500k year old wooden structure found.

Yeah our "known" human history is definitely wrong. All of it is based on false ideals about what humans were capable of.
And stories written over centuries by people who have had these myths "passed down" to them. A giant 'Chinese Whisper" game. But it is supposedly the most widely read book in the world, so props for that.

Yeah our "known" human history is definitely wrong. All of it is based on false ideals about what humans were capable of.
I call BS.

They didn’t carbon date, they used estimates of location in the ground. And wood looking that good after half a million years?
Pffft

Dig enough, and i'm sure the ladies from Bed, Bath & Beyond where on the jobsite discussing log placements......~S~
Does the republic party not believe in the bible over science?

No.

Humans are known to have used tools, and modify their environment in rudimentary fashions, for MILLIONS of years.

This discovery is entirely in keeping with our knowledge of our evolution.

We don’t know how the pyramids were or what their purpose was. Many think they are much older than stated. They could be lost technology from a culture we know nothing about.

Carbon dating wouldn't work on anything that old. It's only accurate to something like 50,000 years.
~~~~~~
Indeed, at the ages involved, wood becomes petrified .
Petrification: The process by which organic matter exposed to minerals over a long period is turned into a stony substance.
Then there's the London Hammer!

Шигирский идол), is the oldest known wooden sculpture.[1][2] It was carved during the Mesolithic period, shortly after the end of the last Ice Age, and is twice as old as Egypt's Great Pyramid.[3] The wood it was carved from is approximately 12,000 years old

Old, but hardly "millions of years old".
Got something older...show me.

We know very little about our ancient past. Most of what is claimed is probably wrong.

Giant Pyramid Buried in Indonesia Could Be The Oldest in The World​

The first radiocarbon dating of the site indicates that initial construction began sometime in the last glacial period, more than 16,000 years before the present and possibly as far back as 27,000 years ago.

To put that in perspective, Göbekli Tepe, which is a massive stone assembly in present-day Turkey, is currently considered to be the oldest known megalith in the world. It dates to 11,000 years ago.

Giant Pyramid Buried in Indonesia Could Be The Oldest in The World

If you believe in the bible raise your hand.

The christian theocracy party would like you to explain why you believe anything is 500,000 years old.

Personally I believe the word millions of year old and would love to discuss a piece wood, but that conflicts with maga.
go away troll.

Forum List

Back