500k year old wooden structure found.

1st post
I live a few miles from the petrified forest, that wood is about 200 million years old. I have plenty laying around the property.
But not one relic to be found because there wasn't anyone around to make anything.

5th post
Sorry was just asking you to back up the statement YOU made, asshole.
I did Google, found .... NOTHING!!!!
I don't need to communicate with known liars so:
Fuck off and welcome to iggyland.
Good riddance since your reading comprehension is that of my grandkids I won't have to explain everything to you

The same Republicans who won WW 2 and went to the moon. The same Republicans who created comforts for the masses.
Hilarious

Didn’t the republic party call WWII one of those damned Democratic wars.

Wasn’t it JFK who challenged us to land on the moon in a decade.

Was it not the Democratic Party that brought us the 40-hour work week. Minimum wage and safety laws.

Was it not the Democratic Party which created environmental protections, consumer protections and healthcare options to provide for the general welfare.

All the while the republic party protected the back of their wealthy donors. The party of Lincoln has been long over.

Hilarious

Didn’t the republic party call WWII one of those damned Democratic wars.

Wasn’t it JFK who challenged us to land on the moon in a decade.

Was it not the Democratic Party that brought us the 40-hour work week. Minimum wage and safety laws.

Was it not the Democratic Party which created environmental protections, consumer protections and healthcare options to provide for the general welfare.

All the while the republic party protected the back of their wealthy donors. The party of Lincoln has been long over.
Nixon made the EPA

Forum List

Back