6 Million saves 3 Jobs.. Stimulate Me

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
:clap2: Obama saves 3 jobs

Nearly $6 million in stimulus money was paid to two firms run by Mark Penn, Hillary Clinton’s pollster in 2008.

Federal records show that $5.97 million from the $787 billion stimulus helped preserve three jobs at Burson-Marsteller, the global public-relations and communications firm headed by Penn.

Mark Penn's two firms got $6 million from stimulus for PR campaign - TheHill.com

I hate to cast aspersions but gosh this all sounds a tad fishy...:eusa_angel:

Gotta love this:

“In the end, even if there are a few unwise projects, it is only a handful out of the over 50,000 projects that have been approved to date,” said Liz Oxhorn, a White House spokeswoman.

I found this in the comments section interesting:

This isn't about stimulus…it's about the deal cut between Clinton and Obama re: Clinton's campaign debt being paid off in exchange for support of Obama. http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1891723,00.htmlBTW, this is also felonious. Using taxpayer money to pay off private campaign debt, all under the rubric of "stimulus" is a violation of numerous campaign finance laws. Stop making this about "how much money for 3 jobs?" and make it about the real issue: "How much of my tax money went to pay off a private campaign debt in exchange for political allegiance!?!?" Clinton and Obama should be immediately indicted, and anyone else who directed these funds, either in explicit language in the bill or after-the-fact using authority granted by the bill.
BY Mike on 12/09/2009 at 18:00

these people are just fucking screwing over the American Federal Income Tax Payer! They suck.

:eusa_whistle:.. just sitting here wondering how the Democrats are going to justify this!

No.. they can't possibly blame Bush.. their resourceful.. who knows....:lol:

Obama comes up with over $200 billion TARP funds out of thin air to use on what amounts to stuff that the Stimulus Bill was supposed to take care of. And every key point he mentioned to fix the economy sounds like it came right out of the GOP platform.

Obama and his crew are overseeing the largest heist of cash in history. Using all of that money to pay their friends, bribe public officials, reelect Democrats, pay for groups like ACORN to rig elections and screw up the housing market thus causing banks to nearly collapse needing bailout money so Obama can fire their leadership and replace them with his friends and tell everyone how much they can earn, what they can produce, what they can eat, what they can buy, and how much.

It's all innocent. Nothing illegal or unconstitutional going on here.

Obama comes up with over $200 billion TARP funds out of thin air to use on what amounts to stuff that the Stimulus Bill was supposed to take care of. And every key point he mentioned to fix the economy sounds like it came right out of the GOP platform.

Obama and his crew are overseeing the largest heist of cash in history. Using all of that money to pay their friends, bribe public officials, reelect Democrats, pay for groups like ACORN to rig elections and screw up the housing market thus causing banks to nearly collapse needing bailout money so Obama can fire their leadership and replace them with his friends and tell everyone how much they can earn, what they can produce, what they can eat, what they can buy, and how much.

This is ripe for fraud and has been since the get-go, we need a couple of college students to go out and investigate, like they did on ACORN, the media is not going to do it, but the amatures will. YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK FOR YOU.:cuckoo:

How many jobs were destroyed by the forced removal of $6 million from the economy?

A better question would be how many jobs have been lost since Obama has become President and threatened to tax trillions of our dollars to pay for his Global Warming crap and health care.....which by the way does not insure everyone.

This is ripe for fraud and has been since the get-go, we need a couple of college students to go out and investigate, like they did on ACORN, the media is not going to do it, but the amatures will. YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK FOR YOU.:cuckoo:

Problem with that idea Maple, the whores already have jobs at Burson-Marsteller. Pimping the American people is their trade.

hey lump , you always have had your right HAND , GOD KNOWS YOU DID THAT ENOUGH IN THE 8 YEARS PRIOR TO OBAMA

WOW Lump you really found a fucking gold mine, 6 mil, LOL , how many millions did Haliburton make under ***** Vader Cheney and company

Last edited:

Nearly $6 million in stimulus money was paid to two firms run by Mark Penn, Hillary Clinton’s pollster in 2008.

Federal records show that $5.97 million from the $787 billion stimulus helped preserve three jobs at Burson-Marsteller, the global public-relations and communications firm headed by Penn.

Mark Penn's two firms got $6 million from stimulus for PR campaign - TheHill.com

I'm beginning to get it. 'The New World' has arrived. It doesn't need our approval. Our opposition is fruitless. It's here, arrived. Cope.

WOW Lump you really found a fucking gold mine, 6 mil, LOL , how many millions did Haliburton make under ***** Vader Cheney and company

Trying a little misdirection there Potter....:lol:

I'm beginning to get it. 'The New World' has arrived. It doesn't need our approval. Our opposition is fruitless. It's here, arrived. Cope.

That's 2 of us....:eusa_eh:.. Shall I pour the tea.. cream.. sugar ?

Last edited:

That's 2 of us....:eusa_eh:.. Shall I pour the tea.. cream.. sugar ?

going without a wimper, messageboards not withstanding.

no misdirection Lump, just 6 mil in that entire slush fund down there is being a little knit picking , what do ya think, we all know Cheney got more than that in defered compensation even though he did supposedly get rid all of his stock , LOL

Bout as much as they made under JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, etc...

Brown and Root...or Haliburton has been doing that same exact job since the days of Camelot.

They were in Somalia when I was there in 93'. Nobody ever complained before!!

Now Obama is paying millions to ACORN, SEIU, and various unions.

He's got his friends running the FED, Fanny Mae, Freddie Mac, GM and Chrysler.

Seems his personal friends are making wheelbarrow loads of cash because of him including one of his biggest supporters George Soros.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back