53,000 dead voters unearthed in Florida...

Dead voters are allowed to vote in Illinois. Otherwise, Romney would win.
"Let Detroit go bankrupt!"
- Willard Romney, son of former Michigan Governor George Romney
I'm sure that statement made "Willard" alot of friends among the auto workers across the nation.

I've decided to give up "The T" for Lent!

Last edited:
Makes me wonder how many there are across the nation.

Rule of Law » 53,000 Dead Voters Found in Florida

FL need to be careful using SS#'s as proof of death b/c people get declared dead, while not dead, by the Fed.

I used to be a csr for a health ins company that did med sup. there was ~ 200 of us and we got at least 1 call a week where the person was telling us they were not dead.

some died while trying to get their ins back.

I'm sure some people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Democratic in the last election. Once this assumption is parroted by 500 people or 500 times, whichever comes first, this repitition will be solid evidence the dead voted Democratic. After all, logic dictates that if you say something enough times, it is true.

I'm sure other people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Republican in the last election. Once it is parroted by...etc., etc., etc.

Actually, there is no evidence that ANY of the deceased voted, they are just still on the rolls. It's not uncommon AT ALL that dead people are still on the rolls.

Particularly now, Jeb! sign the Republican legislature's pet law & cut out county revenue sharing in 2006. Filing fees went up 250% in one day, and the cost of service doubled. Money to purge voter rolls, you must be joking, or live in Palm Beach, Sarasota, or Leon counties. (Palm Beach county is where Jeb! his out when a tropical storm was aiming at the panhandle.

Last edited:
53,000 dead voters unearthed in Florida...

Al Gore always wondered how he lost the 2000 Presidential election in Florida to George Bush!

When you have a Republican state governor (Jeb Bush), "resurrecting" the dead is never a problem.

I'm a lifelong Republican and I am opposed to Voter ID laws.

With more than two centuries of elections to draw upon, no one is able to demonstrate a case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or caught with Voter ID.

These dead people on the registration rolls, for example, are a case of improper management of an existing safeguard. If we cannot properly manage existing safeguards, how is adding more complexity going to make things better?

It strikes me as an extremely curious situation that the party which claims to defend our Constitution is seeking to put a completely unnecessary additional impediment to our right to vote.

It strongly suggests there are ulterior motives which do not serve the interest of freedom.

No they are not.

They are a case of government done on the cheap.

Dead people can't "de-register" themselves.

Registrars can de-register them. Duh.

Well it take a person to do a couple of things to do that..one is to check on the voter.

That requires time and effort.

Who's paying?

No they are not.

Well it take a person to do a couple of things to do that..one is to check on the voter.

Who's paying?

You have to show photo ID to vote in Florida. I was forced to cast a "provisional" ballot in 2002, because my DL address and the one on the rolls didn't match. No worry about about dead voters names being stolen in Florida, this is a conservative state. Voting takes a lot of effort.

Direct your questions to the office of the Mayor of Chicago...

Why? This is Florida that you people are bitching about. You know, the state that purges eligible voters from their rolls.

'Dead is eligible'...? Who knew?:dunno:

Florida List for Purge of Voters Proves Flawed - NYTimes.com

Florida undertook a similar purge of voter rolls in 2000, but that list was shown to include the names of many who were not felons

A Florida judge on Thursday ordered state election officials to make public a list of suspected felons to be purged from voter rolls. A Miami Herald investigation found that more than 2,000 of these potential voters were incorrectly labeled ineligible felons. NPR's Tony Cox talks with Miami Herald reporter Erica Bolstad.
Florida Felon Purge List Goes Public : NPR

Who's paying?

You have to show photo ID to vote in Florida. I was forced to cast a "provisional" ballot in 2002, because my DL address and the one on the rolls didn't match. No worry about about dead voters names being stolen in Florida, this is a conservative state. Voting takes a lot of effort.

Do you have to register as well?

No they are not.

Who's paying?

It's a done deal. The dead people have been purged.

And it didn't take a new law or regulations (Voter ID) to do it! :eek:

I'm sure some people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Democratic in the last election. Once this assumption is parroted by 500 people or 500 times, whichever comes first, this repitition will be solid evidence the dead voted Democratic. After all, logic dictates that if you say something enough times, it is true.

I'm sure other people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Republican in the last election. Once it is parroted by...etc., etc., etc.

Actually, there is no evidence that ANY of the deceased voted, they are just still on the rolls. It's not uncommon AT ALL that dead people are still on the rolls.

Particularly now, Jeb! sign the Republican legislature's pet law & cut out county revenue in 2006. Filing fees went up 250% in one day, and the cost of service doubled. Money to purge voter rolls, you must be joking, or live in Palm Beach, Sarasota, or Leon counties. (Palm Beach county is where Jeb! his out when a tropical storm was aiming at the panhandle.

You are both wrong. The dead voters have been purged. They are not still on the rolls.

It's a done deal.

Hey if they voted republican praise the lord lol we are owed about 20 elections.

I know people who commit voter fraud and have been doing it for 25 years. They are Full fledged card carrying DEMOCRATS. Absentee ballots are the devil's key.

That's a drop in the bucket. Any decent Democrat can find 10,000 voters in one funeral home.

Florida's biggest voter fraud came from a Republican mayor from Miami, paying people to sign absentee ballots, and then filling their votes in.

Particularly now, Jeb! sign the Republican legislature's pet law & cut out county revenue in 2006. Filing fees went up 250% in one day, and the cost of service doubled. Money to purge voter rolls, you must be joking, or live in Palm Beach, Sarasota, or Leon counties. (Palm Beach county is where Jeb! his out when a tropical storm was aiming at the panhandle.

You are both wrong. The dead voters have been purged. They are not still on the rolls.

It's a done deal.

Now, but I do not question why so many were on the rolls.

Forum List

Back