50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

When you let ideology sway your perception of the facts trying to truly understand things becomes a "challenge".

Asclepias would rather believe that Native Americans had access to a Home Depot than admit that they weren't swindled by Europeans when they sold them land. It's rather amusing to watch...

When you start believing the same historians that told you Christopher Columbus discovered America and that the Egyptians were white then you usually arent ready to admit native Americans were more advanced than the savages they have been portrayed as.

You continue to display an almost childlike ignorance of world history. At one time salt was so valuable a commodity that nations went to war over it. Yet there were places where salt was so plentiful that you could buy it for next to nothing. The value of anything is in direct proportion to it's scarcity. If you're surrounded by lakes then water isn't a priority to you...if you're stranded in the desert miles from it...then it is. What you would pay for water in each locale isn't indicative of your intelligence or prove someone else was a swindler for selling it dearly. Do you really not understand basic concepts like this?

We are not talking about salt or sugar or even corn syrup. We are talking about the fact that native Americans were swindled due to the sense of ownership they believed in. It doesnt mean they were stupid. The were ignorant of things to come. At most due to their belief system they were allowing your ancestors to share the land. Little did they know they needed an attorney.

I think it would be more accurate to say that most Native Americans saw the newcomers as an asset. They provided goods that the Indians did not possess...goods that would have given tribes who did trade with them an edge over their Indian rivals. Once again...for an Native American at that point in time, someone offering to trade non-existent items like iron axes, hatchets and kettles for an abundant resource like land would have seemed like a Godsend to the Indians.

You continue to display an almost childlike ignorance of world history. At one time salt was so valuable a commodity that nations went to war over it. Yet there were places where salt was so plentiful that you could buy it for next to nothing. The value of anything is in direct proportion to it's scarcity. If you're surrounded by lakes then water isn't a priority to you...if you're stranded in the desert miles from it...then it is. What you would pay for water in each locale isn't indicative of your intelligence or prove someone else was a swindler for selling it dearly. Do you really not understand basic concepts like this?

We are not talking about salt or sugar or even corn syrup. We are talking about the fact that native Americans were swindled due to the sense of ownership they believed in. It doesnt mean they were stupid. The were ignorant of things to come. At most due to their belief system they were allowing your ancestors to share the land. Little did they know they needed an attorney.

I think it would be more accurate to say that most Native Americans saw the newcomers as an asset. They provided goods that the Indians did not possess...goods that would have given tribes who did trade with them an edge over their Indian rivals. Once again...for an Native American at that point in time, someone offering to trade non-existent items like iron axes, hatchets and kettles for an abundant resource like land would have seemed like a Godsend to the Indians.

Once again that would be assuming they did not have iron already and they did think of land ownership the way whites did. There is already evidence coming out about ancient iron mines in north America and a verified one about 12000 years old in South America. The internet is making it hard for whites to suppress true history now.

When you let ideology sway your perception of the facts trying to truly understand things becomes a "challenge".

Asclepias would rather believe that Native Americans had access to a Home Depot than admit that they weren't swindled by Europeans when they sold them land. It's rather amusing to watch...

When you start believing the same historians that told you Christopher Columbus discovered America and that the Egyptians were white then you usually arent ready to admit native Americans were more advanced than the savages they have been portrayed as.

Most historians these days think that the Vikings "discovered" the New World. Most historians today believe that the Egyptians are a mix of the races that surround them...meaning they are neither "white" nor "black".

And I don't know of ANY historians who think that the Native Americans possessed iron tool making capabilities prior to Europeans landing here. Compared to the civilizations that were flourishing in Europe and elsewhere at that time...the American Indian was NOT an advanced civilization. That isn't to call them "savages"...it's simply to tell the truth that they were basically a stone age civilization existing in an age where other civilizations possessed firearms and iron tools.

Once again that would be assuming they did not have iron already and they did think of land ownership the way whites did. There is already evidence coming out about ancient iron mines in north America and a verified one about 12000 years old in South America. The internet is making it hard for whites to suppress true history now.

Please link any proof you have that Native American's possessed iron tool making prior to the arrival of outsiders. I'm dying to see your proof.

PS...you can find sources on the internet that tells you Elvis is alive and living on Mars. That doesn't make it so... :cuckoo:

And if you REALLY knew your ass from your elbow you'd know that the 12,000 year old mine discovered in South American wasn't mined for "ore" to make tools...it was "mined" for iron oxide that the natives used to paint things on walls. You amuse me, Asclepias...

Last edited:
Asclepias seems to have lost his taste for "history" tonight. I warned him he wasn't going to enjoy it...

How much time are you guys going to waste trying to educate this negro?

Now you know how are school system feels.

Most historians these days think that the Vikings "discovered" the New World. Most historians today believe that the Egyptians are a mix of the races that surround them...meaning they are neither "white" nor "black".

And I don't know of ANY historians who think that the Native Americans possessed iron tool making capabilities prior to Europeans landing here. Compared to the civilizations that were flourishing in Europe and elsewhere at that time...the American Indian was NOT an advanced civilization. That isn't to call them "savages"...it's simply to tell the truth that they were basically a stone age civilization existing in an age where other civilizations possessed firearms and iron tools.

Does it make you wonder why they still insist on teaching the Columbus myth? Why would they do that if the Vikings were here first? Thats because if the Vikings were here first then they would have to prove it. The theory doesn't stand up and they know it.

The same thing goes with the Egyptian myth as well. The only whites there were the ones that came to study from Greece. Before that they were all black as quoted by greek historians.

Again you are reading the wrong books. Africans have been making iron tools long before anyone else was and brought them over to the Americas. The Native Americans may not have made them but the Africans sure did. I'm pretty sure they shared some of them with the the Native Americans that were here with them.

So blacks used to be smart?

You would never know that looking at them today.

And if you REALLY knew your ass from your elbow you'd know that the 12,000 year old mine discovered in South American wasn't mined for "ore" to make tools...it was "mined" for iron oxide that the natives used to paint things on walls. You amuse me, Asclepias...

Its just nervous laughter your feeling. Where did I say it was used to make tools? That hasnt been established yet. I already told you the proof will be coming shortly. Probably in the next couple of years. Some of the artifacts found in the Americas had to have been made from iron tools. Sooner or later they will find them if not already.

How much time are you guys going to waste trying to educate this negro?

Now you know how are school system feels.

Really?? You stupid white fuk. You are embarrassing. Lecturing others about education?

When you use "are" for "our". STFU.

Well this has been an awesome display of why blacks in America struggle to stay on the government dole. I think I read here where stuff is engrained in your DNA and therefore it can't be helped.

So if Blacks were so adept at making iron tools for so long, why don't they still posses that DNA?? If they successfully built the pyramids of Egypt, where are all the black stone masons today??

So someday they'll find the iron tools the blacks made in America before the Indians arrived?? LMAO

Really, this circular reference has been fun to read.

If they really wanted to, everyone could go learn a skill, use that skill for gainful employment and actually live in the same house as their children. What a unique concept.

Here lately I think being the baby daddy of 20 kids by different moms is the real status symbol in their culture. That way 20 different women can get on the government dole and baby daddy can pick and choose which one he wants to live off of. Great thinking there, wish I would have thought of it first.

The Democrat run school system is one of the fundamental problems. They put the worst teachers in the worst schools and get horrific results, just like the Democrat Party needs and wants.

It's criminal

You can never get rid of a bad teacher, in fact Democrats now are protecting teachers who fuck their students, literally and not just the intellectual pedophilia they been doing for generations

Public Schools are not your friends, Democrats are not your friends, Big Government is not your friend

Its just nervous laughter your feeling. Where did I say it was used to make tools? That hasnt been established yet. I already told you the proof will be coming shortly. Probably in the next couple of years. Some of the artifacts found in the Americas had to have been made from iron tools. Sooner or later they will find them if not already.

That's not nervous laughter...that's just good old fashioned belly laughing because you whiffed on that one so badly.

We were talking about whether or not Native American Indians had the ability to make iron tools and you declared that they did because of your so called "mine" from 12,000 years ago. The only problem is that A) it's not in North America...it's down in Peru and B) they didn't dig up iron ore to make tools...they dug up iron oxide to use as paint.
That's PAINT!!! Not a tool...PAINT!!!

What artifacts found in the Americas had to have been made from iron tools? To the best of my knowledge the only iron being used prior to colonization is a few iron arrowheads that were made from meteorites. That's it, Sparky!

But you can't admit that you're wrong...can you? You're so bound and determined to paint the Europeans as the "bad guys" no matter what, that you have to alter history to try and make Native Americans something that they simply were not.

Does it make you wonder why they still insist on teaching the Columbus myth? Why would they do that if the Vikings were here first? Thats because if the Vikings were here first then they would have to prove it. The theory doesn't stand up and they know it.

The same thing goes with the Egyptian myth as well. The only whites there were the ones that came to study from Greece. Before that they were all black as quoted by greek historians.

Again you are reading the wrong books. Africans have been making iron tools long before anyone else was and brought them over to the Americas. The Native Americans may not have made them but the Africans sure did. I'm pretty sure they shared some of them with the the Native Americans that were here with them.

Dude, they stopped teaching that Columbus was the first to discover the New World like forty years ago. Now it's the Vikings and Irish "monks" that are credited with "discovering" North America.

Once again, Egyptians were a mixture of races...your claim that they were "all black" is something you've never presented proof of.

Now you're claiming that it was Africans that introduced iron tools to the America's? When pray tell did THAT take place?

That's not nervous laughter...that's just good old fashioned belly laughing because you whiffed on that one so badly.

We were talking about whether or not Native American Indians had the ability to make iron tools and you declared that they did because of your so called "mine" from 12,000 years ago. The only problem is that A) it's not in North America...it's down in Peru and B) they didn't dig up iron ore to make tools...they dug up iron oxide to use as paint.

What artifacts found in the Americas had to have been made from iron tools? To the best of my knowledge the only iron being used prior to colonization is a few iron arrowheads that were made from meteorites. That's it, Sparky!

But you can't admit that you're wrong...can you? You're so bound and determined to paint the Europeans as the "bad guys" no matter what, that you have to alter history to try and make Native Americans something that they simply were not.

Sorry Old. You were the one talking about them having the ability to make tools. I merely said they may have already had access to them. Try quoting me where i said they actually made the tools. You are so quick to try and prove your ancestors did not swindle them that you made the error of assuming. I did that to pave the way for my contention that Africans from West Africa already had the technology to make iron tools and were in North America. My point in mentioning the mines is to illuminate that they did have mines and understood about metallurgy. Its already proven that there are people that migrated from South America to North America. Why wouldn't they bring that Knowledge with them?

Last edited:

Sorry Old. You were the one talking about them having the ability to make tools. I merely said they may have already had access to them. Try quoting me where i said they actually made the tools.

Wow, what a weak attempt at spin. It's too bad you lack the character to admit you were wrong, because this would be a great time for it.

Sorry Old. You were the one talking about them having the ability to make tools. I merely said they may have already had access to them. Try quoting me where i said they actually made the tools.

Wow, what a weak attempt at spin. It's too bad you lack the character to admit you were wrong, because this would be a great time for it.

Well why dont you make his case for him? Quote me where I said they made the tools. I'm playing chess while both you clowns are playing checkers. Think 3 or 4 moves ahead if you want to try and catch me in something. :lol:

Forum List

Back