Push them off!

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I wish Americans who blame ourselves for the 911 attacks would simply jump off a building and die.

• Banned
Unfortunatly a bunch of them jumped out of the windows of the WTC.

Not enough it seems because there are still a shitload of them left.

I often wonder if it would be justifiable homocide to shoot a bunch of 911 blamers in the head because they do make me mad so therefore it is justifiable. Its never because I am a pschotic nut who just wants to murder. Its because other people have pissed me off so that means I can do anything I want with that license and includes committing an act of terror on US soil.

I often wonder if it would be justifiable homocide to shoot a bunch of 911 blamers in the head because they do make me mad so therefore it is justifiable. Its never because I am a pschotic nut who just wants to murder. Its because other people have pissed me off so that means I can do anything I want with that license and includes committing an act of terror on US soil.

You need to be a member of a protected class.

Muslim....or something.

But, in reality, thinking about it is fine but doing it is another thing.

Best not to dwell on it.

I sometimes feel like taking a Scottish Claymore to Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid.....but my common-sense tells me that would be wrong.

Hooray, more violent rhetoric from someone on the right. :rolleyes:

this seems to be a very unproductive discussion. Why on earth do you want people to die?

because they're insane, hate-filled freaks.

No...because we're human.

Sometimes seeing the shit that's happening in Washington makes people mad as hell and wanting to do violence.

But we don't because we're civilized people.

It doesn't make us insane hate-filled freaks....Just pissed off motherfuckers.

this seems to be a very unproductive discussion. Why on earth do you want people to die?

To make a point.

I wanted to show how wrong it is for me to kill someone because they upset me yet when it is a foreign force that does is supposely for the same reason then it seems justifiable to the left because if Osama gets a license to attack any American city he wants because "we upset him" then why don't I have the same license? Why ain't the same people who defended Osama's actions and listed justifications for doing doing the same for anyone else?

I don't think I'm insane (at least not since I took my pill at noon) but hate filled is correct. I hate people who want to justify the attacks on Americans on 911. It spits in the face of people who died, lived through it, and witnessed it.

To make a point.

I wanted to show how wrong it is for me to kill someone because they upset me yet when it is a foreign force that does is supposely for the same reason then it seems justifiable to the left because if Osama gets a license to attack any American city he wants because "we upset him" then why don't I have the same license? Why ain't the same people who defended Osama's actions and listed justifications for doing doing the same for anyone else?

What is the rhetoric about President Obama attacking cities about?

I don't agree with those who claim we (America) deserved what we got on 9/11. However, as ugly as I find that position to be, those who espouse such opinions have a right to do so under the First Amendment.

Geez, that's really nuts. Kind of creepy, too.

To make a point.

What is the rhetoric about President Obama attacking cities about?

I don't agree with those who claim we (America) deserved what we got on 9/11. However, as ugly as I find that position to be, those who espouse such opinions have a right to do so under the First Amendment.

And have I actually denied them the right to do so? Have there been any laws passed or been suggested by me or anyone else? I know they have the right to say whatever they want but that right doesn't remove my right to express my anger at their opinion or make that justifiable.

Its legit. I'm mad so its their fault that their brains are splattered everywhere because they provoked me. The fact that I have murderous instincts inside me and just plain nuts and creepy doesn't factor into the decision to shoot other people at all. Only the fact that they upset me did.

I don't think I'm insane (at least not since I took my pill at noon) but hate filled is correct. I hate people who want to justify the attacks on Americans on 911. It spits in the face of people who died, lived through it, and witnessed it.

Seems there are folks out there that want to bend perceptions and place a fog over the issue.

What was once a clear enemy has now become a victim. Anyone who murders Americans has to be understood and maybe even consoled.

We've been bad, according to some, and we deserved it.

What would at one time get you a black-eye now becomes fit for open discussion.

Its legit. I'm mad so its their fault that their brains are splattered everywhere because they provoked me. The fact that I have murderous instincts inside me and just plain nuts and creepy doesn't factor into the decision to shoot other people at all. Only the fact that they upset me did.

That's just tough, isn't it?? Get over it.

That's just tough, isn't it?? Get over it.

I wish you guys had the same attitude towards Osama. I think it is strange that people of your own political persuasion you want to defend as if they were your a part of your nation but people who are your countrymen you seem ambivalent towards.

Why is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back