6 Black Churches burned

Correll,

I don't know for a fact if you are a racist. I've asked you if you are, but you have not answered.

It is true that several people here think you are, though. Is there a reason for that which you can articulate?

Now...I know you are sensitive about this subject. I assure you that I will in no way intimidate you or punish you.....whether you respond to this post like an adult or not. Please....rest assured that I have no PC agenda here and you are under no threat whatsoever.

Lets work together and find out what has led to this reputation that you seem to have here.

yes there is a reason which i can articulate.

i have done so repeatedly.

there is a witch hunt mentality in regards to race.

sensitive?

not really.

i try to treat people as they treat me.

assholes who launch gratuitous personal attacks will be responded to as they deserve.

and the accusation is all that is needed for a white person to be judged as guilty of racism.

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

that the accusation was clearly stupid just makes my point stronger, not weaker.

we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to racism in this country, and have for quite some time.
If he hadn't been rehired you'd have a point, but he wasn't, so you don't.

how does the fact that political pressure was brought to bear change the facts of his firing?

an accusation made, guilt is assumed on the very dumbest of justifications, and the white guy is fired.

the point is valid.

do you want to look at some other examples?

how many does it take before you admit a trend?

did you see staat imply that i was racist for typing the word niggardly?
Yes, let us see some more examples as the one you coughed up was not quite accurate (you didn't disclose that he'd been rehired).

Stat is yanking your chain. Are you a white supremacist, btw?

my complete post from when i brought this up, post number 357

"Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it.[4] However, after public pressure from LGBT individuals, an internal review into the matter was brought about, and the mayor offered Howard the chance to return to his position as Office of the Public Advocate on February 4. Howard refused but accepted another position with the mayor instead, insisting that he did not feel victimized by the incident. On the contrary, Howard felt that he had learned from the situation. "I used to think it would be great if we could all be colorblind; that's naïve, especially for a white person, because a white person can't afford to be colorblind. They don't have to think about race every day. An African American does.""

guy lost his job for using the word niggardly."

i clearly included the fact that the gays mobilized to support him and that with that support an internal review was finally done.

do you really want more examples? they take seconds to find. i will be happen to post more.

staat is feeding the culture of the witch hunt with false and vicious smears.

he is an asshole.

that type of behavior is the basis of the problem.

As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation,

Is the English language difficult for you???
The guy quit, stop your grandstanding...
Outstanding avatar.

nope.

a widespread constant behavior from a significant portion of the population overrepresented in the media, does.
Like flying the con flag on government property to appease racists and traitors? IMO that is a much worse expression of PC than stupid misunderstanding over the word niggardly. But no one on the right will admit that.

the niggardly example was just to show a very clear example of a gratuitous accusation of racism.

what do you call a mindset where an accusation is all that is required to prove guilt?

that's what happened to that guy.

one moron made an accusation and he was fired.

you realize that that mindset is not limited to the word niggardly, right?
Boy oh boy, amazing how you seem to relish writing that word.

Lol.

Maybe bold and 7 point type could be a way for you to raise the intensity a notch...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

OMG! staat is doing it right here!

he is accusing me of being racist for typing the word niggardly!!!!!!!

as i stated, we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to race.

and staat just demonstrated how it is done.

no matter what i say, staat will ignore or dismiss any defense and just scream racism louder.

watch.

staat, i enjoy typing it, because this example of the lib mentality makes you libs look so fucking stupid that it is funny as hell.

that is why i enjoy typing it.

now staat will not accept this. he cannot.

once an accusation of racism is made, denial is proof, in their little minds.

restating the accusation is further proof, he will do that too.

this is the witch hunt mentality that dominates the left and defines the discussion on race in this country.

thanks for demonstrating the very worst of the modern lib today, staat.

you asshole.
Outstanding meltdown!

Gets an 8.9 from me.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

meltdown?

i was laughing at you.

your lack of self awareness is incredible.

Nope, it's stupidity. People are too stupid to know that niggardly has an actual meaning that has nothing to do with the n word.

and the accusation is all that is needed for a white person to be judged as guilty of racism.

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

that the accusation was clearly stupid just makes my point stronger, not weaker.

we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to racism in this country, and have for quite some time.

how does the fact that political pressure was brought to bear change the facts of his firing?

an accusation made, guilt is assumed on the very dumbest of justifications, and the white guy is fired.

the point is valid.

Yes, let us see some more examples as the one you coughed up was not quite accurate (you didn't disclose that he'd been rehired).

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it.[4] However, after public pressure from LGBT individuals, an internal review into the matter was brought about, and the mayor offered Howard the chance to return to his position as Office of the Public Advocate on February 4. Howard refused but accepted another position with the mayor instead, insisting that he did not feel victimized by the incident. On the contrary, Howard felt that he had learned from the situation. "I used to think it would be great if we could all be colorblind; that's naïve, especially for a white person, because a white person can't afford to be colorblind. They don't have to think about race every day. An African American does.""

i clearly included the fact that the gays mobilized to support him and that with that support an internal review was finally done.

do you really want more examples? they take seconds to find. i will be happen to post more.

he is an asshole.

Okay, I apologize for not seeing that your post included that he was rehired.

It is still a poor example of detrimental PC SINCE he did get rehired.

Correll,

I don't know for a fact if you are a racist. I've asked you if you are, but you have not answered.

It is true that several people here think you are, though. Is there a reason for that which you can articulate?

Now...I know you are sensitive about this subject. I assure you that I will in no way intimidate you or punish you.....whether you respond to this post like an adult or not. Please....rest assured that I have no PC agenda here and you are under no threat whatsoever.

Lets work together and find out what has led to this reputation that you seem to have here.

sensitive?

not really.

assholes who launch gratuitous personal attacks will be responded to as they deserve.
You always get mad and start calling names when you get your ass handed to you which happens frequently.

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

the point is valid.

he is an asshole.

spoken like someone who has never worked in the real world.

My guess is a very small percentage of folks who were already racist towards the black community decided to take their wrath over the controversy over the Confederate Flag and target black churches. After all, the mass murder that took place in a black church escalated the momentum of the anti-Confederate Flag movement, so in their warp thinking, justice was served.

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

the point is valid.

he is an asshole.

the brake on the witch hunt was the political power of the gay community, not the idiocy of the accusation or the innocence of the accused.

if he was not gay, he might have been ruined by that.

that is one of the best examples of detrimental pc that is imaginable.

if you can't see the problem in that example it is because you refuse to see it.

Correll,

sensitive?

not really.

You always get mad and start calling names when you get your ass handed to you which happens frequently.

nope. i return the rudeness libs dish out all the time.

Correll,

sensitive?

not really.

Do you believe that I have partaken in a witch hunt against you? I haven't issued a personal attack of any kind toward you. I'm not sure what you think I am up to here. Have I got some power or authority that I don't know about?

At worst.....if you do indeed tell me that you are a racist.....I will make fun of you. You aren't afraid of that are you? Then again....if you tell me that you are not a racist....we can have a nice talk about what you and I can do to move those who are toward a more reasonable position. It is a win-win.

Correll,

sensitive?

not really.

nope. i return the rudeness libs dish out all the time.
Correcting your faulty thought process is not rude. They are trying to help you out.

the point is valid.

he is an asshole.

spoken like someone who has never worked in the real world.

So you aren't man enough to admit that you are a liar and/or unable to comprehend the English language...

the point is valid.

he is an asshole.

the brake on the witch hunt was the political power of the gay community, not the idiocy of the accusation or the innocence of the accused.

if he was not gay, he might have been ruined by that.

that is one of the best examples of detrimental pc that is imaginable.

if you can't see the problem in that example it is because you refuse to see it.
Nah, some group would have stood up for him. Some group always does.

Correll,

sensitive?

not really.

Yes. Very.

So, KKKorrell, what white churches burned in the last 7 days or so, in the South, or anywhere in the USA?

Correll,

sensitive?

not really.

Yes. Very.

So, KKKorrell, what white churches burned in the last 7 days or so, in the South, or anywhere in the USA?

Or why he lied about the white guy that tendered his resignation...

The division pimps on both ends have done their job well, an escalation here wouldn't be a shock.

There is no one in a position of real influence trying to heal wounds.

Obama was the perfect guy, but he chose another path.

wow... just wow....

and you're supposed to be one of the "moderate" ones, huh?

lol

why do bigots keep saying it's bigotry to point out racism? :cuckoo:

The division pimps on both ends have done their job well, an escalation here wouldn't be a shock.

There is no one in a position of real influence trying to heal wounds.

Obama was the perfect guy, but he chose another path.

wow... just wow....

and you're supposed to be one of the "moderate" ones, huh?

lol

why do bigots keep saying it's bigotry to point out racism? :cuckoo:
They fear the loss of further privileges. If you point out racism and something is done about it, thats one less tool in the toolbox for them.

Time to clear up this childishness about the word "niggardly".

It has been used to show a case where some Righties think that people were overly "PC".

Perhaps they were kind of ignorant, or perhaps not.

Let's see:

Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The word "niggardly", as it has come into our English and US-English lexicons, probably comes from Norse and means to be picky about small things. So, were we to take the word at it's face value, a "niggardly" person would essentially be a henpecker.

Only, as I already stated once, the first six letters of the word, which would be "niggar.." look almost identical to the infamous N word.

The David Howard incident is not the only incident, but Righties love to use it as a cause celebre for blah blah blah black people don't understand blah blah blah you are all too PC blah blah blah.

Ok, so fine, so good.

That's the meaning of the word.

Now, let's look at the actual APPLICATION of the word in recent times:

obama-niggardly_20100331181101_320_240.JPG

Article: It s My Mind Niggardly Obama Sign Causing Controversy

And here is the word, somewhat incomplete. Hmmmm...

dalerobertson.jpg

Article: It s 2010 s Hottest Tea Party Leader Dale Robertson Wonkette

So, no, "niggardly" is in no way a bad word. But it can be used deliberately as a code word for those of ill will.

Correll,

sensitive?

not really.

Yes. Very.

Or why he lied about the white guy that tendered his resignation...

Indeed.

Awesome AVI, by the way.

Correll,

sensitive?

not really.

Do you believe that I have partaken in a witch hunt against you? I haven't issued a personal attack of any kind toward you. I'm not sure what you think I am up to here. Have I got some power or authority that I don't know about?

At worst.....if you do indeed tell me that you are a racist.....I will make fun of you. You aren't afraid of that are you? Then again....if you tell me that you are not a racist....we can have a nice talk about what you and I can do to move those who are toward a more reasonable position. It is a win-win.

i have repeatedly explained my viewpoint on the personal attack(s) you have made against me.

your pretense that i have not is extremely dishonest and insulting.

since there may be readers in this thread who did not see the other thread i will repeat.

you "asked" me if i was a white supremacist.

i explained that such "questions" are thinly veiled personal attacks not real questions.

i provided an historical example, ie lbj and his dog fucker tactic.

i repeated this explanation over and over against and all you did was continue to repeat your pretend "question" which was really just a rhetorical gotcha attempt.

you never addressed my stated reasons for not answering your "question".

you are a classic example of a lib who's constant use of gratuitous accusations of racism and smear campaigns support the witch hunt mentality that is political correctness.

indeed, changing the topic to the alleged racism of the conservative in question is a propaganda ploy and a vicious personal smear.

you fucking asshole.

Forum List

Back