6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over u

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
Ah those tricky Wisconsin Republicans!

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law

MADISON, Wis. - The first recall elections targeting nine Wisconsin state senators for their positions on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's divisive union rights restrictions pitted six fake Democrats on Tuesday against Democratic incumbents supported by the party.

The winners will advance to take on incumbent Republicans targeted for recall on Aug. 9.

The state Republican Party orchestrated the placement of the fake Democrats on Tuesday's ballot, thereby delaying the general election for a month. That gave the Republican incumbents more time to campaign and distance themselves from the turmoil over the union law that they voted to support in March, spurring the recall efforts

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law | StarTribune.com

I wonder how much money that move will cost Wisconsin voters? I thought the Wisconsin GOP was all about saving tax payers money and cutting the state's deficit. I guess not!

Ah those tricky Wisconsin Republicans!

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law

MADISON, Wis. - The first recall elections targeting nine Wisconsin state senators for their positions on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's divisive union rights restrictions pitted six fake Democrats on Tuesday against Democratic incumbents supported by the party.

The winners will advance to take on incumbent Republicans targeted for recall on Aug. 9.

The state Republican Party orchestrated the placement of the fake Democrats on Tuesday's ballot, thereby delaying the general election for a month. That gave the Republican incumbents more time to campaign and distance themselves from the turmoil over the union law that they voted to support in March, spurring the recall efforts

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law | StarTribune.com

I wonder how much money that move will cost Wisconsin voters? I thought the Wisconsin GOP was all about saving tax payers money and cutting the state's deficit. I guess not!

The GOP just keeps getting sleazier and sleazier everyday.

They also sent out fliers to try to get voters to vote for the fake Dems and there was even an outside group which had a robocall telling voters in one district not to bother voting because they'll have a mail-in ballot sent to them.

:wtf:
Well I for one am relieved that the DNC would NEVER stoop to such levels and interfere with the primaries of the GOP! Oh, perish the thought.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
:WTF:
Well I for one am relieved that the DNC would NEVER stoop to such levels and interfere with the primaries of the GOP! Oh, perish the thought.

Well, they DIDN'T in this case. It's only the Wis GOP which pulled this crap.

And the DNC has in the past pulled stuff. The point is we are in the present and the GOP was suppose to be the saviors of fiscal responsibility to the state of Wisconsin. This will hurt them more than help them.

Democrats are upset that they actually have to have a primary? Does it suck that much to have an actual choice instead of just voting for the person your party leaders selected behind closed doors?

But I thought Republicans didn't like "Voter Fraud"!!!!!!!!!

Remember all the ranting about Acorn? Oh wait, that wasn't "voter fraud". Because Mickey Mouse and Dumbo never showed up to vote. That's just right wingers being "Goofy".

Results are coming in and all the fake Democrats are losing.

Republicans are trying to drag this out no matter how much it costs the public. They hope to pass redistricting to keep them in power before the new general election.

Hmmm, this seems like "buyer's remorse".

And the DNC has in the past pulled stuff. The point is we are in the present and the GOP was suppose to be the saviors of fiscal responsibility to the state of Wisconsin. This will hurt them more than help them.

Poor idiot child, Republicans admitted putting up these fake Democrats. This wasn't the Democrats choice, but Republican choice FOR Democrats. You guys are so dumb, seriously, how do you keep from tying your shoes together in the morning?

SuperStock_1829-9614.jpg

rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... that explains the failed shenanigans of the Prosser election.

perfectly innocent.

At another site I've read that as of this time - 9:10 pm Central - all real Dems are ahead in their primaries.

:)

rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... that explains the failed shenanigans of the Prosser election.

perfectly innocent.

They didn't get fake Republicans to primary the ones running against the 3 Dems. Others were urging them to, too. You want to keep bringing up other shit to make yourself feel better, fine, but tonight it's the WIS GOP that have pulled the shenanigans and nothing you can say will change that.

And btw, from the looks of things so far, it hasn't worked either.

Democrats are upset that they actually have to have a primary? Does it suck that much to have an actual choice instead of just voting for the person your party leaders selected behind closed doors?
Oh wow... looking at some of the skeletons coming out of the closet to take on the GOP recallees is hillarious.

_ 2nd District: Former De Pere mayor and Brown County Executive Nancy Nusbaum, 64, and Otto Junkermann, an 82-year-old protest candidate who served as a Brown County supervisor in the 1980s and one year as a Republican in the state Assembly. The winner faces Sen. Rob Cowles.

Nancy Nusbaum is the Dick Nixon of NE Wisconsin. She was damn near bodily thrown out of office on many charges (but sadly none stuck) of corruption. She's as dirty as a pig in a fertilizer slurry tank, not to mention a 24 karat bitch that could make Prosser look like a choirboy. I'm also laughing my ass off that 4 of the "real" democrats running are in the 80's!!! I mean wasn't Reagan too old at what? 70ish? And they dig up these fossils who first voted for fucking FDR?

We are also talking about the Minneapolis Star and Sickle here. They don't have the common decency to credit conservative talk radio stations they steal a large portion of their news research from, preferring to call them only a conservative leaning radio station. They're notorious for having some real shitass reporting.

Lastly, is Michael Bloomberg a real Republcan, or is the theory true that the ran because he couldn't win on the clogged DNC primary ticket.

But I thought Republicans didn't like "Voter Fraud"!!!!!!!!!

Remember all the ranting about Acorn? Oh wait, that wasn't "voter fraud". Because Mickey Mouse and Dumbo never showed up to vote. That's just right wingers being "Goofy".

Results are coming in and all the fake Democrats are losing.

Republicans are trying to drag this out no matter how much it costs the public. They hope to pass redistricting to keep them in power before the new general election.

Hmmm, this seems like "buyer's remorse".

You guys having a primary is hardly voter fraud.

Not having a primary is hardly voting.

Forum List

Back