53,000 dead voters unearthed in Florida...

Registrars can de-register them. Duh.

Well it take a person to do a couple of things to do that..one is to check on the voter.

That requires time and effort.

Who's paying?

It's a done deal. The dead people have been purged.

And it didn't take a new law or regulations (Voter ID) to do it! :eek:

They've used the Social Security death index. I think that's reasonable, and every state ought to do so. The problem in Florida is their purges of the voter rolls of alleged felons and suspected illegals. That stinks of voter suppression.

I'm sure some people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Democratic in the last election. Once this assumption is parroted by 500 people or 500 times, whichever comes first, this repitition will be solid evidence the dead voted Democratic. After all, logic dictates that if you say something enough times, it is true.

I'm sure other people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Republican in the last election. Once it is parroted by...etc., etc., etc.

I'm sure that sane people will feel it safe to realize that democrats oppose voter ID, which ensures that the dead cannot vote.

Voter fraud is rampant - we all know it, which is why dims are so adamant to block any attempt to reign it in.

I'm sure some people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Democratic in the last election. Once this assumption is parroted by 500 people or 500 times, whichever comes first, this repitition will be solid evidence the dead voted Democratic. After all, logic dictates that if you say something enough times, it is true.

I'm sure other people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Republican in the last election. Once it is parroted by...etc., etc., etc.

I'm sure that sane people will feel it safe to realize that democrats oppose voter ID, which ensures that the dead cannot vote.

Voter fraud is rampant - we all know it, which is why dims are so adamant to block any attempt to reign it in.

We all don't know it. We do know that right wing voter suppression is rampant. What do we have? We have Republicans using caging stunts, and now being under court order to cease and desist? We have Republicans convicted of using bogus robocalls to keep people home. In Florida, we had a Republican Miami mayor who lost his post because of his use of absentee ballots, and one of his commissioners winding up being convicted of voter fraud in the scheme.

Even in Florida, who finally used the Social Security death index database, they didn't come up with a single instance of someone who was dead voting.

But the bottom line is voter suppression still bears out to be a greater problem than voter fraud. And we have the wingnuts trying to come up with excuses to make voter suppression easier.

Direct your questions to the office of the Mayor of Chicago...

Why? This is Florida that you people are bitching about. You know, the state that purges eligible voters from their rolls.

Florida does not making voting easy.

Each State has thier set of rules. Learn it, know it, live it. The States are the ONLY reason why people are allowed to vote in Federal Elections.
icon14.gif

Why? This is Florida that you people are bitching about. You know, the state that purges eligible voters from their rolls.

Florida does not making voting easy.

Each State has thier set of rules. Learn it, know it, live it. The States are the ONLY reason why people are allowed to vote in Federal Elections.
icon14.gif

Bullshit. The constitution defines who can vote in federal elections.

We already have safeguards which ensure the dead cannot vote. Voter ID is a solution looking for a problem.

There have been elections for over 200 years in our country. Can you show us a case of voter fraud which only Voter ID could have stopped?

Voter ID is a solution looking for a problem.

On the one hand we have evidence of some state Voter ID laws actually disenfranchising voters. I know that has to get the blood boiling of those people who rant a lot about protecting our Constitution. A law that violates the Constitution just HAS to piss those people off, right?

Hmm...

On the other hand, we have no evidence that Voter ID is necessary. I know that people who want our Constitutional rights impeded as little as possible would be vehemently opposed to adding an unnecessary impediment to the exercising of the right to vote. Amiright?

I mean, if your exercise of the 2nd Amendment had yet another impediment added to it that was clearly unnecessary, you'd be screaming, right? You'd be demanding someone's impeachment, right?

So...yeah. That's me. Defending the US Constitution and the free exercise of our rights. And somehow people mistake me for a Democrat when I do so! :lol:

We need to stop the liberals who want to add an additional impediment to voting. We should be demanding these marixst bastards show us atual rational need for it.

Last edited:
so why do i get the feeling that election day 2012 will look like a scene from Dawn Of The Dead Democrats,,Part 2.

Because you are living up to the expectations I set for you in my first post (post 6) and in post 30.

Last edited:
icon14.gif

Bullshit. The constitution defines who can vote in federal elections.

Well Tick Duck? Where is it?:eusa_whistle:

26th Amendment sets the voting age at 18. 24th eliminates the Poll Tax. 19th eliminates women's suffrage. Article 1 Section 4 assigns to the states to set the time, place, and manner of election for senate and representatives.

As I've posted before, my ex-father-in-law hated election days in Cook County, Illinois (includes Chicago and many suburbs). He ran a building supply business and was in tight with Mayor Dick Daley's henchmen in the City Council as well as many other politically connected throughout the city government. His deal was he'd submit sealed bids for city contracts that were fat enough to allow a certain percentage cash kickbacks to various pols after he'd win a bid. His business made money, the scumbags made money. A solid win-win.

In return for his 'insider' position within the Machine, he was required to spend election days driving all over the city to various precincts to vote under various names. Whether they represented dead voters or not I have no clue, but he was just one guy who would cast 15-20 votes an election. And how many others there are like him today just in Chicago is anyone's guess.

Yeah, I'd be against voter IDs if I was a dimocrat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back