6 Black Churches burned

He was rehired.

only because he was luckily part of a traditionally disadvantage group that mobilized to defend him.

that being said, will you answer my question?

what do you call it when an accusation is all that is needed to prove guilt?

because that is what happened to him, one moron made an accusation and he was fired.
I call it stupidity.

it's a witch hunt.
Nope, it's stupidity. People are too stupid to know that niggardly has an actual meaning that has nothing to do with the n word.
Also because the word is an uncommon word, very rarely used, and since the first six letters are almost identical to the "N" word, this word is excellent material for a "gotcha"moment.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

if the accusation was were it ended, you might have a point.

that the mayor bought the accusation.

that the man who said it was not allowed to defend himself by pointing out that that word has no connection to that other word,

that he was assumed guilty and fired, and no one was there who was willing to speak up for him based on the obvious truth.

that's not a "gotcha moment", that a example of a witch hunt mentality.

it's a witch hunt.
Nope, it's stupidity. People are too stupid to know that niggardly has an actual meaning that has nothing to do with the n word.

and the accusation is all that is needed for a white person to be judged as guilty of racism.

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

that the accusation was clearly stupid just makes my point stronger, not weaker.

we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to racism in this country, and have for quite some time.
If he hadn't been rehired you'd have a point, but he wasn't, so you don't.

how does the fact that political pressure was brought to bear change the facts of his firing?

an accusation made, guilt is assumed on the very dumbest of justifications, and the white guy is fired.

the point is valid.

do you want to look at some other examples?

how many does it take before you admit a trend?

did you see staat imply that i was racist for typing the word niggardly?
Yes, let us see some more examples as the one you coughed up was not quite accurate (you didn't disclose that he'd been rehired).

Stat is yanking your chain. Are you a white supremacist, btw?
Probably is. He has made a couple of statements that I have interpreted as monkey howls.

?

i admit that is did not misrepresent your argument before i insulted you.

but is that really a failing?

it really isn't my thing.

you insulted me. i insulted you back.

what did you expect?

dummy.

Poor KKKorell, all dressed up with no where to go.

kkk-outfit-man-300lm010710.jpg

The similarities to Muslim women wearing a Burkah are, well, interesting...

lol!

you have the nerve to complain about my level of debating, and when i point out that i was just returning an insult, what is your answer?

to call me a racist!

lol!

it is amazing to me that your inflated self image can survive your idiotic asshole behavior.

do you have anything to say about the topic, asshole?
Your deeds betray you.

Your very first day in USMB, you made a beeline straight for the race/racism subforum. You have made plenty of comments demeaning blacks. And now you must live with your deeds.

i call you on your whining about my insulting you, by pointing out that you insulted me.

i ask if you have anything to say about the topic and you accuse me of being a racist.

asshole.
You seem angry. Racists often become angry. I recommend counseling for you.

people often become angry when insulted by assholes.

Correll,

I don't know for a fact if you are a racist. I've asked you if you are, but you have not answered.

It is true that several people here think you are, though. Is there a reason for that which you can articulate?

Now...I know you are sensitive about this subject. I assure you that I will in no way intimidate you or punish you.....whether you respond to this post like an adult or not. Please....rest assured that I have no PC agenda here and you are under no threat whatsoever.

Lets work together and find out what has led to this reputation that you seem to have here.

the niggardly example was just to show a very clear example of a gratuitous accusation of racism.

what do you call a mindset where an accusation is all that is required to prove guilt?

that's what happened to that guy.

one moron made an accusation and he was fired.

you realize that that mindset is not limited to the word niggardly, right?
Boy oh boy, amazing how you seem to relish writing that word.

Lol.

Maybe bold and 7 point type could be a way for you to raise the intensity a notch...

OMG! staat is doing it right here!

he is accusing me of being racist for typing the word niggardly!!!!!!!

as i stated, we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to race.

and staat just demonstrated how it is done.

no matter what i say, staat will ignore or dismiss any defense and just scream racism louder.

watch.

staat, i enjoy typing it, because this example of the lib mentality makes you libs look so fucking stupid that it is funny as hell.

that is why i enjoy typing it.

now staat will not accept this. he cannot.

once an accusation of racism is made, denial is proof, in their little minds.

restating the accusation is further proof, he will do that too.

this is the witch hunt mentality that dominates the left and defines the discussion on race in this country.

thanks for demonstrating the very worst of the modern lib today, staat.

you asshole.
No. He accused you of being a racist because you are a racist monkey.

says the asshole that claims that a white rolling some candy to a young black woman is justification for violence.
Stop pouting. Just be glad you didnt get your ass kicked.

i am. back then i didn't realize that random violence was a real possibility.

(yes, i know that you feel it was not random but justified because of the candy, but i am discussing reality not your delusions)

Lol.

Maybe bold and 7 point type could be a way for you to raise the intensity a notch...

no matter what i say, staat will ignore or dismiss any defense and just scream racism louder.

watch.

staat, i enjoy typing it, because this example of the lib mentality makes you libs look so fucking stupid that it is funny as hell.

this is the witch hunt mentality that dominates the left and defines the discussion on race in this country.

you asshole.

says the asshole that claims that a white rolling some candy to a young black woman is justification for violence.

(yes, i know that you feel it was not random but justified because of the candy, but i am discussing reality not your delusions)
Your reality is a delusion. If you think its ok to insult people and not expect to get your ass kicked you are definitely deluded.

More Killed by White Extremists Than Jihadists Since 9/11

lol!!!

"since 9-11?"

games libs play with stats.

sure, why would you talk about 9-11 when discussing jihadists murder counts?

lol!

The statement is correct. "Since 911".

Poor butthurt KKKorrell.

the statement is bullshit, you asshole.

No, the statement is absolutely correct and I find it hilarious that you still do not understand the wording.

You see, hatred blinds.

I bet you stumble and fall a lot.

you really think that counting jihadists murders and leaving out the deaths from the attacks on 9-11 makes sense?!!!

lol! and you have the nerve to tell me that hatred blinds!?

libs, all the self awareness of a turnip.

nope.

a widespread constant behavior from a significant portion of the population overrepresented in the media, does.
Like flying the con flag on government property to appease racists and traitors? IMO that is a much worse expression of PC than stupid misunderstanding over the word niggardly. But no one on the right will admit that.

the niggardly example was just to show a very clear example of a gratuitous accusation of racism.

what do you call a mindset where an accusation is all that is required to prove guilt?

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.

nope. i've given him no reason to believe that. he is just an asshole.

watch.

you asshole.

Your reality is a delusion. If you think its ok to insult people and not get your ass kicked you are definitely deluded.

nothing insulting about rolling some candy to a young woman, even if i'm white and she is black.

your justification for your support of violence against whites is only interesting in that is shows how shallow your rationalizations are.

Like flying the con flag on government property to appease racists and traitors? IMO that is a much worse expression of PC than stupid misunderstanding over the word niggardly. But no one on the right will admit that.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.

Youve given him plenty of reasons. Didnt I already tell you about your deluded reality? Are you saying everyone is wrong but you? :laugh:

I find him to be fair and impartial. He has called me out on some racist statements I have made.

Your reality is a delusion. If you think its ok to insult people and not get your ass kicked you are definitely deluded.

nothing insulting about rolling some candy to a young woman, even if i'm white and she is black.

your justification for your support of violence against whites is only interesting in that is shows how shallow your rationalizations are.
Youre pouting again. Not interested in going over your reasons as to why you think the reaction was uncalled for. I already told you the reason you were in the wrong.

it's a witch hunt.

and the accusation is all that is needed for a white person to be judged as guilty of racism.

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

that the accusation was clearly stupid just makes my point stronger, not weaker.

we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to racism in this country, and have for quite some time.

how does the fact that political pressure was brought to bear change the facts of his firing?

an accusation made, guilt is assumed on the very dumbest of justifications, and the white guy is fired.

the point is valid.

Yes, let us see some more examples as the one you coughed up was not quite accurate (you didn't disclose that he'd been rehired).

my complete post from when i brought this up, post number 357

"Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it.[4] However, after public pressure from LGBT individuals, an internal review into the matter was brought about, and the mayor offered Howard the chance to return to his position as Office of the Public Advocate on February 4. Howard refused but accepted another position with the mayor instead, insisting that he did not feel victimized by the incident. On the contrary, Howard felt that he had learned from the situation. "I used to think it would be great if we could all be colorblind; that's naïve, especially for a white person, because a white person can't afford to be colorblind. They don't have to think about race every day. An African American does.""

guy lost his job for using the word niggardly."

i clearly included the fact that the gays mobilized to support him and that with that support an internal review was finally done.

do you really want more examples? they take seconds to find. i will be happen to post more.

staat is feeding the culture of the witch hunt with false and vicious smears.

he is an asshole.

that type of behavior is the basis of the problem.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.

Youve given him plenty of reasons. Didnt I already tell you about your deluded reality? Are you saying everyone is wrong but you? :laugh:

I find him to be fair and impartial. He has called me out on some racist statements I have made.

says that guy that thinks rolling some candy to a young woman is an insult.

:haha:

Youre pouting again. Not interested in going over your reasons as to why you think the reaction was uncalled for. I already told you the reason you were in the wrong.

and your "reasons" were the ravings of a deluded racist bigoted madman.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.

says that guy that thinks rolling some candy to a young woman is an insult.

:haha:
Youre trying too hard but failing the credibility test as usual.
laugh.gif

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

the point is valid.

my complete post from when i brought this up, post number 357

"Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it.[4] However, after public pressure from LGBT individuals, an internal review into the matter was brought about, and the mayor offered Howard the chance to return to his position as Office of the Public Advocate on February 4. Howard refused but accepted another position with the mayor instead, insisting that he did not feel victimized by the incident. On the contrary, Howard felt that he had learned from the situation. "I used to think it would be great if we could all be colorblind; that's naïve, especially for a white person, because a white person can't afford to be colorblind. They don't have to think about race every day. An African American does.""

guy lost his job for using the word niggardly."

i clearly included the fact that the gays mobilized to support him and that with that support an internal review was finally done.

do you really want more examples? they take seconds to find. i will be happen to post more.

staat is feeding the culture of the witch hunt with false and vicious smears.

he is an asshole.

that type of behavior is the basis of the problem.

As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation,

Is the English language difficult for you???
The guy quit, stop your grandstanding...

and your "reasons" were the ravings of a deluded racist bigoted madman.
Stop talking in the third person. Its weird.

One example does not a trend make.

nope.

a widespread constant behavior from a significant portion of the population overrepresented in the media, does.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.
Outstanding meltdown!

Gets an 8.9 from me.

i generally don't listen to speeches. from anyone.

to much filler and low information content bs.

the points can almost always be summed up in a few bullet points.

37 minutes of obama?

no fucking way.

One would think that if someone were genuinely concerned of how their black president speaks to racial divides in America, that they would certainly want to hear what he had to say in response to the overtly racial attacks against nine innocent black folks. I suppose I could be wrong, but I don't think so. You have no genuine interest at all.
For those of us who believe that each side should clean its own house before attacking the other, a little more balance would be helpful.

He doesn't have to, of course. As long as we're not concerned with actually improving race relations.

Both sides need to clean house. Absolutely. Both sides are to blame for one side being bigots.

The racists and bigots need to clean house. But Mac hasn't said how. They are waiting on the negroes to clean house first. How can they be expected to abandon their bigotry until the negroes do their house cleaning.

What is the negro house cleaning? Why....it's to stop asking to be treated equally. It's to stay home and be nice when they are gunned down in the streets by police officers. It's to look at the past....a past in which they have been oppressed and discriminated against....both legally and otherwise.....and offer absolute forgiveness. It's to accept their portion of the blame for being hated by bigots.

LoneLaugher Why havent you responded to my post on how Pres Obama could help ease a lot of the racial tension by helping to end the war on drugs I'm waiting

Patience.

We agree on the need for ending the war on drugs. I'm for ending all criminality in regards to drug use.

It isn't something the man can do on his own though....is it? It requires legislation.

By the way....if the drug laws were equitably enforced....it would be less of a racial issue, wouldn't it. The POTUS has called for this, I believe.

No I'm sick of waiting when a country like Portugal can decriminalize drugs and have so many positives there is no excuse

14 Years After Decriminalizing All Drugs Here s What Portugal Looks Like - Mic

And also it ties in with gun violence most of it has to do with gangs you want to end that violence the end the war on drugs and I know about 65-70% of gun violence will go down in this country

Forum List

Back