51 Hours Left to Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when it comes to guns. Guns are sacred and are protected by our God-given rights.

Medicine is not.

Nice red herring.
This is not a red herring. You insist that providing a person with a means of taking their own life is MURDER. Clearly when that ridiculous idea is applied to any other means of dying, such as gun sales, it is erroneous. Yet somehow you think that it can apply to this situation just fine. Amazing how it only applies when you want it to.

You have this habit of crying "logical fallacy" whenever you don't like what is being said. I'm beginning to suspect you don't actually know what that means.

No, I cry logical fallacy when I see a logical fallacy. I recognize them because I'm currently in a critical thinking class, and I think it's fun to point them out.

And I never insisted that providing a person with a means to take their own life is murder. False premise, not worth debating.

Anything else?

No, as I told you, I won't repeat myself for your pleasure. I don't do the bidding of trolls.
You also tend to call anyone who destroys your poorly formed arguments trolls. I'm also beginning to suspect you don't know what that means either. Alternately, you know exactly what it means but are just trying to victimize yourself for sympathy.

No, I cry logical fallacy when I see a logical fallacy. I recognize them because I'm currently in a critical thinking class, and I think it's fun to point them out.
I suggest you study harder, as you have falsely referred to things as logical fallacies, as previously mentioned.

And I never insisted that providing a person with a means to take their own life is murder. False premise, not worth debating.
This is not a false premise. You stated, as I quoted several times now, that providing this man the medications that would end his life is MURDER. Did you or did you not state that?

I ask, even though I don't expect you to respond to the actual points of this conversation.

Anything else?
Respond to the actual points of this conversation.

Lol..are you ever going to reference where you've destroyed one of my arguments?

If not, then you're just a troll. Remember, critical thinking 101...if you don't use facts to support your claim (something verifiable, not just you saying "is too!") , your claim is without merit.

And what conversation points? You mean where you said I had a pattern of crashing threads I knew nothing about? I would love to address that, and have asked for specifics. To which you responded it was irrlevant.

Or maybe I could address the argument of mine that you destroyed. I'd like to, but you so far haven't provided me with that information, either.

When you grow some balls and are can have a conversation that isn't composed entirely of ad hominem, red herrings, faulty premise and affirming the consequent, we'll talk. Right now you aren't capable of it.

Fucking Oregon.

Try to talk him out of it. *Legal* suicides are still just suicides, and *assisted* suicide is just legalized murder.

Poor Babble. :eusa_shhh:

What have you brought to the conversation?

Are you proud of your contribution? Because it's pretty sad.

Fucking Oregon.

Try to talk him out of it. *Legal* suicides are still just suicides, and *assisted* suicide is just legalized murder.

Aren't you even going to at least TRY to play a semantical word game?

Or will you just up and admit that you're a double-talking clown?

It's fun to watch how far this thread can devolve into a flame-fest :lol:

Perhaps it would be a good time to step back and try to clearly and concisely restate some points or opinions?

Or we can just have a continuation of the internet equivalent of, say, an NHL fight. Either way! :tongue:

I think, Babble, it's pretty clear you're a lightweight in addition to being a double-talking clown. You boast about going to some critical thinking class; I think you even started a thread about that. You flaunt how you can regurgitate the names of fallacies. And hey that's impressive. I always that a red herring was some kind of Swedish delicacy. But, you've yet to demonstrate any skill you might have gained from this critical thinking class, and you appear to be completely blind to your own fallacies. The thread speaks for itself. These last couple pages say volumes. I kind of feel bad for you. But hopefully if you really are attending a critical thinking class, you'll learn from it. Have a good night.

It's fun to watch how far this thread can devolve into a flame-fest :lol:

Perhaps it would be a good time to step back and try to clearly and concisely restate some points or opinions?

Or we can just have a continuation of the internet equivalent of, say, an NHL fight. Either way! :tongue:

I already tried that.
This is what happens when trolls crash threads.

I think, Babble, it's pretty clear you're a lightweight in addition to being a double-talking clown. You boast about going to some critical thinking class; I think you even started a thread about that. You flaunt how you can regurgitate the names of fallacies. And hey that's impressive. I always that a red herring was some kind of Swedish delicacy. But, you've yet to demonstrate any skill you might have gained from this critical thinking class, and you appear to be completely blind to your own fallacies. The thread speaks for itself. These last couple pages say volumes. I kind of feel bad for you. But hopefully if you really are attending a critical thinking class, you'll learn from it. Have a good night.

Ad hominem.

Lol.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/158255-logical-fallacies.html

Last edited:
Thanks to the wonderful examples provided by the trolls on this site who think they know what the hell they're doing when it comes to debate, I'm pulling an *A* in critical thinking.

Math starts on the 15th. I'm hoping for fractals but I think it's just plain old algebra. Ten fucking weeks of it. But I'm sure I'll find something in it to annoy the shit out of trolls with. Perhaps I shall find an apropos equation I can smack them with repeatedly.

Critical Thinking has been a messageboard goldmine.

Fucking Oregon.

You are just sad in general, and this thread proves it. You were proven to be a moron on the first page. First by claiming assisted suicide was murder, then claiming it wasn't. Along with your response to me that it had not been illegal, when in reality you got confused, and of course had no idea what you were talking about.
How about you go back to bad mouthing this guy because he is writing about his experience, that part was interesting.

Thanks to the wonderful examples provided by the trolls on this site who think they know what the hell they're doing when it comes to debate, I'm pulling an *A* in critical thinking.

Math starts on the 15th. I'm hoping for fractals but I think it's just plain old algebra. Ten fucking weeks of it. But I'm sure I'll find something in it to annoy the shit out of trolls with. Perhaps I shall find an apropos equation I can smack them with repeatedly.

Critical Thinking has been a messageboard goldmine.

The only troll I have seen in this thread is you. ;)

Let's compare references, citations, and facts posted.

No?
Troll.

:lol: You spend most of your time telling everyone how stupid they are, while never really debating the issue.

You're confused; this is probably why you dropped out of school; ADHD...

There was a discussion, which you weren't involved in, then STH, XO, Sheldon and you came in and started calling names. End of the discussion.

So as usual, you're just trolling and accusing others of doing what you're doing. Given your limited understanding, I'm sure you don't notice that others see exactly what is happening.

Let's compare references, citations, and facts posted.

No?
Troll.

:lol: You spend most of your time telling everyone how stupid they are, while never really debating the issue.

You're confused; this is probably why you dropped out of school; ADHD...

There was a discussion, which you weren't involved in, then STH, XO, Sheldon and you came in and started calling names. End of the discussion.

So as usual, you're just trolling and accusing others of doing what you're doing. Given your limited understanding, I'm sure you don't notice that others see exactly what is happening.
I have a drop out now? Shit, you know so much about me, that I don't even know about myself.
Everyone else sees what a hack you are, and when you have nothing else you resort to calling people heroin addicts, crack whores, and now drop outs.
I guess diagnosing people with ADHD is new, too.

Instead of making up lies, why don't you back your points with ACTUAL facts?

It's so strange to me that it is illegal to kill yourself. Do you own yourself or does someone else own you? If you own yourself and no one else does you should be able to kill yourself legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back