6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

Where do you get these unusual news items from Tommy? You find them how, on News Groups you subscribe to or what? I ask this because WHO hear EVER about this Sumner County in America on this Continent and the link is to the below and again WHO on this Continent is getting news items from the obscure to us Tennessee Bureau of Investigation? The version of something like this from this Continent to Americans would be an American having unusual news items from Albania or Montenegro or Andorra or Shetland Island.

cropped-cropped-tbinewsroom.png

America in the old days, even though gun regulations were non-existent never had a major gun crime problem until the left started poisoning our culture in the late 60s.

There are pros and cons with every form of freedom. In America self defense is sacrosanct, and firearms are the ultimate equalizers against thugs.

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

Another I many dumb posts by Denard. I a retired Leo and I would rather law abiding citizens own and be able to carry. Your too stupid to get it. Criminals will always have guns. Our country is not the same make up as these other countries. I don’t wish bad on anyone but maybe if a carjacking, robbery or home invasion happened in your family you would change your mind very quickly. How come it’s ok for politicians to have armed guards and Hollywood to have armed security but law abiding citizens can’t. You live in a fantasy world. I live in the real world. Know what’s out there and what can happen. You read an article and think you know everything. You have no common sense. Neither does the liberals entire party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But having guns makes you less safe. Its a fact.
Yeah... sure it does... if someone invades my house with intent to harm, I'm going to blow a fucking hole in them. If someone invades your home with intent to harm... I guess you're fucked.

Who's safer? Not a hard question...

I may be wrong, but it seems to me Brit law forbids taking action on your own.

Good guys with guns is not an issue...bad guy with guns is an issue.
Take the guns away from the bad guys and give them hard time and not plead it down.

The guy in Ca. had an AK-15....I thought they were illegal in Ca. But, he still had one.
How could this have happened?
Don't be naive....bad guys will always have guns
Brother Meister, it's either an AR-15 or an AK-47. I believe he had an AR-15, at least that's what I heard.

Are the illegal in CA? I have no idea...
You are correct...my mistake.

The day our government tries to disarm America, is the day you'll see Civil War II, because that is PRECISELY the reason WHY we HAVE the 2nd Amendment, to PROTECT ourselves against a TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT that would seek to DISARM US and leave us NO MEANS OF DEFENSE.

They'll NEVER get our guns without an ALL OUT CIVIL WAR.

Try going up to Alaska, where most of them rely on guns to SURVIVE, that they're no longer allowed to own firearms... ya... that's going to go over like a TURD IN A PUNCH BOWL... AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Not now, not ever.

There are pros and cons with every form of freedom. In America self defense is sacrosanct, and firearms are the ultimate equalizers against thugs.

Even if by magic, the government takes away all guns and doesn't cause an armed insurrection in the process, it's not going to solve the criminal mindset of leftist nihilism. They will just beat us to death with bats instead of shooting us with guns.

Honestly, I'd prefer to be shot.

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.
Your knife crime is worse than ours as well.

We have a hell of a lot more people.

I post this the other night I think in a different Tommy thread that also about guns, that America has high crime rate with guns etc because America has MASSIVE population and this no comparision when given illustration to compare America with a nation with NOT a massive population.

Tommy does not comprehend I think when he posts why America has higher crime rate than England, I think IF he compare with the below he find that eg. London has a VERY HIGHER crime rate than Virginia. So instead of comparing a nation with 350 MILLION with a nation of 60 MILLION he SHOULD break down the numbers into something as the below and compare EACH region of England with the American STATE that has the near SAME population in it. The below map of United Kingdom with each region that correspond with an American State:

UK-regions-compared-to-US-States.png

UK Regions Compared to US States With Similar Population
  • South East (8.63 million) = New Jersey (8.79 million)
  • London (8.17 million) = Virginia (8.00 million)
  • North West (7.05 million) = Washington (state not DC) (6.72 million)
  • East of England (5.85 million) = Maryland (5.77 million)
  • West Midlands (5.60 million) = Wisconsin (5.69 million)

There are more guns than people in the US, and more people willing to use them to defend the right to have them than people willing to risk their lives to take them.

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.

Actually, the UK rate of stabbings, assaults and robberies and non-shooter crimes are statistically higher than America's. Certainly so in London, the most Islamic urban rimjob on the face of this planet.

I just post that Will this in my post with the map that London which has a near IDENTICAL population number with Virginia has a VERY HIGHER crime rate than Virginia.

Actually, the UK rate of stabbings, assaults and robberies and non-shooter crimes are statistically higher than America's. Certainly so in London, the most Islamic urban rimjob on the face of this planet.
Other than Dearbornistan, Michigan, or Minneapolistan, Minnesota. We have some problems here as well, thanks to that muslim dog turd obama.

Of course! Obamaggot's entire agenda was to import gigantic amounts of muslim sexual-predator, hate-filled inbreds to certain urban areas of America to create a Pisslam-friendly voting block in Congress. Obamasshole is the reason we have Tlaib and Omar sewer rat, openly American-hating whores in Congress. Obama's own book "Dreams of My Father" showed exactly what a fanatically white-hating, American-hating black crybaby carpet-headed SWINE we had in the WH for 8 eternally LONG years.

There are more guns than people in the US, and more people willing to use them to defend the right to have them than people willing to risk their lives to take them.

In America 400 MILLION guns and 350 MILLION peoples this illustrate that the RATE of gun deaths is VERY MINOR in comparison to guns owned and peoples. IF America had a HIGH rate of guns deaths in comparison to GUNS OWNED then you would have MILLIONS of gun deaths EVERY YEAR and actually within approx less than TWO YEARS you would have ZERO Americans even alive anymore because you ALL would have SHOT each OTHER.

In America 400 MILLION guns and 350 MILLION peoples this illustrate that the RATE of gun deaths is VERY MINOR in comparison to guns owned and peoples. IF America had a HIGH rate of guns deaths in comparison to GUNS OWNED then you would have MILLIONS of gun deaths EVERY YEAR and actually within approx less than TWO YEARS you would have ZERO Americans even alive anymore because you ALL would have SHOT each OTHER.

Indeed. In terms of total population, not even a blip.

I post this the other night I think in a different Tommy thread that also about guns, that America has high crime rate with guns etc because America has MASSIVE population and this no comparision when given illustration to compare America with a nation with NOT a massive population.

Tommy does not comprehend I think when he posts why America has higher crime rate than England, I think IF he compare with the below he find that eg. London has a VERY HIGHER crime rate than Virginia. So instead of comparing a nation with 350 MILLION with a nation of 60 MILLION he SHOULD break down the numbers into something as the below and compare EACH region of England with the American STATE that has the near SAME population in it. The below map of United Kingdom with each region that correspond with an American State:

America also has 40 million black crybabies (unlike any European country) who statistically murder each other at many, many, many times the rate that America's white population murders each other. Despite being 12% of the population, America's black crybabies commit exponentially more violent crimes than ALL other races in the USA put together. That's an FBI/DOJ statistical fact. For example, black males make up 6.5% of America's population, yet commit 79% of its rapes! And 52% of America's murders. It's a mathematical FACT that white Americans' crimes are the tiniest fraction of black Americans' crimes.

And the guy in India who murdered 14 family members with a knife....? You are an idiot....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....lives from rape, robbery and murder.....far more than criminals use them to take lives....

Get ready........Britain has increasing murder....and the cops can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain....

Lest we forget the use of vehicles to commit mass murders. Never mind the explosives. Where there's a will, there's a way. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. It's just that simple.

America also has 40 million black crybabies (unlike any European country) who statistically murder each other at many, many, many times the rate that America's white population murders each other. Despite being 12% of the population, America's black crybabies commit exponentially more violent crimes than ALL other races in the USA put together. That's an FBI/DOJ statistical fact. For example, black males make up 6.5% of America's population, yet commit 79% of its rapes! And 52% of America's murders. It's a mathematical FACT that white Americans' crimes are the tiniest fraction of black Americans' crimes.

When it comes to crime statistics it's important to keep in mind that many decidedly non-european peoples are listed as "white".

Like Arabs for example.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

And the guy in India who murdered 14 family members with a knife....? You are an idiot....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....lives from rape, robbery and murder.....far more than criminals use them to take lives....

Get ready........Britain has increasing murder....and the cops can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain....

Lest we forget the use of vehicles to commit mass murders. Never mind the explosives. Where there's a will, there's a way. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. It's just that simple.

A gun is an inanimate object, you are correct the GUN does NOT kill:

guns-dont-kill-people-people-that-dont-value-human-life-2524418-1.png

71mUim7siuL._SL1500_.jpg

Forum List

Back