50 security experts sign letter to stop Comrade Trump

‘Another official who signed the letter told CNN that most signatories travel abroad and interact with current and former world leaders. Many were alarmed at how many world leaders said they were concerned that Trump's "recklessness" would invite America's enemies to be even more reckless.’

That’s Trump: reckless and irresponsible.

I don't even understand why you bother to post shit like this. I get it Jim. YOU FUCKING HATE TRUMP AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

Okey dokey. Anything else apart from Republicans have poopy pants? It's really getting boring.

50 GOP national security experts oppose Trump

What can I say, but WOW! This has got to make even his supporters stop and think. And they are Republicans.
Will it make Democrats think? How many of these people are responsible for Iraq, Afghanistan, NSA spying, and other abuses that Democrats have previously been opposed to?

Ah! So hand the country over to The King of Bankruptsy?

"Tell me again why I can't use nuclear weapons?"

What can I say, but WOW! This has got to make even his supporters stop and think. And they are Republicans.
Will it make Democrats think? How many of these people are responsible for Iraq, Afghanistan, NSA spying, and other abuses that Democrats have previously been opposed to?

You're getting in bed with neocons, Iraq war architects, torturers, and snoops. It must be so exciting switching what you support whenever it's convenient.

I don't even understand why you bother to post shit like this. I get it Jim. YOU FUCKING HATE TRUMP AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

Okey dokey. Anything else apart from Republicans have poopy pants? It's really getting boring.

I want everyone to know the man is a malignant cancer who cannot even approach the entrance of the White House. He is the greatest danger to the future of my family and of this country.

I want everyone to know the man is a malignant cancer who cannot even approach the entrance of the White House. He is the greatest danger to the future of my family and of this country.
---------------------------------- funny and agree , but its a good thing to put a stop to the old status quo of mrobama and more clintoon JimH !!

You're getting in bed with neocons, Iraq war architects, torturers, and snoops. It must be so exciting switching what you support whenever it's convenient.

Doesn't it frighten you to think people who have seen the depths of this county's defenses and know the dangers that are out there feel so strongly about the choice of their own party that they take such a dramatic stance?

It is chilling to think Comrade Trump is even this close to the nuclear code.

biggest thing i like about Trump is that he sounds like an American to me . I didn't look at the list of 50 expurts but i guess that they are all on the government payroll and they like how things are going and they want no change JimH ,

biggest thing i like about Trump is that he sounds like an American to me . I didn't look at the list of 50 expurts but i guess that they are all on the government payroll and they like how things are going and they want no change JimH ,

They are pretty silly, thinking a nuclear war is a bad idea. Silly people.....

limited nuke war is no big deal for the survivors and the threat of nukes was enough to keep sane nuke powers from fighting a nuke war . Keep the nukes from the insane muslims or you can expect nuke war or terrorism sometime in the future when your family includes Grandchildren JimH .

limited nuke war is no big deal for the survivors and the threat of nukes was enough to keep sane nuke powers from fighting a nuke war . Keep the nukes from the insane muslims or you can expect nuke war or terrorism sometime in the future when your family includes Grandchildren JimH .

Keep the from insane Comrades as well. Pismoe

Russians have aways been pretty rational with their nukes . You and the younger residents of the West will be at he mercy of Iranian muslims in a few years thanks to mrobama JimH.

Switching??? Gee funny from 2003-2009, all the Neo Con war Hawks were Gopers, and had a hard on for War and were calling the Dems weak on terror..

You are with us or against us, freedom fries, we gotta fight them over there, so we won't have to do it here, remember all that BULLSHIT???

Odd how whenever you have a Democratic President, or. a Democratic Candidate that's winning the Repukes, are suddenly against the War machine..

I wander how deep a hole down ballot Repubs will dig to get away from Comrade Trump.

Doesn't it frighten you to think people who have seen the depths of this county's defenses and know the dangers that are out there feel so strongly about the choice of their own party that they take such a dramatic stance?

It is chilling to think Comrade Trump is even this close to the nuclear code.
It frightens me much more that any of these people are in positions of any influence whatsoever.

Switching??? Gee funny from 2003-2009, all the Neo Con war Hawks were Gopers, and had a hard on for War and were calling the Dems weak on terror..

You are with us or against us, freedom fries, we gotta fight them over there, so we won't have to do it here, remember all that BULLSHIT???

Odd how whenever you have a Democratic President, or. a Democratic Candidate that's winning the Repukes, are suddenly against the War machine..
Funny, where were you protesting when Obama was starting wars in Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, and Syria? When he was assassinating American citizens via drone? Projecting much?

Forum List

Back