500k year old wooden structure found.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The discovery suggests a high level of cognitive development given completing such a structure likely required executing a complicated plan and, potentially, using language

'Can you be done by Christmas' comes to mind.....~S~

Yeah our "known" human history is definitely wrong. All of it is based on false ideals about what humans were capable of.
The new speaker of the house calls bullshit on this as the world is just 6,000 years old.

Actual science continues to prove that humanity has existed longer than we've been told.
There were cities in what us known as Mesopotamia much older than we've been told

The new speaker of the house calls bullshit on this as the world is just 6,000 years old.
Don't care about his fairy tale pie in the sky BULLSHIT. He either does a good job or he doesn't.

But I get it, all retards must make everything about their ridgid political view even when it has nothing to do with politics.

Don't care about his fairy tale pie in the sky BULLSHIT. He either does a good job or he doesn't.

But I get it, all retards must make everything about their ridgid political view even when it has nothing to do with politics.
It’s not a rigid political view.

It’s the repeatedly stated religious position of the speaker of the house on the age of our world.

Christ you just did it again. This thread is about a new archeological discovery ffs.

Grow up
If you believe in the bible raise your hand.

The christian theocracy party would like you to explain why you believe anything is 500,000 years old.

Personally I believe the word millions of year old and would love to discuss a piece wood, but that conflicts with maga.

Personally I believe the word millions of year old and would love to discuss a piece wood, but that conflicts with maga.
Dig enough, and i'm sure the ladies from Bed, Bath & Beyond where on the jobsite discussing log placements......~S~

If you believe in the bible raise your hand.

The christian theocracy party would like you to explain why you believe anything is 500,000 years old.

Omg

Welcome to ignore. Fucking pointless contributions to this forum won't be seen by me any longer

Forum List

Back