6.6 billion in the trash can

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ONLY AFTER it was proven to be the disastor we told you it would be.

DO you realllllllly want me to show you the numbers of people on BOTH sides that supported Iraq at the start?

Try and remember I'm a "Ron Paul Republican" and that means I never supported it, even when you did... Now.... TM...

What is your higher education, please?

Can you PROOVE this claim?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ONLY AFTER it was proven to be the disastor we told you it would be.

DO you realllllllly want me to show you the numbers of people on BOTH sides that supported Iraq at the start?

Try and remember I'm a "Ron Paul Republican" and that means I never supported it, even when you did... Now.... TM...

TM, he asked you a question. You don't prove questions.

Well, he did make the claim that he was a "Ron Paul Republican" and that he never supported the war.

Immie

Well, he did make the claim that he was a "Ron Paul Republican" and that he never supported the war.

Immie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZ5cpaPlf4]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul House Floor Speech on Iraq (October 8, 2002)‬‏[/ame]

Should I really go dig up the Dems in the Senate/House that voted for Iraq?

Lots of people who voted for Bush now claim they didnt.

Lots of people lie about this stuff.

TM ran away?

Why does it matter and why should I answer you.

You hate higher education remember?

Now THIS THREAD is about the Bush team throwing billions into the air.

My education has nothing to do with it.

TM ran away?

How come you can't answer the simple question yet you claim I hate higher education and have nothing to prove that I feel that way?

Fact, you're full of shit TM, just like your thread.

Fact, TM, you yourself hate higher education, you hate science and you hate children and free people. You hate the middle class and you hate eating healthy.

Last edited:

TM ran away?

It's looking like most the people you tell off about hating education and "smart people" might have more education than you... LOLz!

TM ran away?

How come you can't answer the simple question yet you claim I hate higher education and have nothing to prove that I feel that way?

Fact, TM, you yourself hate higher education, you hate science and you hate children and free people. You hate the middle class and you hate eating healthy.

What do you think about global warming?

Is our college system run by liberals?

TM ran away?

It's looking like most the people you tell off about hating education and "smart people" might have more education than you... LOLz!

Heres your problem.

Education is not = to intelligence

Education is not gained ONLY by recieving a degree.

The right constantly denies science and heaps scorn on higher education and news providers.

If you hate our education system and our teachers and instructors why do you think education is equal to intelligence.

You people are so full of contridictions is ha lass arious

What do you think about global warming?

Is our college system run by liberals?

I think that the world is naturally warming and can prove it in seconds...

your turn.

TM, what is your schooling education levels thus far in life?

Heres your problem.

The right constantly denies science and heaps scorn on higher education and news providers.

If you hate our education system and our teachers and instructors why do you think education is equal to intelligence.

"You people" yet I only hear you talking about what you believe I think. Answer my basic question TM. You're the one who claims (like you just did) others hate science, teachers and education.

Heres your problem.

Junk science isn't science.

Can't imagine why we would want to reject incorrect information. It's like we care about the truth or something silly like that.

And you're right for once, education is not just obtaining a degree. It's about time some on the left started realizing it and stopped the sophistry and idol worship they have for people with degrees.

Immie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZ5cpaPlf4]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul House Floor Speech on Iraq (October 8, 2002)‬‏[/ame]

Should I really go dig up the Dems in the Senate/House that voted for Iraq?

You mis-understood my post. Go back and read it as a reply to Avatar's post which is all that it was.

Immie

TM you are no more than a little rat...can't even be bothered to look at the 6+trillion of wasted obama money, instead opting to whine about bush and a measly 6 bil that is less than a drop in lake Atlantic compared to the catastrophic waste of this administration. You are a hack, a tool, and a little rat...absolutely useless to yourself, usmb, and possibly everyone you come in contact with.

Forum List

Back