56 Shot and 13 Killed in Deadly Rampages

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I'm sure libeals are always disappointed when the shootings involve muslims or minorities. I know you all prefer some crazy white dude who you can pretend is an NRA member. Sorry, reality doesn't tend to fit your narrative. I guess you'll just blame guns and move on, right. Couldn't be the total lack of morals and decency.

Violence continues in the city of strict gun control. Black lives don't seem to matter much to otherr blacks. This never gets attention. Chicago had record breaking violence lately and the media is silent. They want the guy carrying a Confederate flag or someone protesting an abortion clinic. Anyone else, they ignore, especially when it comes to race, religion or political affliation. Hey, did everyone hear that terrorist, Mateen, was a Hillary supporter?

"Thirteen people were killed and at least 43 more — including a 3-year-old boy — were wounded in shootings in Obama’s Chicago between Friday evening and early Monday.

The Sun Times reports that the most recent homicide happened about 1:30 a.m. Monday in the Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood on the South Side. Officers responding to a call of a person shot in the 7300 block of South University found the 22-year-old man lying in the gangway, according to Chicago Police. He was shot in the head and back and taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said.

A 16-year-old boy was the victim of the weekend’s first fatal shooting, which happened just after 9 p.m. Friday in West Englewood. Melvin Cook was riding in a vehicle in the alley of the 6500 block of South Hamilton when two gunmen walked up and fired into the car, striking Cook in the head, authorities said. He lived in the 5700 block of South Calumet.

A 3-year-old boy was critically wounded in a Sunday evening shooting in Woodlawn on the South Side. He was in a vehicle in the 6100 block of South Kimbark when another vehicle pulled up and someone inside opened fire, striking the boy in the right shoulder, police said. The driver took him to the University of Chicago Medical Center and he was transferred in critical condition to Comer Children’s Hospital.

These are just a few of the incidents.

Anyways, 13 people were killed and at least 43 more were injured.

Additionally, a Chicago Police officer shot and seriously wounded a man brandishing a gun at the Puerto Rican Festival in the Humboldt Park neighborhood Sunday night on the West Side.

And they have some of the toughest gun laws in the country."

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/06/20/56-shot-13-killed-rampage-obama-reason/

I'm sure libeals are always disappointed when the shootings involve muslims or minorities. I know you all prefer some crazy white dude who you can pretend is an NRA member. Sorry, reality doesn't tend to fit your narrative. I guess you'll just blame guns and move on, right. Couldn't be the total lack of morals and decency.

Violence continues in the city of strict gun control. Black lives don't seem to matter much to otherr blacks. This never gets attention. Chicago had record breaking violence lately and the media is silent. They want the guy carrying a Confederate flag or someone protesting an abortion clinic. Anyone else, they ignore, especially when it comes to race, religion or political affliation. Hey, did everyone hear that terrorist, Mateen, was a Hillary supporter?

"Thirteen people were killed and at least 43 more — including a 3-year-old boy — were wounded in shootings in Obama’s Chicago between Friday evening and early Monday.

The Sun Times reports that the most recent homicide happened about 1:30 a.m. Monday in the Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood on the South Side. Officers responding to a call of a person shot in the 7300 block of South University found the 22-year-old man lying in the gangway, according to Chicago Police. He was shot in the head and back and taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said.

A 16-year-old boy was the victim of the weekend’s first fatal shooting, which happened just after 9 p.m. Friday in West Englewood. Melvin Cook was riding in a vehicle in the alley of the 6500 block of South Hamilton when two gunmen walked up and fired into the car, striking Cook in the head, authorities said. He lived in the 5700 block of South Calumet.

A 3-year-old boy was critically wounded in a Sunday evening shooting in Woodlawn on the South Side. He was in a vehicle in the 6100 block of South Kimbark when another vehicle pulled up and someone inside opened fire, striking the boy in the right shoulder, police said. The driver took him to the University of Chicago Medical Center and he was transferred in critical condition to Comer Children’s Hospital.

Additionally, a Chicago Police officer shot and seriously wounded a man brandishing a gun at the Puerto Rican Festival in the Humboldt Park neighborhood Sunday night on the West Side.

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/06/20/56-shot-13-killed-rampage-obama-reason/

I've said this a thousand times - the poseur that the left calls "president" is from Chicago. He is very well aware of the South SIde. very aware. But let's face it. If he acted to do something (ANYTHING) to stop the mass genocide that goes on there everyday, the blacks might not vote democrat any longer.

What the hell else could possibly explain it? Now, imagine that the bitch Hillary (the murderer) is elected. Does anyone in their right mind think that with that bitch Huma (whatever the hell her last name is) having her asshole husband as the Mayor of Chicago - that it will be any different?

I would look for it to get MUCH worse. Fucking ISIS loving Democrats...

Where did the guns come from.?
Probably in the semi-trucks full of drugs from down south. Nice try. If they don't buy them "close" don't worry, guns will pour in anyways. If you got the money......Jose can get 4 U.

By south you mean shitty southern states with their no existent gun control.

No dumbass, Chicago. With their tough ass gun control laws.

I've said this a thousand times - the poseur that the left calls "president" is from Chicago. He is very well aware of the South SIde. very aware. But let's face it. If he acted to do something (ANYTHING) to stop the mass genocide that goes on there everyday, the blacks might not vote democrat any longer.

What the hell else could possibly explain it? Now, imagine that the bitch Hillary (the murderer) is elected. Does anyone in their right mind think that with that bitch Huma (whatever the hell her last name is) having her asshole husband as the Mayor of Chicago - that it will be any different?

Huma is married to Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner of NEW YORK!

Where did the guns come from.?
Probably in the semi-trucks full of drugs from down south. Nice try. If they don't buy them "close" don't worry, guns will pour in anyways. If you got the money......Jose can get 4 U.

By south you mean shitty southern states with their no existent gun control.

"no existent"? Great English! Maybe you'll learn how to speak and write it in high school.

So, ban minorities? Like men?

Huma is married to Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner of NEW YORK!

Oh yeah, that OTHER asshole from the Obama administration is Mayor of Chicago....

I'm sure libeals are always disappointed when the shootings involve muslims or minorities.
It's obvious you have a mini orgasm when they do.
I'm sure libeals are always disappointed when the shootings involve muslims or minorities.

The only thing obvious is that you are good at repeating the tired old talking points. It's only the left that salivates over shootings because they get to climb on their pedestal and scream about gun control. Only time they don't is when a city with strict gun control has the worst violence. So they ignore it.

So, no, I don't like hearing about this shit. It doesn't feel good at all to be on the side that is right about this because the left is so invested in disarming the public and pushing their agenda that they have ceased to care about human life. The only things this administration bothers with are things that can be twisted to fit the agenda.

More people died for no good reason. I feel sick anytime I hear about this and realize that because there is nothing for the left to gain by discussing the rampant violence in inner cities they will wait and hope for another white mass shooter. All the left wants is gun control and, eventually, a gun ban. They don't give a shit that law abiding people will turn in their weapons and immediately become targets for the criminals. Killers prefer gun-free zones and the left wants us all to be sitting ducks just like the past victims.

The right tends to look at the cause of shootings rather than blaming guns and understand that it's pointless to push for more laws to restrict the law abiding. Getting to the root cause is key, not taking protection away from innocent people. Mass shooters usually have a history of mental illness, anti-depression drugs or possess an incredibly radical set of views. If they can't obtain a gun legally, they find a way to get one. The San Bernardino terrorists had a friend buy one for them. The laws are just something the killers get around.

In Chicago and a few other cities, there isn't a single mass shooter but dozens of killers on the street who kill over the most minor offense. Gangs have fired shots into homes over a guy flirting with one of their girlfriends or other equally stupid reasons. They place no value on any life other than their own. It's far scarier than the random nut job who wants to kill people.

Everyone is shocked at what happened in Orlando but the truth is that there is nearly as much bloodshed on a regular basis in Chicago. They continue to break records. I don't hear the left expressing sorrow or disgust at the inner city killings. I thought black lives mattered. It's all about talking points and no action.

It does bother me that murder/death/kills aren't treated as serious in the city as it is in white neighborhoods. A white guy gets shot and there's a manhunt for the killer and the cops don't rest till they find the killer. In Detroit people get shot everyday and it's like no big deal

The only thing obvious is that you are good at repeating the tired old talking points. It's only the left that salivates over shootings because they get to climb on their pedestal and scream about gun control. Only time they don't is when a city with strict gun control has the worst violence. So they ignore it.

So, no, I don't like hearing about this shit. It doesn't feel good at all to be on the side that is right about this because the left is so invested in disarming the public and pushing their agenda that they have ceased to care about human life. The only things this administration bothers with are things that can be twisted to fit the agenda.

More people died for no good reason. I feel sick anytime I hear about this and realize that because there is nothing for the left to gain by discussing the rampant violence in inner cities they will wait and hope for another white mass shooter. All the left wants is gun control and, eventually, a gun ban. They don't give a shit that law abiding people will turn in their weapons and immediately become targets for the criminals. Killers prefer gun-free zones and the left wants us all to be sitting ducks just like the past victims.

The right tends to look at the cause of shootings rather than blaming guns and understand that it's pointless to push for more laws to restrict the law abiding. Getting to the root cause is key, not taking protection away from innocent people. Mass shooters usually have a history of mental illness, anti-depression drugs or possess an incredibly radical set of views. If they can't obtain a gun legally, they find a way to get one. The San Bernardino terrorists had a friend buy one for them. The laws are just something the killers get around.

In Chicago and a few other cities, there isn't a single mass shooter but dozens of killers on the street who kill over the most minor offense. Gangs have fired shots into homes over a guy flirting with one of their girlfriends or other equally stupid reasons. They place no value on any life other than their own. It's far scarier than the random nut job who wants to kill people.

Everyone is shocked at what happened in Orlando but the truth is that there is nearly as much bloodshed on a regular basis in Chicago. They continue to break records. I don't hear the left expressing sorrow or disgust at the inner city killings. I thought black lives mattered. It's all about talking points and no action.
Are you kidding? My Republican buddy at work was so happy for trump after Orlando. He said it was a game changer. As if the shooting would benefit trump.

You are praying for another attack.

Are you kidding? My Republican buddy at work was so happy for trump after Orlando. He said it was a game changer. As if the shooting would benefit trump.

I have a feeling that you, and your jerk friend, are of the same vein. And full of shit, as well.

It does bother me that murder/death/kills aren't treated as serious in the city as it is in white neighborhoods. A white guy gets shot and there's a manhunt for the killer and the cops don't rest till they find the killer. In Detroit people get shot everyday and it's like no big deal

In all fairness it's because violence, gangs, and yes even murder have become a part of every day life in certain areas of cities. I used to teach in a very impoverished school with tons of gang members, and all of the students were used to hearing gun shots at night-they'd straight up tell you. They've accepted it. They also have a cultural mindset of NOT telling the police. It's why people can commit drivebys in broad daylight with virtually no fear of being caught.

Go into a middle/upper class neighborhood and fire a gun and they're not used to it and deem it unacceptable. It's NOT always about race! There are plenty of poor white people and plenty of well off black people in the world.

So what you're saying is that Republicans were happy about the Orlando shooting?

In all fairness it's because violence, gangs, and yes even murder have become a part of every day life in certain areas of cities. I used to teach in a very impoverished school with tons of gang members, and all of the students were used to hearing gun shots at night-they'd straight up tell you. They've accepted it. They also have a cultural mindset of NOT telling the police. It's why people can commit drivebys in broad daylight with virtually no fear of being caught.

Go into a middle/upper class neighborhood and fire a gun and they're not used to it and deem it unacceptable. It's NOT always about race! There are plenty of poor white people and plenty of well off black people in the world.
I was also thinking if the cops know some blood shot some crip they aren't going to spend a lot of time investigating a case with no leads. I watch first 48 hours

Forum List

Back