6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over u

I don't like these type of shenanigans by either party.
yep. My issue is with the hypocrisy. "Oh we wouldn't EVER do that!"

Yeah, well thank you Tammeny Hall.

:lol:

Bull squeeze.

You're issue isn't the hypocrisy.....nobody claimed their party wouldn't ever do that. You went all "but Mom the other kids do it too". That was you creating a strawman in an effort to defelct from the OP.

But I thought Republicans didn't like "Voter Fraud"!!!!!!!!!

Remember all the ranting about Acorn? Oh wait, that wasn't "voter fraud". Because Mickey Mouse and Dumbo never showed up to vote. That's just right wingers being "Goofy".

Results are coming in and all the fake Democrats are losing.

Republicans are trying to drag this out no matter how much it costs the public. They hope to pass redistricting to keep them in power before the new general election.

Hmmm, this seems like "buyer's remorse".

You guys having a primary is hardly voter fraud.

Not having a primary is hardly voting.

Definition of FRAUD

1 a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right
b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick
2 a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat

I don't like these type of shenanigans by either party.

Bull squeeze.

You're issue isn't the hypocrisy.....nobody claimed their party wouldn't ever do that. You went all "but Mom the other kids do it too". That was you creating a strawman in an effort to defelct from the OP.

Really? then why the fauxrage? "OMG FAKE DEMOCRATS ARE RUNNING AND IT"S NOT FAIR!" is NOT implying that your side would NEVER stoop so damn low? Puh-fucking-leese!!!!

I may be a cheesehead but I haven't hugged a bull in my life.

You assholes pushed for this, have a history of fucking with open primaries, and now are getting the same returned and have the unmitigated gall to bitch about it?

Oh butch the fuck up, sally frillypants! What's good for the goose is good for the gander and if it isn't, you need to start holding your side to some ethics.

Oh wait, first GET some ethics, then hold yourself to them.

Last edited:
so those that had no issue with the dem legislature taking a powder (collecting their btw pay while off the clock in Illinois) are now upset the reps are inserting themselves into this process? pardon me while I guffaw.

Bull squeeze.

Really? then why the fauxrage? "OMG FAKE DEMOCRATS ARE RUNNING AND IT"S NOT FAIR!" is NOT implying that your side would NEVER stoop so damn low? Puh-fucking-leese!!!!

Yes, really.

And no, it's not implying that "your side" would never stoop so damn low.

Ah those tricky Wisconsin Republicans!

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law

MADISON, Wis. - The first recall elections targeting nine Wisconsin state senators for their positions on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's divisive union rights restrictions pitted six fake Democrats on Tuesday against Democratic incumbents supported by the party.

The winners will advance to take on incumbent Republicans targeted for recall on Aug. 9.

The state Republican Party orchestrated the placement of the fake Democrats on Tuesday's ballot, thereby delaying the general election for a month. That gave the Republican incumbents more time to campaign and distance themselves from the turmoil over the union law that they voted to support in March, spurring the recall efforts

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law | StarTribune.com

I wonder how much money that move will cost Wisconsin voters? I thought the Wisconsin GOP was all about saving tax payers money and cutting the state's deficit. I guess not!

The GOP just keeps getting sleazier and sleazier everyday.

They may have to be... The sleaze they're fighting is 60 years old and has infiltrated the population. Go GOP............. someday you will thank the Tea Party.

Ah those tricky Wisconsin Republicans!

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law

MADISON, Wis. - The first recall elections targeting nine Wisconsin state senators for their positions on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's divisive union rights restrictions pitted six fake Democrats on Tuesday against Democratic incumbents supported by the party.

The winners will advance to take on incumbent Republicans targeted for recall on Aug. 9.

The state Republican Party orchestrated the placement of the fake Democrats on Tuesday's ballot, thereby delaying the general election for a month. That gave the Republican incumbents more time to campaign and distance themselves from the turmoil over the union law that they voted to support in March, spurring the recall efforts

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law | StarTribune.com

I wonder how much money that move will cost Wisconsin voters? I thought the Wisconsin GOP was all about saving tax payers money and cutting the state's deficit. I guess not!

The GOP just keeps getting sleazier and sleazier everyday.

Hurrah !!!!! Bravo !!!!

For ONCE in Political History the Republicans got thru a Political Scam over the fucking Dems !!!

Politically, this doesn't make up (not even in a small way) for the phoney Political Dem Sleaze to have foisted ACORN, NPR, etc., its Cat's Paws, to use our taxpayers money to aggrandize the Dem's perfidious Agenda......but, it's a start !!!

Bull squeeze.

You assholes pushed for this, have a history of fucking with open primaries, and now are getting the same returned and have the unmitigated gall to bitch about it?

Oh butch the fuck up, sally frillypants! What's good for the goose is good for the gander and if it isn't, you need to start holding your side to some ethics.

Fitz=Partisan hackery at it's finest.
As Zander correctly stated,,,"I don't like these type of shenanigans by either party", that is the quote of a grown up.

Bull squeeze.

Yes, really.

Then why the 'news' article and this thread?

My lady, I doth think thou protesteth too much.
I hath seen thine slogans
oft uttered ere the rancor of the passing throng that thou callest a your party. Puteth down thine sign
and shuteth up thine trap,
thou foul shrew!
Lest thine hypocrisy convict thee
all the more before the cock crows!

But I thought Republicans didn't like "Voter Fraud"!!!!!!!!!

Remember all the ranting about Acorn? Oh wait, that wasn't "voter fraud". Because Mickey Mouse and Dumbo never showed up to vote. That's just right wingers being "Goofy".

Results are coming in and all the fake Democrats are losing.

Republicans are trying to drag this out no matter how much it costs the public. They hope to pass redistricting to keep them in power before the new general election.

Hmmm, this seems like "buyer's remorse".

You guys having a primary is hardly voter fraud.

Not having a primary is hardly voting.

Definition of FRAUD

1 a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right
b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick
2 a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat

Again, having a primary is hardly voter fraud.

Yes, really.

Then why the 'news' article and this thread?

Because it's politcal news and this is a political messageboard.

My lady, I doth think thou protesteth too much.
I hath seen thine slogans
oft uttered ere the rancor of the passing throng that thou callest a your party. Puteth down thine sign
and shuteth up thine trap,
thou foul shrew!
Lest thine hypocrisy convict thee
all the more before the cock crows

Keep flailing away.

Bull squeeze.

As Zander correctly stated,,,"I don't like these type of shenanigans by either party", that is the quote of a grown up.

Yup.

Yup.

if I recall you were quite ok with the dems running away from their session to hide in Illinois...how do you square the circle here? :eusa_eh:

Yup.

if I recall you were quite ok with the dems running away from their session to hide in Illinois...how do you square the circle here? :eusa_eh:

I sure was.

Funny that you use the expression square the cirlce when you are trying to compare apples and anvils. In others words there is no cirlce for me to square. You're the one widdling.

July 12 recall, special election results - JSOnline

Flawless victory. The real candidates beat the pretenders, 6-0.

But hey, I'm sure the GOP can be proud they cost the taxpayers of Wisconsin $500,000 to run these elections.

Wis. Democrats to Begin Recall Election Effort

The recall primary is costing the state about $500,000, and the candidates facing the 6 Democrats vying for victory over the incumbent lawmakers are facing protest candidates like Weix, who has the St. Croix Republican Party campaigning for him.

Wisconsin Republicans showing just how "fiscally responsible" they are. :thup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back