$5000 Cards handed out to each one.

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
**consider it a mini-Obiden Stimulus program. Get the free money flowing thru the economy. Take your money (or future money) and hand it out to those coming in illegally across the border. In some ways it discourages the Got-Aways as they would miss out on the VISA pre-loaded card. No shame at the SafeWay line.

Breaking News: Mark Lamb (R) Pinal County AZ Sherriff says that every illegal crossing the border receives a $5,000 gift card.

Does he actually have evidence of this?

He is a Sherriff. That alone qualifies for more evidence than you have against it. And a plane ticket. Unkotare says they "qualify" for no FED benefits.

Sheriff Lamb alleges that illegal border crossers in Arizona are immediately given a $5,000 gift card once they step foot inside the United States – and free plane ticket!

He is a Sherriff. That alone qualifies for more evidence than you have against it.

It does absolutely no such thing. You're engaging in an Appeal to Authority. The Republican Senate candidate for New Hampshire last year ran around the state claiming schools were putting litter boxes in classrooms for kids who identified as cats. The claim was totally bogus as not a single incident of this was found in any school. He was a retired Brigadier General from the Army. My brother is a cop and he thinks the moon landing was faked. Wearing a uniform and/or carrying a badge doesn't mean you can't believe in crazy shit like anyone else.

I'm not saying Lamb is wrong, by the way. I just want evidence because unlike those of you in your partisan tribes, I like things verified. I do my own research and don't just take stuff on face value because someone tells me what I want to hear. Lamb saying it is not evidence. He might be repeating what he was told by someone else and has never actually seen any of these alleged cards. Just because something is on the Internet doesn't mean it's true.

Last edited:
It does absolutely no such thing. You're engaging in an Appeal to Authority. The Republican Senate candidate for New Hampshire last year ran around the state claiming schools were putting litter boxes in classrooms for kids who identified as cats. The claim was totally bogus as not a single incident of this was found in any school. He was a retired Brigadier General from the Army. My brother is a cop and he thinks the moon landing was faked. Wearing a uniform and/or carrying a badge doesn't mean you can't believe in crazy shit like anyone else.

I'm not saying is wrong Lamb, by the way. I just want evidence because unlike those of you in your partisan tribes, I like things verified. I do my own research and don't just take stuff on face value because someone tells me what I want to hear. Lamb saying it is not evidence. He might be repeating what he was told by someone else and has never actually seen any of these alleged cards. Just because something is on the Internet doesn't mean it's true.
Of course! It makes perfect libber sense that he is making it up.

Yea, there is evidence that Illegal Alien Democrat Voters are receiving cash payments.
It has been going on for a while.
But why are the Illegal Alien Democrat Voters getting cash payments?
Who would want to do that?
What is their goal?

Yea, there is evidence that Illegal Alien Democrat Voters are receiving cash payments.
It has been going on for a while.
But why are the Illegal Alien Democrat Voters getting cash payments?
Who would want to do that?
What is their goal?

It went on during Trump also, AFDC card and SNAP benefits.

Forum List

Back