500,000 year old site discovered in Israel

does this means jews are homo erectus?
Probably so, no Stars of David were unEarthed though...
The Jewish calendar is 5778 years old
When does it end?
It doesn’t

Thanks for the dose of stupid though
It should be updated since trump is your messiah.
We know so little about our own past. No wonder we are so confused as a species. It is hard to kn ow where you are going when you do not even know where we have been. The Roamns were capable of catarac surgery thousands of years ago and we just got back there in the 1950's. Makes you wonder what else they were able to do that we do not know about today.

When does it end?
It doesn’t

We know so little about our own past. No wonder we are so confused as a species. It is hard to kn ow where you are going when you do not even know where we have been. The Roamns were capable of catarac surgery thousands of years ago and we just got back there in the 1950's. Makes you wonder what else they were able to do that we do not know about today.
Remember that battery they found in iraq that was a thousand or so years old? We lost that tech for over a millenia
Crazy!

When does it end?
It doesn’t

What drugs you take today, dude?
Just having fun. You know you either grinned or threw up a little.
I am ok with either outcome.

When does it end?
It doesn’t

Remember that battery they found in iraq that was a thousand or so years old? We lost that tech for over a millenia
Crazy!
We have gliffs in pyramids showing light bulbs and helicopters. Truely makes you wonder if we have been as advanced as we are now before and if so how many times?

When does it end?
It doesn’t

Crazy!
We have gliffs in pyramids showing light bulbs and helicopters. Truely makes you wonder if we have been as advanced as we are now before and if so how many times?
I have seen a show about the pyramids where they were able to drill perfect holes, like a laser cutter or something, all the way through. Hard to explain that..

If the bibles stories were introduced today, the answer would be aliens. Makes you think..

does this means jews are homo erectus?
The torah says the earth is only 5000 years old.
No it doesn’t. It says the Jewish religion is 5778 years old.
Obviously this finding is mistaken because god would never lie. God was only off by .14 on Pi.
what are you even talking about anymore?
The torah tells us that Pi is 3. It is pretty god damn close.

When does it end?
It doesn’t

Crazy!
Read the
If the bibles stories were introduced today, the answer would be aliens. Makes you think..
Our history is so fucked. I have acedamia telling me that the romans could not figure curves or spirals yet we have the Roman arch and how many domes did they build. Kinda hard to build a dome or arch with out the understanding of that math. I some times think that the powers that b e do not wnat us to understand our own past. Makes you wonder why?

It doesn’t

Crazy!
Read the
Our history is so fucked. I have acedamia telling me that the romans could not figure curves or spirals yet we have the Roman arch and how many domes did they build. Kinda hard to build a dome or arch with out the understanding of that math. I some times think that the powers that b e do not wnat us to understand our own past. Makes you wonder why?
So many questions, with so little time
I am so curious.. life is too short :/

Crazy!
Read the
So many questions, with so little time
I am so curious.. life is too short :/
Yes, so many questions and so little time. That is why I have been focusing on gravity and planks law as of late. We have recently developed new tools for measuring gravitational waves and have even witnessed a black hole feed on a large gas cloud. The insite on the universe and it's laws that being able to observe a black hole feed are tremendous. If I had known the advancements in telescopes that were coming I would have concentrated on astro physics instead of engineering. Next to no advancements since Hubble and then all of a sudden more new tools than I can count.,

Just off Israeli highway, 500,000-year-old site found
Israeli archaeologists announced Sunday they have uncovered a rare site dating back some half a million years -- just next to a modern highway and only several metres underground.

Archaeologists envision the site at Jaljulia, northeast of Tel Aviv, as a sort of "paradise" for prehistoric hunter-gatherers, with a stream, vegetation and an abundance of animals.

They have uncovered hundreds of flint handaxes as part of the dig just next to Route 6, one of Israel's busiest highways, the Israel Antiquities Authority said.
"It's hard to believe that between Jaljulia and highway 6, five metres below the surface, an ancient landscape some half of a million years old has been so amazingly preserved," Ran Barkai, head of Tel Aviv University's archaeology department, which participated in the dig, said in a statement.

He added that "for people, it was like a paradise, so they came here again and again."

The site is associated with homo erectus, a direct ancestor of today's humans.
Holy cow. I cant believe we actually found something that old.
And the damned Canaanites kicked them out of their own land :mad:

Israeli archaeologists announced Sunday they have uncovered a rare site dating back some half a million years -- just next to a modern highway and only several metres underground.

Archaeologists envision the site at Jaljulia, northeast of Tel Aviv, as a sort of "paradise" for prehistoric hunter-gatherers, with a stream, vegetation and an abundance of animals.

They have uncovered hundreds of flint handaxes as part of the dig just next to Route 6, one of Israel's busiest highways, the Israel Antiquities Authority said.
"It's hard to believe that between Jaljulia and highway 6, five metres below the surface, an ancient landscape some half of a million years old has been so amazingly preserved," Ran Barkai, head of Tel Aviv University's archaeology department, which participated in the dig, said in a statement.

He added that "for people, it was like a paradise, so they came here again and again."

Did you hear the canaanites survived gods genocide?

I'm expecting a killer punchline

I'm expecting a killer punchline
nope. Lol thats it
Must not have been as barbaric as i thought :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back