54% of Wisconsin Voters against Recall

I have posted the many groups against his ...uh...PERFORMANCE in office. Unions may be a part, but others in the State are tired of his CHOSEN employees placing personal wants before public WORK. So he know nothing about the activities of those close to him; in the case he is INCAPACITATED.

This recall is NOT about his aides, no matter how badly you want it to be... I understand why you are taking this tact... It's pretty stupid, but I recognize that as well...

The policies instituted by Walker are showing good results for Wisconsin and running against that is even dumber...

LOL what policies?? He touted the job numbers for his first yearas governor of WI because over his first year they did end on a positive number.
However, the growth occured for the first 6 months of his first year and then it declined for the last 6 months of his first year in office. The only reason he could claim a positive number was because the gains in the first 6 months, before most of his policies took effect, were higher then the number of losses in the last 6 months when his policies actually started taking effect.

So do you have anything specific or are vague generalites all that you have to offer?

You mean like paying off the massive debt created by Doyle? School districts hiring teachers instead of laying them off?

I know those things mean little to a putz like you, but go ahead and concentrate on his aides from 2010...

Doesn't negate the fact that the House has sent bills up and Reid isn't moving on any of them.

Oh wait I forgot He already said that any bills from the House are DOA. Never mind.

Talk about trash that needs to go to the curb. Reid.

LOL so the house "sends" bill that it knows will never pass and you consider that movement? LOL Sending partisan bills that easilly pass the majority rules of the house when compared to the supermjority rules cuurently in place by republicans in the senate is not what any honest person would defend.

Oh and can i get a quote of reid saying exactly what you claim he did??

P.S. thanks for the trash but it was supposed to be left at the curb. LOL

Yep I sure do.

The House is doing its job and the Reid won't even bring them to the floor for discussion or a vote. If he's so sure they won't pass seems to me he would be willing to let his Senators discuss them. Who knows. They might reach a consensus.

As for DOA. You can google those yourself. I did. Reid has said that on quite a few of the House bills headed his way.

Yep. Trash to that curb.

Thanks for parroting your previously stated talking point.

You made the claim about reid so the fact that you can't substantiate your own claim says nothing about me and a whole lot about you. BTW your claim was that he said "any bills from the House are DOA." not "quite a few" which is you backing away from your original claim. So put up or shut up. LOL

I have read several articles concerning the numerous felony and misdemeanor charges pending. Thus, I see farther than UNIONS. You choose not to. No doubt many union members favor recall but union members make up only 14% of the population of the state. Thus the 46% in favor of recall cannot possibly be all union members.

The recall was not initiated due to the actions of Walker's aides when he was a county executive...

You can pretend it was, but well laugh at you...

Is she saying that the recall was "initiated" due to the actions of walkers aides or is she saying that those actions have contributed to the recall having as much support as it does?
You don't pay attention, do you?

What prevents you from comprehending the written word?

Serious question...

Do you always feel the need to "redefine" the position of others so you can criticize them for something that they never said or is this a new fad of yours? The
Why do you deflect so much? Were you dropped on your head often as a child?

This recall is NOT about his aides, no matter how badly you want it to be... I understand why you are taking this tact... It's pretty stupid, but I recognize that as well...

The policies instituted by Walker are showing good results for Wisconsin and running against that is even dumber...

LOL what policies?? He touted the job numbers for his first yearas governor of WI because over his first year they did end on a positive number.
However, the growth occured for the first 6 months of his first year and then it declined for the last 6 months of his first year in office. The only reason he could claim a positive number was because the gains in the first 6 months, before most of his policies took effect, were higher then the number of losses in the last 6 months when his policies actually started taking effect.

So do you have anything specific or are vague generalites all that you have to offer?

You mean like paying off the massive debt created by Doyle? School districts hiring teachers instead of laying them off?

I know those things mean little to a putz like you, but go ahead and concentrate on his aides from 2010...

You making an unsubstatiated claims is not providing substance. So where is your proof?

Here is mine, The debt that you claim he inherited was created largely in part by actions he took when he came into office.

Walker’s new team revised Doyle’s report in February, estimating the shortfall at $3.6 billion for the biennium.

How did they arrive at that? Was it just a matter of reversing some of Doyle’s assumptions?

Not entirely.

Walker’s package of tax cuts for business and people with health savings accounts, added another $140 million to the projected shortfall -- that’s lost revenue to the state treasury. The cuts were approved in January shortly after he took office.

And the administration added back $1.2 billion in social service spending based on what they say is need that can’t be ignored in the Medicaid entitlement program. That was included in a memo from Budget Director Brian Hayes to the secretary of the Department of Administration, his boss.

The Walker estimate also scrapped the $800 million that Doyle’s aides had included for prospective cuts.

While in office, Doyle asked many agencies -- but not nearly all -- to freeze their budget requests at this year’s level. Those were submitted by his appointees. Under the adjustments by Walker’s appointees, those requests add up to a much larger number.

PolitiFact Wisconsin | Wisconsin state Rep. Mark Pocan says Gov. Scott Walker

So if he had followed the previous cuts and freezes put in place by doyle where would the debt have been?

Fact is that walker added to the debt and created a large part of the "crisis" he used to excuse his actions. None of your spin will change that FACT.

Walker will survive this recall bs.

The Unions and the Dems will have egg all over themselves not to mention empty pockets.

An investigation will find out if Walker did anything illegal. Walker will survive this as well.

The voters/taxpayers of WI are already doing better under Walker then they ever did under his Dem predecessor.

Walker will be re-elected in a landslide.

Hows that for predictions??
There should be a method under Wisconsin state law to prevent multiple recall efforts that fail. I read Walker's office hadn't the time to challenge 1 million recall signatures. That too should be changed; an office holder should have time to challenge those seeking recall.

They had the time but they sued to have the state assume walker's responsibilities as challenger of the petition. Now that the state did his job and the state's expense he says he won't challenge the recall. However, there is really nothing left to challenge since the state did his job for him.

Why waste the out of state money he raised which he needs to campaign against his challengers when he can have the state cover the costs even as republicans whine about the cost of the recall? LOL

He represents the entire state...

Not just the minority who belong to unions....

How can he "represent the entire state" when his railing against public sector workers was meant to divide the state??
That's your opinion...

Actually that is a question that you apparently cannot answer. Thanks for showing that you have NOTHING again. LOL

His whole argument was based on an attempt to pit the public sector against the private sector and the right wingers comparing how much better public sector jobs pay and benefits were better than private sector jobs pay and benefits were engaging in the the class warfare for him.
He divided the population instead of trying to represent them as a whole.
The more you post, the more it becomes blatently obvious you know NOTHING about the recall other than the little leftist snippets that are spoon fed you...

Now go away, you dumbfuck...

Really?? how am I wrong? Didn't he and the right try to pit public sector worker against private sector workers?? Where is the substance to support your accusations??
Oh you mean you don't have any and instead can only troll instead of providing anything REAL to support your arguments.

Thanks again for showing that you have NOTHING but trolling to offer. LOL

Walker is amassing a huge war chest to defend his governorship. How much of the "working man's" money will will Big Labor throw away?

Walker raises millions to fight recall effort - JSOnline

Walker and the other Republicans would automatically appear on the ballot.

Big labour does not have to spend a dime for the recall, they have already made their point ...

Walker on the otherhand has indeed been a Busy-Beaver.

- all else is Speculative till the election date is posted.
You're ill informed. Big labor has already spend millions and will spend even more in attack ads against Walker.
Big Spending by Unions in Walker Recall Has Some Dems Worried | Common Dreams
Big labor does not give two shits about the working man that they pretend to represent, they just want the power to vote themselves more pay and benefits for less work. That is why Labor leaders like George Meany and even FDR opposed public sector unions.
It is impossible to bargain collectively with the government. Public sector unions insist on laws that serve their interests -- at the expense of the common good.
Labor will lose this battle, and rightfully so- public sector unions are wrong..
F.D.R. Warned Us About Public Sector Unions - Room for Debate - NYTimes.com

Zander: Big labor has already spend millions and will spend even more in attack ads against Walker

Recall organizers submitted more than 1.9 million signatures in all against the six officials last week

Why are the plaintiffs in this thread so obsessed with Walker when there are 6 officials in all being recalled ???

- so not all 6 are being investigated - that should help

- six different people can't be all wrong can they ???

- is Walker campaigning and spending for the other 5 - are they in the same tv adds together ???

- strength in No.s alone should carry the day - good luck ...

- all else is Speculative till the election date is posted.

Last edited:
The recall was not initiated due to the actions of Walker's aides when he was a county executive...

You can pretend it was, but well laugh at you...

Is she saying that the recall was "initiated" due to the actions of walkers aides or is she saying that those actions have contributed to the recall having as much support as it does?
You don't pay attention, do you?

Apparently I pay more attention than you.

What prevents you from comprehending the written word?

Please, answer that question yourself and if I got something wrong then wouldn't it serve your purpose to post it and prove that i am wrong instead of merely making baseless accusations and personal attacks??

Serious question...

Do you always feel the need to "redefine" the position of others so you can criticize them for something that they never said or is this a new fad of yours? The
Why do you deflect so much? Were you dropped on your head often as a child?

Who is deflecting?? You created a work of fiction that was not in line with what peach said and tried to criticize her for what you made up. Then instead of attempting to defend your own words and showing HOW they apply you can only attack me personally.

Why is that?? Where is the substance to support the arguments and claims that you have made? Do you have anything REAL or not?

Last edited:
Walker is amassing a huge war chest to defend his governorship. How much of the "working man's" money will will Big Labor throw away?

Walker raises millions to fight recall effort - JSOnline

He needs to.

Imagine if all the cash big labor was throwing away on this silliness went into the pockets of it's members...

Boggles the mind....

Imagine if all of the cash that the job creators are spending to support walker and in republican primaries went to create jobs...

Boggles the mind... LOL

How can he "represent the entire state" when his railing against public sector workers was meant to divide the state??
That's your opinion...

Actually that is a question that you apparently cannot answer. Thanks for showing that you have NOTHING again. LOL
To answer your question I would have to assume your opinion is correct... Your opinion is bullshit, so I don't... It's funny as hell that you're trying to pass it off as fact though....:lol:

His whole argument was based on an attempt to pit the public sector against the private sector and the right wingers comparing how much better public sector jobs pay and benefits were better than private sector jobs pay and benefits were engaging in the the class warfare for him.
He divided the population instead of trying to represent them as a whole.
The more you post, the more it becomes blatently obvious you know NOTHING about the recall other than the little leftist snippets that are spoon fed you...

Now go away, you dumbfuck...

Really?? how am I wrong? Didn't he and the right try to pit public sector worker against private sector workers?? Where is the substance to support your accusations??
Oh you mean you don't have any and instead can only troll instead of providing anything REAL to support your arguments.
You keep posting opinions without facts... The budget is balanced TODAY, as we speak... Go google that, buthead... And your year old article quoting a democratic rep means diddly squat, EVEN if we were to believe it... The budget is balanced and teachers are being hired... Since you live in an alternate reality, why don't you just pretend that didn't happen...

Keep the fail coming Dr. Smith...:lol:

That's your opinion...

To answer your question I would have to assume your opinion is correct... Your opinion is bullshit, so I don't... It's funny as hell that you're trying to pass it off as fact though....:lol:

Actually no but thanks for taking the cowards way out.

You made the claim

and provided NOTHING of substance to support said claim. Then I asked you...

and you can't even defend your own claim. Instead you try to hide behind my argument that he does not based on how he and his rhetoirc divided public sector workers from private sector workers.

So why can't you provide anything of substance to support or defend your own claim??

Do you have anything real or are you going to continue running away from your own words with your tail between your legs?

You keep posting opinions without facts... The budget is balanced TODAY, as we speak... Go google that, buthead... And your year old article quoting a democratic rep means diddly squat, EVEN if we were to believe it... The budget is balanced and teachers are being hired... Since you live in an alternate reality, why don't you just pretend that didn't happen...

Funny how you accuse me of "posting opinions without facts" and then follow it up with

The budget is balanced TODAY, as we speak... Go google that, buthead..

and instead of providing anything of substance to support your own opinions you tell me to go "google it" LOL Thanks for exposing yourself as a hypocrite. LOL

BTW the age of my article doesn't change the fact that a large part of the budget "crisis" WI faced was created artifically by walkers own administration. All they had to do was cut back their projections and include some of the cuts that they removed from the previous budget projections and the budget would be balanced. Besides that it's all on paper anyway and considering the fact that they are "PROJECTIONS" for the end of 2013 that are based on ASSUMPTIONS made by walkers administration don't you think that you should wait until the end of 2013 before you go bragging about him balancing the budget when he has only done so on paper??

Keep the fail coming Dr. Smith...:lol:

Says the hack who engages in the very activity of "posting opinions without facts" even as he does the same and discards the facts and sources that I provide so he can pretend they don't exist.

Once again the fail is on you part not mine. LOL

EDIT: BTW did you even read the article you are discarding which is from politifact wisconsin?? Are you actually trying to claim it's biased because it "quotes a democrat?" Really??

Last edited:

Actually no but thanks for taking the cowards way out.

Actually, yes... I cannot be blamed for your inability to distinguish fact from opinion...

Another day, another Dr. Smith fail...

You made the claim

and provided NOTHING of substance to support said claim. Then I asked you...
What substance do you want me to provide to substantiate the fact that he represents the entire state?

More Dr. Smith fail...

and you can't even defend your own claim. Instead you try to hide behind my argument that he does not based on how he and his rhetoirc divided public sector workers from private sector workers.
Your statement is a fucking OPINION, not a FACT... I do not share your OPINION...

So why can't you provide anything of substance to support or defend your own claim??

Do you have anything real or are you going to continue running away from your own words with your tail between your legs?

Your "claim" is an OPINION... Why can't you recognize this?

I have to conclude you are either mentally deficient, a useless leftist hack, or (more likely) both....

Have a fucked up day....

Actually he or she isn't a Dr.

Its D. R. Smith at least thats what he/she says.

Forum List

Back