53,000 dead voters unearthed in Florida...

Even with that Gore still had less votes than Bush.

Without voter fraud Bush would have won the state by 10%

we are talking about Florida...Gods waiting room....52K of them likely died filling out their regiostration forms.

Makes me wonder how many there are across the nation.

Rule of Law » 53,000 Dead Voters Found in Florida

I'm sure some people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Democratic in the last election. Once this assumption is parroted by 500 people or 500 times, whichever comes first, this repitition will be solid evidence the dead voted Democratic. After all, logic dictates that if you say something enough times, it is true.

I'm sure other people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Republican in the last election. Once it is parroted by...etc., etc., etc.

I'm sure some people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Democratic in the last election. Once this assumption is parroted by 500 people or 500 times, whichever comes first, this repitition will be solid evidence the dead voted Democratic. After all, logic dictates that if you say something enough times, it is true.

I'm sure other people will feel it is safe to assume all 53,000 voted Republican in the last election. Once it is parroted by...etc., etc., etc.

As they say, "if the shoe fits wear it". Oh well, the dead have a right to vote because they would have voted democrat if they were alive, and if you don't believe it call the central committee chair, right? Funny but sad.

Actually, there is no evidence that ANY of the deceased voted, they are just still on the rolls. It's not uncommon AT ALL that dead people are still on the rolls.

Yet Dems are fighting against the voter ID laws that would keep dead from voting

I'm a lifelong Republican and I am opposed to Voter ID laws.

With more than two centuries of elections to draw upon, no one is able to demonstrate a case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or caught with Voter ID.

These dead people on the registration rolls, for example, are a case of improper management of an existing safeguard. If we cannot properly manage existing safeguards, how is adding more complexity going to make things better?

It strikes me as an extremely curious situation that the party which claims to defend our Constitution is seeking to put a completely unnecessary additional impediment to our right to vote.

It strongly suggests there are ulterior motives which do not serve the interest of freedom.

Last edited:

Actually, there is no evidence that ANY of the deceased voted, they are just still on the rolls. It's not uncommon AT ALL that dead people are still on the rolls.

I wonder what Republican wants to pay to have people actually go through the rolls and remove the deceased.

Yet Dems are fighting against the voter ID laws that would keep dead from voting

With more than two centuries of elections to draw upon, no one is able to demonstrate a case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or caught with Voter ID.

These dead people on the registration rolls, for example, are a case of improper management of an existing safeguard. If we cannot properly manage existing safeguards, how is adding more complexity going to make things better?

It strikes me as an extremely curious situation that the party which claims to defend our Constitution is seeking to put a completely unnecessary additional impediment to our right to vote.

It strongly suggests there are ulterior motives which do not serve the interest of freedom.

No they are not.

They are a case of government done on the cheap.

Dead people can't "de-register" themselves.

I wonder what Republican wants to pay to have people actually go through the rolls and remove the deceased.

Few, if any, of the ones that post here.

They also fight against the laws that keep non-citizens from voting. Go figure.
shrug.gif

You want dead people off the rolls? Great! Me too. Know what it takes? It takes personnel AND a few statewide databases to be effective. Guess how many states want to fork out that kind of cash right now?

It's about time that states got around to cleaning their roles, Thankfully Florida was the first.
If Illinois ever got around to it 53K would look miniscule by comparison.

No they are not.

They are a case of government done on the cheap.

Dead people can't "de-register" themselves.

Registrars can de-register them. Duh.

Forum List

Back