6 Black Churches burned

the CLERK shoulld have shot Mike Brown, right there on vid and saved the taxpayer the billions of $ that were lost to the riots.

no, that's why I put it up as a question.
at least 3 arson cases in the week following Roofs rampage.

3 more being investigated.

coincidence?

Probably no.

We all know racism is alive an well. I could point to stormfront, run by Stephen "Don" Black, a guy who has been a Grand Wizard of the KKK, an American Nazi Party member, and tried to take over a country once too.

KKK fliers left on front lawns in Whittier CA - Stormfront

For example, "KKK fliers left on front lawns in Whittier, CA", coincidence?

"The distribution of white supremacist propaganda in Whittier follows similar incidents in Orange County. Last week, about 100 homes in Fullerton received KKK fliers – also inside plastic bags with a rock and a piece of candy – criticizing blacks, Latinos and Jewish people, according to Fullerton police Sgt. Kathryn Hamel.""

Here's one such response:

"There is no reason for police involvement. No crime has been committed that I can tell. Except the lollipop is lame. I would have preferred some Bazooka bubble gum or a Snickers bar."

Yes, the "It's the KKK!" thing isn't going to work anymore.

The division pimps on both ends have done their job well, an escalation here wouldn't be a shock.

There is no one in a position of real influence trying to heal wounds.

Obama was the perfect guy, but he chose another path.

wow... just wow....

and you're supposed to be one of the "moderate" ones, huh?

lol

why do bigots keep saying it's bigotry to point out racism? :cuckoo:
He reminds me of oddball, but oddball has a sense of humor. Maybe Chrissy from elsewhere. Lol.

Zimmerman+c.jpg

Six churches burn, arson suspected in 3 of them...lol. So the story here is there were three churches that burned as a result of arson, and three just caught on fire.

Psst..I bet the arsonists are black.

PS...the FBI says there's no reason to connect them.

But don't let that stop the gibbering race divisionists who are eager to use black people to propel their own anti-American agenda:

"“They’re being investigated to determine who is responsible and what motives are behind them,” FBI spokesman Paul Bresson told BuzzFeed News. “I’m not sure there is any reason to link them together at this point.”

Six predominately black Southern churches burn within a week arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

The division pimps on both ends have done their job well, an escalation here wouldn't be a shock.

There is no one in a position of real influence trying to heal wounds.

Obama was the perfect guy, but he chose another path.

Amazing how such a benign post could start such drama.

They're my little Pavlov's dogs.

Sit! Speak!

The above comment was posted by a man who couldn't pass by a thread with the letters "p" and "c" in close proximity to one another......for all the money in a Walmart employees retirement portfolio.

Earmuffs...bitch.
I quit my company to work at Walmart because that is how you Get rich.

well, it's a start. Now if they'll just multiply that by a million each, black and white churches, we'll be getting someplace.

"The first fire came late June 21 when, police said, someone set fire to some hay bales just outside the College Hill Seventh Day Adventist in Knoxville, Tenn.The church sustained minor damage." Ooh..obviously a hate crime, lol. From somebody who hates churches. And hay.

"Pastor Cleveland Hobdy III told WATE-TV. Police told local news stations the fire is being investigated as arson but not as a hate crime."

Go figger.

Oh and there's this one:

"The fire was ruled an arson, though police are not calling it a hate crime. “We are not seeing anything at this time that’s pointing us in that direction,” Sgt. Ben Gleaton told the Telegraph."

So two that are possibly arson, but not hate crimes. Undoubtedly fires started by black adolescent boys.

" Authorities believe the fires were caused by lightning and electrical wires.."

So we have the usual race baiting, anti-Christian pukes on here, trying to foment dissent between whites and blacks and at the same time encouraging the closure of churches in order to do it.

Yuck.

Six predominately black Southern churches burn within a week arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

So of the SIX churches mentioned in the headline and the thread title, the article clearly states only 3 were intentionally set...and of those three that were intentionally set, they see no connection and they know that at least two of them AREN'T hate crimes.

Losers.

Thread belongs in the rubber room.
The leftist brigade purpose is to fan the flames and then ignore them when the shit hits the fan.............
and to push their agenda irregardless of the truth.............
and to attack symbols to throw gas on the fire...........
and take no responsibility when it escalates.........while blaming others for the escalation.........

NUTS.

They accomplished removing a historic racist symbol from the public sphere that has been divisive and holding the country back. Finally.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

lol!!!

the flag is what has been holding this country back?!

when ALL the dem appointees on the supreme court voted in favor of blatant anti-white discrimination (new haven firefighter case)?

:haha:

so, when nothing changes, what is next on the hit parade?

what is the next target for the mob?

Looks like your beloved Confederate Flag has been pushed into the shadows

You have only yourself to blame when you allowed racists to take over your flag

Dylann Roof...put an end to your flag

are you agreeing with marc that the flag was what was holding american back?

when nothing changes what is next on the hit parade?
What's the "nothing?"

And please define "race baiter"

Thanks.

the nothing is the change that removing the confederate flag from viewing will cause.

nothing will change. it would be a victory for you guys, but nothing would change.

black poverty rates won't change. black murder rates won't change. ect.

define race baiter? no. you know what it means. if you have a question or a point, make it. i will not play sophist word games with libs.
So is a race baiter anything at all like a master baiter?

So you really can't think of an example. I believe it's possible, I believe you really can't.

I know this won't be good enough, but it is just one of many, many examples. I'm not going to chase 'em down for a person who won't admit they exist:

Rep. Bennie Thompson defends calling Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom - CBS News

“That Mitch McConnell would have the audacity to tell the president of the United States — not the chief executive, but the commander-in-chief — that ‘I don’t care what you come up with we’re going to be against it.’ Now if that’s not a racist statement I don’t know what is.”

And nice little bit of "Thomas is an Uncle Tom" for good measure.

There's two. Though I'm not seeing how that was an attempt to intimidate McConnell.
If you had an ounce of intellectual curiosity, half an ounce, you would look it up and find all the examples you could handle, and more.

"Google" works.

But I know that's not going to happen.

I'd rather bring people together, I'd rather heal wounds, you keep doing what you're doing.

Of course, how did I miss that your efforts at USMB are to bring people together?

LOL! Yeah, he's been bringing people together the whole time but the reason you dont see it is because Obama is tearing us apart.
I thought his entire point of posting here was to whine about PC on the left while ignoring it from the right.
Basically.

Mac wants to bring people together.

He thinks the President blew it in SC. He should have said the following:

"Ladies and gentlemen, now is a time for the races to come together."

"To all racists and bigots and white supremacists, please....... accept our apologies. We are so sorry that we have gotten upset when you have shown hatred toward us. We will work harder to meet your approval. We will pull our pants up. Our young women will close their legs and we will pay our higher interest rates with smiles on our faces. We won't demand that our unarmed men not get shot. Whatever we can do to change how you feel about us. Just give us time. Meanwhile, go ahead and say whatever you like about our culture. We don't want to upset you by demanding that you treat us with respect. We haven't earned that yet."

"We are so so sorry"
ROTFLMBAO!

*applause*

Forum List

Back