6.6 billion in the trash can

Well, he did make the claim that he was a "Ron Paul Republican" and that he never supported the war.

Immie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZ5cpaPlf4]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul House Floor Speech on Iraq (October 8, 2002)‬‏[/ame]

Should I really go dig up the Dems in the Senate/House that voted for Iraq?

You mis-understood my post. Go back and read it as a reply to Avatar's post which is all that it was.

Immie

Hey, I just posted it because TM was making so many claims... Like that "you all" supported the Iraq wars. I was not attacking you or anything.

The missing $6.8 billion is but one very small, though conspicuous, example of Bush's focused effort to undermine the economy. He was assigned that task by the kingmakers who installed him as President for the express purpose of undermining the U.S. economy, which is the only way for the emerging corporatocracy to disempower the middle class.

Eliminate our unions and break us financially.

Bush served his masters well.

r331987_1498356.jpg

And by not investigating and prosecuting the bastard Obama is serving the same masters.

YouTube - ‪Ron Paul House Floor Speech on Iraq (October 8, 2002)‬‏

Should I really go dig up the Dems in the Senate/House that voted for Iraq?

You mis-understood my post. Go back and read it as a reply to Avatar's post which is all that it was.

Immie

Hey, I just posted it because TM was making so many claims... Like that "you all" supported the Iraq wars. I was not attacking you or anything.

Just wanted to make sure that you did not think I was attacking your claim.

My point was that Avatar said you asked questions and did not make any claims, but in fact you did make two claims. You claimed you are a Ron Paul Republican and did not support the war.

I suspect she will want you to link all of your posts from that time frame to prove that you never supported the war. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

TM, answer the question or I will ask it in every thread you even post. People will start wondering and wanting to know as well, you base almost everything off the idea that you are someone educated and "we" are not so really, you brought this upon yourself.

What level of education does the great TM have that makes her so superior to the rest?

This missing money is not unique.

The government has incredibly poor controls EVERYWHERE. If they were actually held to proper controls standards, the verdict would be "material weakness".

Immie

My point was that Avatar said you asked questions and did not make any claims, but in fact you did make two claims. You claimed you are a Ron Paul Republican and did not support the war.

I suspect she will want you to link all of your posts from that time frame to prove that you never supported the war. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

Aye.

I think Avatar was referring to the "what is your education level" towards TM, and she did and has avoided that question while STILL after I asked claimed "we" the "right" don't like science or education...

I'd just like to know is all...

Aye.

I think Avatar was referring to the "what is your education level" towards TM, and she did and has avoided that question while STILL after I asked claimed "we" the "right" don't like science or education...

She's just upset because we are able to point out problems with her pet policies.

The government has incredibly poor controls EVERYWHERE. If they were actually held to proper controls standards, the verdict would be "material weakness".

Yeah, didn't tons of money vanish from the stimulus?

yeah, into the hands of Obama's campaign contributers. I cant imagine how that happened

Immie

Aye.

I know he was.

Just sort of giving him a bad time.

Immie

TM, answer the question or I will ask it in every thread you even post. People will start wondering and wanting to know as well, you base almost everything off the idea that you are someone educated and "we" are not so really, you brought this upon yourself.

What level of education does the great TM have that makes her so superior to the rest?

Have fun.

Immie knows my education level , uscitizen knows it too.

ask them and if they want to tell you they can.

I dont take orders from internet fools like you.

My education lev el has Nothing to do with anything here.

Now lets remember the thread is about a current news story.

why are you people trying to make it about something else?

Because you refuse to admitt that this was downright theft and your guys did it.

Immie

Aye.

I know he was.

Just sort of giving him a bad time.

Immie

You can't give me a bad time Immie. Conversation with you is always pleasant.

Yeah, didn't tons of money vanish from the stimulus?
Have you any specific examples to offer? Such as the example of a truckload of $100 notes packed in plastic-wrapped bricks and being tossed about during the first weeks in Iraq like C.A.R.E. packages with zero accountability?

And the billions in cash money consigned to paying (unreceipted) bribes to informants and warlords, etc. Also unaccountable -- and still going on.

Briefly stated, our treasury has been and is being brazenly looted via Bush's "wars." What no enemy has been or is capable of doing from without is being handily done from within.

Have fun.

Immie knows my education level , uscitizen knows it too.

ask them and if they want to tell you they can.

I dont take orders from internet fools like you.

My education lev el has Nothing to do with anything here.

Then stop trying to make everyone that does not agree with you to be some teacher hating un-educated ape, ok? Please? Learn to debate because it seems like you don't understand the basics, prove your points and cover all of your bases... Don't cherry pick numbers when the case against you is overwhelming and easily accessible.

I honestly don't care what your education levels are, just stop pretending doctors and scientist agree with you when in fact, they don't, only some do.

Now lets remember the thread is about a current news story.

why are you people trying to make it about something else?

Because you refuse to admitt that this was downright theft and your guys did it.

Has anyone on the right ever denied that both parties have a spending problem? You are the one who seems to think this is a big deal while Obama spending Trillions more that we don't have isnt.

Forum List

Back