56 Syrian Civilians Killed in US Led Airstrike

That's the price you pay for harboring terrorists
The women and children were harboring terrorists? How do you know, we're you there terrorizing them?
War ALWAYS has collateral damage. Playing both sides of the fence is illogical
Filed under "When Bush was POTUS"

At least Bush had UN and Congressional authorization before he invaded Iraq, unlike Obama's invasion of Syria.

Collateral damage, it's happened in every war and conflict and will always happen
The left recognized that on Jan 20, 2009.

I know and they screamed "war criminal" towards Bush over it....with Obungles? Not so much. But it's an unfortunate reality of war
Americans are in combat in 3 nations right now, anyone hear from Code Pink since 2008?
Those stupid women were protesting in Cleveland yesterday. Carrying signs that said We Welcome Refugees

Collateral damage, it's happened in every war and conflict and will always happen

I know and they screamed "war criminal" towards Bush over it....with Obungles? Not so much. But it's an unfortunate reality of war
Americans are in combat in 3 nations right now, anyone hear from Code Pink since 2008?

I saw they were at the RNC, gawd they are hideous hags

Those stupid women were protesting in Cleveland yesterday. Carrying signs that said We Welcome Refugees
Code Pink cheering for Muslim terrorists, who woulda thunk.

Obama is a war criminal
obama-wanted-for-war-crimes.jpg

Petition calls for Obama to be tried for 'war crimes' in The Hague

What a Bullcrap.......... Any civilians killed by US or coalitions are either a mistake or an accident. But *NEVER* intentional.
Both Assad and Putin thug (your heroes) are murdering Syrians by the thousands that you don't give a shit .............. Then here you are 2 brain dead racist morons making our US president like a murderer.

Forum List

Back