56 Shot and 13 Killed in Deadly Rampages

Yeah, in Christianity, you have to get on your hands and knees…very dignified.

Then please tell all those lying Republican governors who are trying to take credit for the recovery you say doesn't even exist to shut the fuck up.

You must be low income uneducated and have no skills if you don't know about the recovery.

Do workers need a raise? Hell yea. But don't look to Republicans for a raise

What aspect of our economy has recovered significantly under Obama? Funnily enough wall street did.
Obama got us out of the recession your side put us in. Now you want to complain how well he did? Fuck you! Fucking idiots and partisan hack losers
Obama has gotten us out of nothing. The economy is worse off now than when he was crowned. His false numbers on unemployment are nothing both liberal talking points.

Obama is the worst president we have EVER had!

Fuck Obama and all of his administrators.
For blue collar uneducated people who either don't vote or vote for trump? Yes life sucks for you but don't blame Obama. And don't give your governor credit for captain Obama righting the ship
Obama is scuttling the ship.
Would you be saying that about president Romney/McCain? I think not.

Are you doing real bad? Why? Who's to blame for you?

So what you're saying is that Republicans were happy about the Orlando shooting?
Some are happy politically. Like how Republicans didn't want the economy to do well under Obama. To think they don't hope for bad news that would hurt hillary is not being honest.

And a lot of Republicans care less because they were gays shot

When the hell did the economy get better? You can't be serious.....
Sorry to hear that you are not doing well during this growth time....I'm doing amazingly well as is the economy all around me in CA.
Of course blue States got hurt most by NAFTA and all those jobs that left but Republicans try to say it's our fault. That tells me they don't understand what happened to America under bushanomics. Why didnt they complain when jobs went overseas instead of out of the country? If us liberals and unions sucked they should have left for red states. But remember Republicans were defending NAFTA in 2007. They have much different position today.

Then they cry those good paying factory jobs came back $10 hr. But isn't that what they wanted? Republicans are so obviously just cherry picking facts.

Fact is to the GOP the only goal of a corporation is to maximize shareholder profits. If that is all they care about then they've broken the social contract they had with Americans and we need to understand that before voting.

If you don't care about labor/workers vote gop

Um, excuse me, but didn't Bill Clinton sign NAFTA? Oh, that's right, he DID!

Remember Ross Perot telling the American people that all we would hear from NAFTA would be a "giant sucking sound" as our jobs went to Mexico??

I remember it quite well. Not only was Perot correct, but you stupid fucking liberals voted for that asshole Clinton AGAIN!!mnow, you want to put the bitch that he is "married" to in office, so she can finish this country off.

You liberals amaze me. You keep doing the same shit over and over and expect different results....
You think a Republicans going to fix the problem? I only have two choices. As a worker I am not going to vote GOP. Now that would be stupid.

You don't even have a qualified candidate running against her. Trumps in over his head.

Trump wrote 3 books and they all end in chapter 11

If you think I have the time or interest explaining it to you you're crazy.

He undid some bad deregulations bush Dennis hastert and Tom delay slipped in.

Now you go research all the bad deregulations delay hammered through. I'll be here laughing.

Which ones are these, Silly Bonobo?

As always, you spew shit with nothing to back it.

You are a blowhard, a fool, and a hack.
How about the regulation that said banks should keep x amount of funds on hand in case of emergency. But bush loosened those regulations to try and keep us from falling into a recession? And how did that work out when the bush recession finally came home at the end of his 8 years? The banks didn't have enough $ and had to be bailed out.

Im not going to list all the deregulations that led to problems. Nothing will wake you up. The fact you need proof of bush faults tells me you were one of those fools who defended bush. You're an idiot. Either that or a lying rich guy. What do you do?

Yeah, in Christianity, you have to get on your hands and knees…very dignified.

Then please tell all those lying Republican governors who are trying to take credit for the recovery you say doesn't even exist to shut the fuck up.

You must be low income uneducated and have no skills if you don't know about the recovery.

Do workers need a raise? Hell yea. But don't look to Republicans for a raise

What aspect of our economy has recovered significantly under Obama? Funnily enough wall street did.
Obama got us out of the recession your side put us in. Now you want to complain how well he did? Fuck you! Fucking idiots and partisan hack losers

LMAO how did Obamatard do that exactly what specific actions did he take? We'll just be here laughing while you try to work that out :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now you go research all the bad deregulations delay hammered through. I'll be here laughing.

As predicted, tune in next week when sealybobo credits Obama for making it rain and gravity.
He did get us out of Bush's great recession. Remember bush had to send out stimulus checks to keep out of a recession. And in the end we still fell into recession.

Compare what bush did with the Clinton surplus to what Obama did with Bush's great recession. The only fuck up was bush

Obama has gotten us out of nothing. The economy is worse off now than when he was crowned. His false numbers on unemployment are nothing both liberal talking points.

For blue collar uneducated people who either don't vote or vote for trump? Yes life sucks for you but don't blame Obama. And don't give your governor credit for captain Obama righting the ship

Neither Romney nor McCain has ever been President.

I'm not doing really bad. I have a job. There are millions that need jobs and do not have them...all because of Obama's policies. Millions of people who should be in the work force are not because they have given up on looking for jobs. They don't count in Obama's calculation of the unemployment rate so the rates "looks" low.

Obama is the only president in history to have a GDP growth that has not exceeded 3% under his watch. Obama is the worst thing that has happened to this country since 9-11-2001. Hillary would be nothing much more than an extension of his policies.

I am old enough to have experienced a lot of good and bad times. Democrats and Republicans differ very little these days. Both are into getting re-elected more so than pursuing the desires of their constituents.

They are both into spending money to satisfy their major donors and lobbyists...the very people that can get them re-elected regardless of their loyalty to the voters. They both lie about what they have done and what they will do. They both lie about what the other has done and what the other will do.

George Wallace was absolutely correct when he said that there's not a dime's worth of difference between the Democrats and the Republicans.

I was born in the middle of World War II (1943). I have seen Democrat and Republican attempts to prove themselves worthy and to recover from economic lows. If the GDP is a measure of recovery, Obama is the biggest failure since I was born.

OBAMA vs. REAGAN on GDP GROWTH --- NOT EVEN CLOSE

The Obama Economic Record: The Worst Five Years Since World War II

"Expansion of government entitlement programs, such as food stamps and unemployment compensation, has reduced the incentive to be employed. The average benefit per recipient of food stamps jumped by approximately 25 percent between 2007 and 2010 due to rule changes. It also became easier to qualify for food stamps. As Richard Vedder points out in a Wall Street Journal editorial, the number of food stamp recipients rose by over 7 million between 2010 and 2012, a period of falling unemployment."

"The combined effect of a more generous food stamp program, more generous benefits for unemployed workers and mortgage modification formulas is to offset a considerable percentage of the reduction in income from being unemployed. This results in less incentive to work. If fewer people work, less is produced and real GDP grows more slowly."

Couple this with our high taxes on business (driving corporations to relocate overseas..taking jobs with them) and you have a situation that must be reversed in order for a true recovery to begin.

LMAO how did Obamatard do that exactly what specific actions did he take? We'll just be here laughing while you try to work that out :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As predicted, tune in next week when sealybobo credits Obama for making it rain and gravity.
He did get us out of Bush's great recession. Remember bush had to send out stimulus checks to keep out of a recession. And in the end we still fell into recession.

Compare what bush did with the Clinton surplus to what Obama did with Bush's great recession. The only fuck up was bush
There was no fucking surplus under Clinton. I don't know why you idiotic liberals keep saying there was.

The Myth of the Clinton Surplus

Now shut the fuck up!

I'm not doing really bad. I have a job. There are millions that need jobs and do not have them...all because of Obama's policies. Millions of people who should be in the work force are not because they have given up on looking for jobs. They don't count in Obama's calculation of the unemployment rate so the rates "looks" low.

Obama is the only president in history to have a GDP growth that has not exceeded 3% under his watch. Obama is the worst thing that has happened to this country since 9-11-2001. Hillary would be nothing much more than an extension of his policies.

I am old enough to have experienced a lot of good and bad times. Democrats and Republicans differ very little these days. Both are into getting re-elected more so than pursuing the desires of their constituents.

They are both into spending money to satisfy their major donors and lobbyists...the very people that can get them re-elected regardless of their loyalty to the voters. They both lie about what they have done and what they will do. They both lie about what the other has done and what the other will do.

George Wallace was absolutely correct when he said that there's not a dime's worth of difference between the Democrats and the Republicans.

I was born in the middle of World War II (1943). I have seen Democrat and Republican attempts to prove themselves worthy and to recover from economic lows. If the GDP is a measure of recovery, Obama is the biggest failure since I was born.

"Expansion of government entitlement programs, such as food stamps and unemployment compensation, has reduced the incentive to be employed. The average benefit per recipient of food stamps jumped by approximately 25 percent between 2007 and 2010 due to rule changes. It also became easier to qualify for food stamps. As Richard Vedder points out in a Wall Street Journal editorial, the number of food stamp recipients rose by over 7 million between 2010 and 2012, a period of falling unemployment."

"The combined effect of a more generous food stamp program, more generous benefits for unemployed workers and mortgage modification formulas is to offset a considerable percentage of the reduction in income from being unemployed. This results in less incentive to work. If fewer people work, less is produced and real GDP grows more slowly."

Couple this with our high taxes on business (driving corporations to relocate overseas..taking jobs with them) and you have a situation that must be reversed in order for a true recovery to begin.
Go to marketplace.org and listen to the costs of profits. A lot of what you say is true but a lot of it is half true too. Corporations broke the social contract they had with workers. Starting around 1970 corporations had one purpose and that's to maximize shareholder profits. That means employees are a cost.

So who would you hire. A temp accountant or a full time employee with benefits? How about IT? HR? Sales. Call centers, shipping. Temp jobs becoming more and more the norm at places like Ford gm Toyota Honda and everywhere else

And union jobs didn't go down south they went overseas

There was no fucking surplus under Clinton. I don't know why you idiotic liberals keep saying there was.

Now shut the fuck up!
Using the same formula that told us bush had a deficit Clinton had a surplus.

He didn't have Bush's deficit, did he? Nope

So you aren't worrying about you because you're doing fine. What is it you want to do about all the people who made $30hr in manufacturing but now only make $10 at walmart? What is your solution to help the masses?

Now shut the fuck up!
Using the same formula that told us bush had a deficit Clinton had a surplus.

He didn't have Bush's deficit, did he? Nope
You are a dense dunce.

So you aren't worrying about you because you're doing fine. What is it you want to do about all the people who made $30hr in manufacturing but now only make $10 at walmart? What is your solution to help the masses?
My, my! How you twist what I say. I did not say I was doing fine. Read what I said....and if you misquote me again, I'll not bother with you beyond that. You're being too typically liberal.

Now shut the fuck up!
If bush had Clinton's numbers he would have been able to claim a surplus. We know it's just projected but assuming the next president doesn't start two wars while simultaneously giving tax breaks to the rich we should have a surplus.

Remember how much money went missing in Iraq? Course you dont

My solution is to get the country as far away from Obama policies as possible. This means NOT ELECTING THE BITCH, HILLARY!

Now shut the fuck up!
If bush had Clinton's numbers he would have been able to claim a surplus. We know it's just projected but assuming the next president doesn't start two wars while simultaneously giving tax breaks to the rich we should have a surplus.

Remember how much money went missing in Iraq? Course you dont
The Clinton "surplus" came from voodoo economics. Read the many links you will find when you Google "myth of Clinton surplus".

My, my! How you twist what I say. I did not say I was doing fine. Read what I said....and if you misquote me again, I'll not bother with you beyond that. You're being too typically liberal.
Sorry you are doing bad. The Republicans would say you are responsible for you. Anyone can make it in America. Go back to school, start your own business or find a better job.

My solution is to get the country as far away from Obama policies as possible. This means NOT ELECTING THE BITCH, HILLARY!
Was the question too hard for you to give me a real reply?

Was the question too hard for you to give me a real reply?
Your question was not hard at all. My reply is valid. The best thing for this country would be to dump Obama's policies.

Sorry you are doing bad. The Republicans would say you are responsible for you. Anyone can make it in America. Go back to school, start your own business or find a better job.
Again, you misquote me. Have fun talking to yourself. Feel free to say that you won. After all, you do lie a lot.

Goodbye!

Again, you misquote me. Have fun talking to yourself. Feel free to say that you won. After all, you do lie a lot.

Goodbye!
Fuck off loser! You can't answer my question anyways so piss off. Clearly I caused cognitive dissonance in your head. You can't answer my question because you know the GOP don't care about the uneducated.

And you're so stupid you vote GOP. Get lost you mental midget

Goodbye!
I see you've been hating Obama on here as far back as 2012.

Forum List

Back