6 Black Churches burned

no, that's why I put it up as a question.
at least 3 arson cases in the week following Roofs rampage.

3 more being investigated.

coincidence?
Let's not leave out the possibility that liberal bigots might be trying to blame conservative for burning churches especially before an election.

So, seven years into his presidency, he says this (whatever he said on your 37-minute video).

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that, during that speech, he challenged both ends of the issue to seriously and sincerely look in the mirror and work diligently to clean their own house before pointing the finger at the other, yes? Let me know where that is in the speech, I'd be happy to see him saying that at such an important moment.

Seven years - that is my point.

If you aren't willing to watch the entire video and honestly try to understand the context of his messages to America, then you have no credibility to speak to what the pres has said or not said.
It is exactly that sort of willful ignorance and baseless assertions about the actions of the pres that brings racist recriminations upon you.

37 minutes?

post a link to the transcripts. cut and paste the bits you consider so relevant.

You're right, if only Obama were less wordy , you might have been able to understand his message. Thanks Obama, thanks for dividing us with our short attention spans.

i generally don't listen to speeches. from anyone.

to much filler and low information content bs.

the points can almost always be summed up in a few bullet points.

37 minutes of obama?

no fucking way.

One would think that if someone were genuinely concerned of how their black president speaks to racial divides in America, that they would certainly want to hear what he had to say in response to the overtly racial attacks against nine innocent black folks. I suppose I could be wrong, but I don't think so. You have no genuine interest at all.
He did say "no effing way!" So yeah, he meant it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can property insurance companies decline to sell property insurance policies to “churches” who have a history of self inflicted criminal arson for profit claims?

across the south since Roof committed 9 murders in SC.

3 definite arson, 3 still being investigated.
Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?
Did liberal bigots not expect blowback forcing this upheaval of American society? Punishing Roof for his murderous crimes wasn't enough I guess.
What kind of sick fucker burns churches?

coincidence?

Probably no.

We all know racism is alive an well. I could point to stormfront, run by Stephen "Don" Black, a guy who has been a Grand Wizard of the KKK, an American Nazi Party member, and tried to take over a country once too.

KKK fliers left on front lawns in Whittier CA - Stormfront

For example, "KKK fliers left on front lawns in Whittier, CA", coincidence?

"The distribution of white supremacist propaganda in Whittier follows similar incidents in Orange County. Last week, about 100 homes in Fullerton received KKK fliers – also inside plastic bags with a rock and a piece of candy – criticizing blacks, Latinos and Jewish people, according to Fullerton police Sgt. Kathryn Hamel.""

Here's one such response:

"There is no reason for police involvement. No crime has been committed that I can tell. Except the lollipop is lame. I would have preferred some Bazooka bubble gum or a Snickers bar."

Yes, the "It's the KKK!" thing isn't going to work anymore.
Maybe it was Mormons.

coincidence?

Probably no.

We all know racism is alive an well. I could point to stormfront, run by Stephen "Don" Black, a guy who has been a Grand Wizard of the KKK, an American Nazi Party member, and tried to take over a country once too.

"The distribution of white supremacist propaganda in Whittier follows similar incidents in Orange County. Last week, about 100 homes in Fullerton received KKK fliers – also inside plastic bags with a rock and a piece of candy – criticizing blacks, Latinos and Jewish people, according to Fullerton police Sgt. Kathryn Hamel.""

"There is no reason for police involvement. No crime has been committed that I can tell. Except the lollipop is lame. I would have preferred some Bazooka bubble gum or a Snickers bar."

Maybe it was Mormons.
Nope that won't work either.

coincidence?

Probably no.

Maybe it was Mormons.
Exactly, it was dumb fucking racist rednecks, the kind you can find at any dive bar or biker meth lab.

coincidence?
Let's not leave out the possibility that liberal bigots might be trying to blame conservative for burning churches especially before an election.
Don't call yourself a conservative. You wouldn't know conservative from your own asshole.

coincidence?

Probably no.

Maybe it was Mormons.
Exactly, it was dumb fucking racist rednecks, the kind you can find at any dive bar or biker meth lab.
Nope, the article says they don't suspect that. Given your obvious inability to read, you might want to lay off calling others stupid. And you'll look even more stupid when they find the suspected arson fires were started by black thugs...

Probably no.

Maybe it was Mormons.
Nope, the article says they don't suspect that. Given your obvious inability to read, you might want to lay off calling others stupid. And you'll look even more stupid when they find the suspected arson fires were started by black thugs...
Is that the current running theory being posed by redneck, racist, white trash scum?

Last edited:
Well should we wait until there's a full blown civil war in the South before we alert blacks and confederate flag lovers that the kid that shot up the black church on June 17th, 2015 was a gay kid who didn't hate blacks but wanted to start a race war in order to tag civil rights sympathy onto the LGBT Agenda like the democrat state senator from Missouri was all about doing back during Ferguson days?

Or will we bury that story so that lots and lots of people die, just so long as nobody finds out about D. Roof's lavendar reasons for shooting up that church on that particular day?

Well should we wait until there's a full blown civil war in the South before we alert blacks and confederate flag lovers that the kid that shot up the black church on June 17th, 2015 was a gay kid who didn't hate blacks but wanted to start a race war in order to tag civil rights sympathy onto the LGBT Agenda like the democrat state senator from Missouri was all about doing back during Ferguson days?

Or will we bury that story so that lots and lots of people die, just so long as nobody finds out about D. Roof's lavendar reasons for shooting up that church on that particular day?
Another half wit theory.

across the south since Roof committed 9 murders in SC.

3 definite arson, 3 still being investigated.
Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?
Did liberal bigots not expect blowback forcing this upheaval of American society? Punishing Roof for his murderous crimes wasn't enough I guess.
Racist trash like you are God's embarrassment, the creators mistake.

coincidence?

Probably no.

There are very few people who are saying that racism doesn't exist. The question is what to do about it.

So far the strategy has been to attack, insult and berate the racists at every opportunity. And to accuse anyone who dares to say anything within ten miles of what could be construed as racist as being a racist. Doesn't really seem to be working, and is almost certainly making things worse.

So either those who are doing this are making a sincere mistake, or they're not really all that concerned about improving things.

And....you believe that the POTUS has attacked, insulted and berated racist? You think he's accused people of being racist erroneously.....who? Obama has caused racism?

Are you suggesting that people who wish to end racism hold their tongue so as not to rile up the racists? That's fucking PC, Mac. You are what you despise.
Nice generalization, what he said was not keeping mouth shut ,but saying constructive things,at key times,things good leaders do.

I don't know and I hate to think this but: with all the Frauds we've had perpetrated before, from nooses hanging in trees, to the fake black woman, now the stink over some flag, etc. I'm having a hard time with this. And right after the shooting that killed these people in a church. I wouldn't put it past them starting these THEMSELVES with Sharpton and blacklivesonlymatters only when they decide they are worthy to USE to stir up hate. they pulled so much crap on us before just to stir things up. It's like the little boy who cried wolf

I don't know and I hate to think this but: with all the Frauds we've had perpetrated before, from nooses hanging in trees, to the fake black woman, now the stink over some flag, etc. I'm having a hard time with this. And right after the shooting that killed these people in a church. I wouldn't put it past them starting these THEMSELVES with Sharpton and blacklivesonlymatters only when they decide they are worthy to USE to stir up hate. they pulled so much crap on us before just to stir things up. It's like the little boy who cried wolf
That's what white trash racist cock suckers have to believe to make their little world work.

Maybe it was Mormons.
Is that the current running theory being posed by redneck, racist, white trash scum?
Nope it seems to be the theory of the FBI and pastors, however. Are you certain they're redneck scum? I don't get that impression.

Forum List

Back