FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist List - 27 of 28 Are Muslim

"FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist List - 27 of 28 Are Muslim"

lol

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and bigoted.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – it is not ‘proof’ that ‘all Muslims’ are terrorists, is it not ‘proof’ that Muslims are ‘predisposed’ to terrorism, and it is not ‘proof’ that Islam is a ‘terrorist religion’

It is proof that most on the right are hateful, ignorant bigots.

lol

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – it is not ‘proof’ that ‘all Muslims’ are terrorists, is it not ‘proof’ that Muslims are ‘predisposed’ to terrorism, and it is not ‘proof’ that Islam is a ‘terrorist religion’

So when did you become a Right Wing Asshole?

lol

Nobody claimed all Muslims were terrorists, Shitforbrains.
image.jpeg

lol

Its just proof that historically its been a tactic of radicals within the religion to use terrorists/ assasins to destablaize a government or nation they were about to over throw during a conquest. I guess old habits die hard, because they have always worked for them.

lol

Its just proof that historically its been a tactic of radicals within the religion to use terrorists/ assasins to destablaize a government or nation they were about to over throw during a conquest. I guess old habits die hard, because they have always worked for them.
It's been the tactic of Islam to use terrorism since its invention 1,400 years ago.

It's been the tactic of Islam to use terrorism since its invention 1,400 years ago.
Assassins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Assassins (from Arabic: أساسيون‎‎ Asasiyun) is the name used to refer to the medieval Nizari Ismailis. Often characterized as a secret order led by a mysterious "Old Man of the Mountain", the Nizari Ismailis were an Islamic sect that formed in the late 11th century from a split within Ismailism, itself a branch of Shia Islam. In time, the Nizaris began to pose a military threat to Sunni Seljuq authority within their territories by capturing and inhabiting many unconnected mountain fortresses throughout Persia (and later also Syria) under the leadership of Hassan-i Sabbah (who is typically regarded as the founder of the Assassins), therefore founding the so-called Nizari Ismaili state. While "Assassins" typically refers to the entire medieval Nizari sect, in fact only a class of acolytes known as the fida'i actually engaged in assassination work. Lacking their own army, the Nizari relied on these warriors to carry out espionage and assassinations of key enemy figures, and over the course of 300 years successfully killed two caliphs, and many viziers, sultans and Crusader leaders.[1] Under leadership of Imam Rukn-ud-Din Khurshah, the Nizari state declined internally, and was eventually destroyed as the Imam surrendered the castles to the invading Mongols.

Moral of the story; brute force can destroy assassination campaigns and wars of terror.

Seriously guys, The KKK isnt known as a terrorist organization. Let that sink in about who makes those lists

Seriously guys, The KKK isnt known as a terrorist organization. Let that sink in about who makes those lists
Yes, Obama covers for the KKK and goes after Muslims instead.

I'm talking about throughout the history of the US
Because most of us process critical thinking skills.

Did we change the topic? I only said the US never considered the KKK to be terrorist....that says a lot about who makes the rules and determines who the enemy is.

We can talk about "processing" critical thinking skills another time...not sure what that means but I'm game

Did we change the topic? I only said the US never considered the KKK to be terrorist....that says a lot about who makes the rules and determines who the enemy is.

We can talk about "processing" critical thinking skills another time...not sure what that means but I'm game
Because that category was not invented in labeling criminals yet maybe?

Because that category was not invented in labeling criminals yet maybe?

Is that a question or a statement? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back