6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over u

:WTF:
Well I for one am relieved that the DNC would NEVER stoop to such levels and interfere with the primaries of the GOP! Oh, perish the thought.

:rolleyes:

Well, they DIDN'T in this case. It's only the Wis GOP which pulled this crap.

Its called a diversion attempt. You see, they dont want you concentrating on what just happened here. ....they will simply say, well, your side did yada yada...

Here is a thought, stay on topic in this thread only....comment on what happened THIS time.

:WTF:
Well I for one am relieved that the DNC would NEVER stoop to such levels and interfere with the primaries of the GOP! Oh, perish the thought.

:rolleyes:

Well, they DIDN'T in this case. It's only the Wis GOP which pulled this crap.
rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... that explains the failed shenanigans of the Prosser election.

perfectly innocent.

Noooooo, it's legitimate tactics when it's the Dems. It's only very bad if it's the GOP. See how that works? You need to have double standards. Go buy another set.

I'll pitch in for a box of tissues....

I'm sure you'll be bitching in 2012 though if any Democrats decide they're going to vote in the Republican primary. I'm sure of it.
Yes, count on it.

Why? I don't live in Wisconsin...

I will laugh my ass off if any of the 3 chickenshit dems up for recall are kicked to the curb...

You don't hear a lot from the lefties about those three chickenshits....:eusa_shhh:

Desperate to keep this thread from staying on topic, House, Fitz, and Trajan do whatever they can to deflect.

The sleazy, deceptive, LYING, slimey CON$, STILL failed....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

49izadw.gif

From the link............

All six fake Democrats lost to Democrats supported by the party in primaries Tuesday that are the first in a series of recall elections targeting nine Wisconsin state senators for their positions on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's divisive union rights restrictions.

Serves the phony bastards right.

The will of the voters will not be stopped no matter how hard the GOP works to undermine it.

But I thought Republicans didn't like "Voter Fraud"!!!!!!!!!

Remember all the ranting about Acorn? Oh wait, that wasn't "voter fraud". Because Mickey Mouse and Dumbo never showed up to vote. That's just right wingers being "Goofy".

Results are coming in and all the fake Democrats are losing.

Republicans are trying to drag this out no matter how much it costs the public. They hope to pass redistricting to keep them in power before the new general election.

Hmmm, this seems like "buyer's remorse".

Provide evidence that the person or persons running for the position committed fraud of any kind. Then take it to a DA.

Forum List

Back