6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

Another I many dumb posts by Denard. I a retired Leo and I would rather law abiding citizens own and be able to carry. Your too stupid to get it. Criminals will always have guns. Our country is not the same make up as these other countries. I don’t wish bad on anyone but maybe if a carjacking, robbery or home invasion happened in your family you would change your mind very quickly. How come it’s ok for politicians to have armed guards and Hollywood to have armed security but law abiding citizens can’t. You live in a fantasy world. I live in the real world. Know what’s out there and what can happen. You read an article and think you know everything. You have no common sense. Neither does the liberals entire party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

Another I many dumb posts by Denard. I a retired Leo and I would rather law abiding citizens own and be able to carry. Your too stupid to get it. Criminals will always have guns. Our country is not the same make up as these other countries. I don’t wish bad on anyone but maybe if a carjacking, robbery or home invasion happened in your family you would change your mind very quickly. How come it’s ok for politicians to have armed guards and Hollywood to have armed security but law abiding citizens can’t. You live in a fantasy world. I live in the real world. Know what’s out there and what can happen. You read an article and think you know everything. You have no common sense. Neither does the liberals entire party.

But having guns makes you less safe. Its a fact.

And yet your neighbor France, with draconian gun control, has had MORE MASS SHOOTINGS than I can even keep track of, you American-hating mess of Islam-loving protoplasm. Why don't you have enough personal honor, Tommy, to do the right thing and commit suicide? You are an Islam-human-condom traitor to the Western world and I prefer your treasonous ilk not to share the same atmosphere with me.

Fact? Post it.

And the guy in India who murdered 14 family members with a knife....? You are an idiot....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....lives from rape, robbery and murder.....far more than criminals use them to take lives....

Get ready........Britain has increasing murder....and the cops can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain....

Why are you so invested in the laws our side of the pond have? Most of the people in our country support the 2nd amendment. Just be happy you’re living where you are and leave us be.

And how do you explain the fact that since the 1990s, as more Americans own and carry guns, our gun murder rate went down 49%....our gun crime rate went down 75%......our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

Your theory can't explain that......your theory is wrong....

More guns did, in fact, mean less gun crime......explain that.......

Why are you so invested in the laws our side of the pond have? Most of the people in our country support the 2nd amendment. Just be happy you’re living where you are and leave us be.

He can't. We live in the Age of the Busybodies.

Yeah... sure it does... if someone invades my house with intent to harm, I'm going to blow a fucking hole in them. If someone invades your home with intent to harm... I guess you're fucked.

Who's safer? Not a hard question...

Good guys with guns is not an issue...bad guy with guns is an issue.
Take the guns away from the bad guys and give them hard time and not plead it down.

The guy in Ca. had an AR-15....I thought they were illegal in Ca. But, he still had one.
How could this have happened?
Don't be naive....bad guys will always have guns

Last edited:
Take the guns away from the bad guys and give them hard time and not plead it down.

The guy in Ca. had an AK-15....I thought they were illegal in Ca. But, he still had one.
Brother Meister, it's either an AR-15 or an AK-47. I believe he had an AR-15, at least that's what I heard.

Are the illegal in CA? I have no idea...

Where do you get these unusual news items from Tommy? You find them how, on News Groups you subscribe to or what? I ask this because WHO hear EVER about this Sumner County in America on this Continent and the link is to the below and again WHO on this Continent is getting news items from the obscure to us Tennessee Bureau of Investigation? The version of something like this from this Continent to Americans would be an American having unusual news items from Albania or Montenegro or Andorra or Shetland Island.

cropped-cropped-tbinewsroom.png

The guy in Ca. had an AK-15....I thought they were illegal in Ca. But, he still had one.

Yes AND if you take guns off good guys then ONLY the bad guys to have guns. Not a good situation.

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.
Your knife crime is worse than ours as well.

We have a hell of a lot more people.

Actually, the UK rate of stabbings, assaults and robberies and non-shooter crimes are statistically higher than America's. Certainly so in London, the most Islamic urban rimjob on the face of this planet.

Your knife crime is worse than ours as well.

We have a hell of a lot more people.

Actually, the UK rate of stabbings, assaults and robberies and non-shooter crimes are statistically higher than America's. Certainly so in London, the most Islamic urban rimjob on the face of this planet.
Other than Dearbornistan, Michigan, or Minneapolistan, Minnesota. We have some problems here as well, thanks to that muslim dog turd obama.

Forum List

Back