56 Shot and 13 Killed in Deadly Rampages

Neither Romney nor McCain has ever been President.

I'm not doing really bad. I have a job. There are millions that need jobs and do not have them...all because of Obama's policies. Millions of people who should be in the work force are not because they have given up on looking for jobs. They don't count in Obama's calculation of the unemployment rate so the rates "looks" low.

Obama is the only president in history to have a GDP growth that has not exceeded 3% under his watch. Obama is the worst thing that has happened to this country since 9-11-2001. Hillary would be nothing much more than an extension of his policies.

I am old enough to have experienced a lot of good and bad times. Democrats and Republicans differ very little these days. Both are into getting re-elected more so than pursuing the desires of their constituents.

They are both into spending money to satisfy their major donors and lobbyists...the very people that can get them re-elected regardless of their loyalty to the voters. They both lie about what they have done and what they will do. They both lie about what the other has done and what the other will do.

George Wallace was absolutely correct when he said that there's not a dime's worth of difference between the Democrats and the Republicans.

I was born in the middle of World War II (1943). I have seen Democrat and Republican attempts to prove themselves worthy and to recover from economic lows. If the GDP is a measure of recovery, Obama is the biggest failure since I was born.

OBAMA vs. REAGAN on GDP GROWTH --- NOT EVEN CLOSE

The Obama Economic Record: The Worst Five Years Since World War II

"Expansion of government entitlement programs, such as food stamps and unemployment compensation, has reduced the incentive to be employed. The average benefit per recipient of food stamps jumped by approximately 25 percent between 2007 and 2010 due to rule changes. It also became easier to qualify for food stamps. As Richard Vedder points out in a Wall Street Journal editorial, the number of food stamp recipients rose by over 7 million between 2010 and 2012, a period of falling unemployment."

"The combined effect of a more generous food stamp program, more generous benefits for unemployed workers and mortgage modification formulas is to offset a considerable percentage of the reduction in income from being unemployed. This results in less incentive to work. If fewer people work, less is produced and real GDP grows more slowly."

Couple this with our high taxes on business (driving corporations to relocate overseas..taking jobs with them) and you have a situation that must be reversed in order for a true recovery to begin.
So you aren't worrying about you because you're doing fine. What is it you want to do about all the people who made $30hr in manufacturing but now only make $10 at walmart? What is your solution to help the masses?
My, my! How you twist what I say. I did not say I was doing fine. Read what I said....and if you misquote me again, I'll not bother with you beyond that. You're being too typically liberal.
Sorry you are doing bad. The Republicans would say you are responsible for you. Anyone can make it in America. Go back to school, start your own business or find a better job.
Again, you misquote me. Have fun talking to yourself. Feel free to say that you won. After all, you do lie a lot.

Goodbye!
Fuck off loser! You can't answer my question anyways so piss off. Clearly I caused cognitive dissonance in your head. You can't answer my question because you know the GOP don't care about the uneducated.

And you're so stupid you vote GOP. Get lost you mental midget
You might wanna lay off the booze for a while. Evidently, you hallucinate after a drink or two...and your grammar becomes that of a third grader.

Neither Romney nor McCain has ever been President.

I'm not doing really bad. I have a job. There are millions that need jobs and do not have them...all because of Obama's policies. Millions of people who should be in the work force are not because they have given up on looking for jobs. They don't count in Obama's calculation of the unemployment rate so the rates "looks" low.

Obama is the only president in history to have a GDP growth that has not exceeded 3% under his watch. Obama is the worst thing that has happened to this country since 9-11-2001. Hillary would be nothing much more than an extension of his policies.

I am old enough to have experienced a lot of good and bad times. Democrats and Republicans differ very little these days. Both are into getting re-elected more so than pursuing the desires of their constituents.

They are both into spending money to satisfy their major donors and lobbyists...the very people that can get them re-elected regardless of their loyalty to the voters. They both lie about what they have done and what they will do. They both lie about what the other has done and what the other will do.

George Wallace was absolutely correct when he said that there's not a dime's worth of difference between the Democrats and the Republicans.

I was born in the middle of World War II (1943). I have seen Democrat and Republican attempts to prove themselves worthy and to recover from economic lows. If the GDP is a measure of recovery, Obama is the biggest failure since I was born.

OBAMA vs. REAGAN on GDP GROWTH --- NOT EVEN CLOSE

The Obama Economic Record: The Worst Five Years Since World War II

"Expansion of government entitlement programs, such as food stamps and unemployment compensation, has reduced the incentive to be employed. The average benefit per recipient of food stamps jumped by approximately 25 percent between 2007 and 2010 due to rule changes. It also became easier to qualify for food stamps. As Richard Vedder points out in a Wall Street Journal editorial, the number of food stamp recipients rose by over 7 million between 2010 and 2012, a period of falling unemployment."

"The combined effect of a more generous food stamp program, more generous benefits for unemployed workers and mortgage modification formulas is to offset a considerable percentage of the reduction in income from being unemployed. This results in less incentive to work. If fewer people work, less is produced and real GDP grows more slowly."

Couple this with our high taxes on business (driving corporations to relocate overseas..taking jobs with them) and you have a situation that must be reversed in order for a true recovery to begin.
So you aren't worrying about you because you're doing fine. What is it you want to do about all the people who made $30hr in manufacturing but now only make $10 at walmart? What is your solution to help the masses?
My, my! How you twist what I say. I did not say I was doing fine. Read what I said....and if you misquote me again, I'll not bother with you beyond that. You're being too typically liberal.
Sorry you are doing bad. The Republicans would say you are responsible for you. Anyone can make it in America. Go back to school, start your own business or find a better job.
Again, you misquote me. Have fun talking to yourself. Feel free to say that you won. After all, you do lie a lot.

Goodbye!
I see you've been hating Obama on here as far back as 2012.
Actually, 2008.

Goodbye!
Fuck off loser! You can't answer my question anyways so piss off. Clearly I caused cognitive dissonance in your head. You can't answer my question because you know the GOP don't care about the uneducated.

You might wanna lay off the booze for a while. Evidently, you hallucinate after a drink or two...and your grammar becomes that of a third grader.
Seriously think about how you have no answer to my question. Let's say 10 million uneducated workers made $30 hr and their jobs went overseas and now they work at Walmart for $10 hr. What's trump going to do for them?

Goodbye!

Seriously think about how you have no answer to my question. Let's say 10 million uneducated workers made $30 hr and their jobs went overseas and now they work at Walmart for $10 hr. What's trump going to do for them?
The current federal government does not work for the people... Dip shit

Goodbye!

You can't even keep your question straight.

It was: "What is it you want to do about all the people who made $30hr in manufacturing but now only make $10 at walmart? What is your solution to help the masses?"

Now it is: "Let's say 10 million uneducated workers made $30 hr and their jobs went overseas and now they work at Walmart for $10 hr. What's trump going to do for them?"

IMHO, the solution is to bring manufacturing jobs back to the USA. This is what I would propose and is one thing that Trump proposes. Regardless of who proposes it, it represents a reversal of Obama's policies...which is what I said the first time I answered.

What aspect of our economy has recovered significantly under Obama? Funnily enough wall street did.
Obama got us out of the recession your side put us in. Now you want to complain how well he did? Fuck you! Fucking idiots and partisan hack losers

LMAO how did Obamatard do that exactly what specific actions did he take? We'll just be here laughing while you try to work that out :laugh::laugh::laugh:
If you think I have the time or interest explaining it to you you're crazy.

He undid some bad deregulations bush Dennis hastert and Tom delay slipped in.

Now you go research all the bad deregulations delay hammered through. I'll be here laughing.

As predicted, tune in next week when sealybobo credits Obama for making it rain and gravity.
He did get us out of Bush's great recession. Remember bush had to send out stimulus checks to keep out of a recession. And in the end we still fell into recession.

Compare what bush did with the Clinton surplus to what Obama did with Bush's great recession. The only fuck up was bush

Obamatard didn't do jack shit lib. Obamatards pissed away a shit load of money on crap that failed like cash for clunkers and funding green companies that went bankrupt and the non-existent shovel ready jobs slush fund. All his dumb ass liberal freak regulations only made it more difficult for the economy to recover and here we are 7 years later only generating 38k jobs last month. The sooner that dumb ass moron leaves office the better. And while I'm correcting your fucked up view of the world there was no Clinton surplus, the GOP congress did that and Clinton had to be beat into submission to go along with it.

God but you liberals and your lying in a desperate attempt to re-write history your pathetic.

Goodbye!

It was: "What is it you want to do about all the people who made $30hr in manufacturing but now only make $10 at walmart? What is your solution to help the masses?"

Now it is: "Let's say 10 million uneducated workers made $30 hr and their jobs went overseas and now they work at Walmart for $10 hr. What's trump going to do for them?"

IMHO, the solution is to bring manufacturing jobs back to the USA. This is what I would propose and is one thing that Trump proposes. Regardless of who proposes it, it represents a reversal of Obama's policies...which is what I said the first time I answered.
I thought so. So you are not a free market capitalist. You are a protectionist. Plus, you are going to raise prices. If you pay more for labor that will raise prices. Companies will pass costs on to you. What are you a commy?

So fos

Obama got us out of the recession your side put us in. Now you want to complain how well he did? Fuck you! Fucking idiots and partisan hack losers

LMAO how did Obamatard do that exactly what specific actions did he take? We'll just be here laughing while you try to work that out :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now you go research all the bad deregulations delay hammered through. I'll be here laughing.

As predicted, tune in next week when sealybobo credits Obama for making it rain and gravity.
He did get us out of Bush's great recession. Remember bush had to send out stimulus checks to keep out of a recession. And in the end we still fell into recession.

Compare what bush did with the Clinton surplus to what Obama did with Bush's great recession. The only fuck up was bush

Obamatard didn't do jack shit lib. Obamatards pissed away a shit load of money on crap that failed like cash for clunkers and funding green companies that went bankrupt and the non-existent shovel ready jobs slush fund. All his dumb ass liberal freak regulations only made it more difficult for the economy to recover and here we are 7 years later only generating 38k jobs last month. The sooner that dumb ass moron leaves office the better. And while I'm correcting your fucked up view of the world there was no Clinton surplus, the GOP congress did that and Clinton had to be beat into submission to go along with it.

God but you liberals and your lying in a desperate attempt to re-write history your pathetic.
Yea! We should go back to Loosing 700,000 jobs a month like before Obama.

Goodbye!

You’re the one who thinks there was no clinton surplus.

Yea! We should go back to Loosing 700,000 jobs a month like before Obama.

We bitch slapped Dem's out of congress and fixed that problem don't worry about it.

Goodbye!

I thought so. So you are not a free market capitalist. You are a protectionist. Plus, you are going to raise prices. If you pay more for labor that will raise prices. Companies will pass costs on to you. What are you a commy?

So fos
You don't understand tax incentives. You lower tax rates on companies, they can lower their prices...and will to stay competitive. They will also locate in your area (county, state, country) if they can save money on taxes. That has little to do with protectionism. It has to do with competing with other areas for the business locations.

I'm all for selling products overseas...but you can't do that if the companies are not located here. I'm all for buying foreign made products that aren't made here...such as French wine, Glock pistols, Ural motorcycles, Morgan cars...

Getting companies to locate here (or to move back here) is competition, not protectionism. Protectionism would be if I imposed tariffs on foreign made goods to reduce the probability of their competitive sales here in the USA.

You need a class on economics.

Last edited:

So fos
You don't understand tax incentives. You lower tax rates on companies, they can lower their prices...and will to stay competitive. They will also locate in your area (county, state, country) if they can save money on taxes. That has little to do with protectionism. It has to do with competing with other areas for the business locations.

I'm all for selling products overseas...but you can't do that if the companies are not located here. I'm all for buying foreign made products that aren't made here...such as French wine, Glock pistols, Ural motorcycles, Morgan cars...

Getting companies to locate here (or to move back here) is competition, not protectionism. Protectionism would be if I imposed tariffs on foreign made goods to reduce the probability of their competitive sales here in the USA.

Yea but you won't make corporations pay any taxes. Is that how you are going to get them to come back? Fuck that. If they want to sell inside America, they need to pay their fair share.

Even you neocons admit GE pays no taxes. But the only reason you admit it is because the CEO of GE is Obama's czar. If he wasn't, you'd still be denying that corporations pay no taxes.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

Goodbye!

I don't THINK it. I know it...as do many other people who have a lot more credentials than you or I to address the issue. I'm sorry to deflate your puffed up idol, but the truth is often hard to swallow.

So fos

Yea but you won't make corporations pay any taxes. Is that how you are going to get them to come back? Fuck that. If they want to sell inside America, they need to pay their fair share.

Even you neocons admit GE pays no taxes. But the only reason you admit it is because the CEO of GE is Obama's czar. If he wasn't, you'd still be denying that corporations pay no taxes.

Corporations don't pay taxes. The set their prices to cover all expense...including taxes. Their consumers pay the taxes for them.

This is not to say that they shouldn't be taxed at all. But the taxes must be close to what they would pay in another country. If it is too high, they will move to the other country.

As I said, you need a class in economics....maybe two or three.

Goodbye!

I don't THINK it. I know it...as do many other people who have a lot more credentials than you or I to address the issue. I'm sorry to deflate your puffed up idol, but the truth is often hard to swallow.

So fos

Corporations don't pay taxes. The set their prices to cover all expense...including taxes. Their consumers pay the taxes for them.

This is not to say that they shouldn't be taxed at all. But the taxes must be close to what they would pay in another country. If it is too high, they will move to the other country.

As I said, you need a class in economics....maybe two or three.
Do the econ classes you took say corporations call all the shots?

If you don't make it in other countries you don't get to sell it in those countries. Only America says make it in China and send it here to be sold.

Companies stay in Michigan and California and NY despite the taxes. Better places than Oklahoma and west Virginia. Better schools police location etc.

If you manufacture in Pakistan you can sell your products to Pakistani people not us.

Even trump knows you're dumb. This is why no Republican is running for president.

Econ 101 is as far as you got. They teach trickle down in that class too. So why isn't trickle down working? Don't answer. I'm laughing because ur trying to come off as smart. You get a 50% right on your test. That's a fail loser

Where did the guns come from.?

Good question. Seems ultra restrictive gun laws are a failure. Funny thing about laws, criminals don't really care about them.
We shouldn't make it easier for them. For example if you want to sell your gun to anyone you want, you should have to tell the cops who you are selling it to.

And at least we should have no fly no buy

Where did the guns come from.?

Good question. Seems ultra restrictive gun laws are a failure. Funny thing about laws, criminals don't really care about them.

Backwards . These city's are under siege from guns coming in from gun nut states .
You'll never be able to stop a gun from traveling from West Virginia to new York Detroit or Chicago.

But, if we better registered guns we'd be able to see where they're coming from and going

Forum List

Back