6 Black Churches burned

no, that's why I put it up as a question.
at least 3 arson cases in the week following Roofs rampage.

3 more being investigated.

coincidence?

The division pimps on both ends have done their job well, an escalation here wouldn't be a shock.

There is no one in a position of real influence trying to heal wounds.

Obama was the perfect guy, but he chose another path.

bingo.jpg

coincidence?

Probably no.

We all know racism is alive an well. I could point to stormfront, run by Stephen "Don" Black, a guy who has been a Grand Wizard of the KKK, an American Nazi Party member, and tried to take over a country once too.

KKK fliers left on front lawns in Whittier CA - Stormfront

For example, "KKK fliers left on front lawns in Whittier, CA", coincidence?

"The distribution of white supremacist propaganda in Whittier follows similar incidents in Orange County. Last week, about 100 homes in Fullerton received KKK fliers – also inside plastic bags with a rock and a piece of candy – criticizing blacks, Latinos and Jewish people, according to Fullerton police Sgt. Kathryn Hamel.""

Here's one such response:

"There is no reason for police involvement. No crime has been committed that I can tell. Except the lollipop is lame. I would have preferred some Bazooka bubble gum or a Snickers bar."

coincidence?

Probably no.

We all know racism is alive an well. I could point to stormfront, run by Stephen "Don" Black, a guy who has been a Grand Wizard of the KKK, an American Nazi Party member, and tried to take over a country once too.

"The distribution of white supremacist propaganda in Whittier follows similar incidents in Orange County. Last week, about 100 homes in Fullerton received KKK fliers – also inside plastic bags with a rock and a piece of candy – criticizing blacks, Latinos and Jewish people, according to Fullerton police Sgt. Kathryn Hamel.""

"There is no reason for police involvement. No crime has been committed that I can tell. Except the lollipop is lame. I would have preferred some Bazooka bubble gum or a Snickers bar."
There are very few people who are saying that racism doesn't exist. The question is what to do about it.

So far the strategy has been to attack, insult and berate the racists at every opportunity. And to accuse anyone who dares to say anything within ten miles of what could be construed as racist as being a racist, in an apparent attempt to intimidate them.

Doesn't really seem to be working, and is almost certainly making things worse.

So either those who are doing this are making a sincere mistake, or they're not really all that concerned about improving things.

Last edited:

coincidence?

Probably no.

There are very few people who are saying that racism doesn't exist. The question is what to do about it.

So far the strategy has been to attack, insult and berate the racists at every opportunity. And to accuse anyone who dares to say anything within ten miles of what could be construed as racist as being a racist. Doesn't really seem to be working, and is almost certainly making things worse.

So either those who are doing this are making a sincere mistake, or they're not really all that concerned about improving things.

And....you believe that the POTUS has attacked, insulted and berated racist? You think he's accused people of being racist erroneously.....who? Obama has caused racism?

Are you suggesting that people who wish to end racism hold their tongue so as not to rile up the racists? That's fucking PC, Mac. You are what you despise.

across the south since Roof committed 9 murders in SC.

3 definite arson, 3 still being investigated.
Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?
Did liberal bigots not expect blowback forcing this upheaval of American society? Punishing Roof for his murderous crimes wasn't enough I guess.

Are you attempting to make an excuse for arson?

There isn't going to be a race war. Despite the efforts of stormfront types, most people realize that black people are normal just like everyone else.

How is burning down churches a sincere mistake?
Huh?

Who said that?

Jeez, you people.

Read what I wrote, again. Read the second paragraph. That's what I'm talking about.

Or are you just being obtuse?
Perhaps you should be more clear. Stick to the topic instead of going off on one of your butthurt rants about PC.

Why....just look at how Obama has been all over the Elite Liberal Media talking about all these church burnings! That uppity negro is fanning the flames of hate. Any church burning is on him! He could have been THE force for healing. Instead......he riled up the racists. Before he came along, our racists were slowly coming around to accepting all humans as equal.

He fucked it up!

coincidence?

Probably no.

So far the strategy has been to attack, insult and berate the racists at every opportunity. And to accuse anyone who dares to say anything within ten miles of what could be construed as racist as being a racist, in an apparent attempt to intimidate them.

Doesn't really seem to be working, and is almost certainly making things worse.

Examples, please.

How is burning down churches a sincere mistake?
Huh?

Who said that?

Jeez, you people.

Read what I wrote, again. Read the second paragraph. That's what I'm talking about.

Or are you just being obtuse?
Perhaps you should be more clear. Stick to the topic instead of going off on one of your butthurt rants about PC.
Ah, so you're just being obtuse.

You folks are so consistently dishonest that trying to communicate with you is a waste of time. What I don't understand is why you feel you have to behave this way, you could get plenty of victories just on the issues. Instead you choose to go dishonest and obtuse and nasty. Maybe it's just in your genes, who knows.

If you don't like the point I made, perhaps you could either ignore it or address it honestly.

Forum List

Back