Vegas.

I blow 1 million on a yacht

This is getting long so I'm blowing the other 2.8 odd million on a mansion and its upkeep.

So, my couple dozen current employees didn't get laid off. I got 3 new employees. A dozen strippers, another dozen whores, and some night club owners got to split the billion I blew in Vegas.

The Yacht company and its few dozen employees got to build another darn Yacht and stay in business for another months.

Whoever built my mansion got a ton of money for building it and that was spread all throughout their workforce of 3 dozen ppl and the company's owner who will no doubt go buy an almost as big of a yacht. Oh, and I get butlers and some attractive maid's a job with the remainder of that money.

Cynical, yes. I'm sure some stimulus money got wasted/recirculated around the economy this poorly.

Now the interest on the deficit spending is costly and certainly there are more direct ways to get a return on the money. That is when the cost of our spending will be paid.

I do argue though unless the stimulus money was spend on DVD players from China or blown on French whores in France its just bouncing around the economy. Then again plenty of wealth is redistributed out of America when Acuras and BMW's are bought by private citizens every day.

Can anyone think of a worse case scenario:

Lets say my firm gets 6 million in Stimulus money. I use 1 million to pay back Bank of America and some other creditors who were ready to take my building away.

I hire three new 40k a year employees who are busty blond and dumb to be my secretaries.

I blow 1 million on a trip to Vegas.

I blow 1 million on a yacht

This is getting long so I'm blowing the other 2.8 odd million on a mansion and its upkeep.

So, my couple dozen current employees didn't get laid off. I got 3 new employees. A dozen strippers, another dozen whores, and some night club owners got to split the billion I blew in Vegas.

The Yacht company and its few dozen employees got to build another darn Yacht and stay in business for another months.

Whoever built my mansion got a ton of money for building it and that was spread all throughout their workforce of 3 dozen ppl and the company's owner who will no doubt go buy an almost as big of a yacht. Oh, and I get butlers and some attractive maid's a job with the remainder of that money.

Cynical, yes. I'm sure some stimulus money got wasted/recirculated around the economy this poorly.

Now the interest on the deficit spending is costly and certainly there are more direct ways to get a return on the money. That is when the cost of our spending will be paid.

I do argue though unless the stimulus money was spend on DVD players from China or blown on French whores in France its just bouncing around the economy. Then again plenty of wealth is redistributed out of America when Acuras and BMW's are bought by private citizens every day.

That was a great post, to great, the mice ran away...:lol:

Forum List

Back