50 security experts sign letter to stop Comrade Trump

I see 'micheal hayden' as being one of the so called experts .This 'hayden' guy advocates flooding the USA with people from all over the world so that they make up the USA population in the same proportion that they make up the world population . I heard him say that on tv at one time . Anyway , these hacks are just statist hacks , one worlders .

50 GOP national security experts oppose Trump

What can I say, but WOW! This has got to make even his supporters stop and think. And they are Republicans.
Will it make Democrats think? How many of these people are responsible for Iraq, Afghanistan, NSA spying, and other abuses that Democrats have previously been opposed to?

Ah! So hand the country over to The King of Bankruptsy?

"Tell me again why I can't use nuclear weapons?"
You're getting in bed with neocons, Iraq war architects, torturers, and snoops. It must be so exciting switching what you support whenever it's convenient.

Doesn't it frighten you to think people who have seen the depths of this county's defenses and know the dangers that are out there feel so strongly about the choice of their own party that they take such a dramatic stance?

It is chilling to think Comrade Trump is even this close to the nuclear code.
It frightens me much more that any of these people are in positions of any influence whatsoever.

But it doesn't frighten you that Comrade Trump is at doorstep of the WH?

at least the TRUMP addresses common American thoughts rather than embracing the ideas of 'un American' one world globalists like the 50 signers JimH .

at least the TRUMP addresses common American thoughts rather than embracing the ideas of 'un American' one world globalists like the 50 signers JimH .

Do "Common American Thoughts" speak second amendment solution? Do they degrade a Gold Star Mother? Do they suggest that Russian conducts espionage against a political foe? Do common American thoughts decide that an entire religion sect be banned from immigration to this country?

Do you really consider these "common American thoughts." If you do, then the America that you speak of is not the one that I know...

gold star mother , my Grandmother lost one of her boys , my Uncle , in France and all she got was a letter and not even personal items because they were gone with the explosion . Uncle is still in France and this 'gold star' deal is a rather new invention that is used to try to shut people up . The muslim soldier that was killed volunteered for the job and was paid money to fight . ------------- as far as religious enemies , yes of course they should be banned from entry to the USA . No one has a RIGHT to immigrate to the USA . -------------------- Yep , common American thoughts of thinking American people JimH .

What can I say, but WOW! This has got to make even his supporters stop and think. And they are Republicans.
Will it make Democrats think? How many of these people are responsible for Iraq, Afghanistan, NSA spying, and other abuses that Democrats have previously been opposed to?

You're getting in bed with neocons, Iraq war architects, torturers, and snoops. It must be so exciting switching what you support whenever it's convenient.
Switching??? Gee funny from 2003-2009, all the Neo Con war Hawks were Gopers, and had a hard on for War and were calling the Dems weak on terror..

You are with us or against us, freedom fries, we gotta fight them over there, so we won't have to do it here, remember all that BULLSHIT???

Odd how whenever you have a Democratic President, or. a Democratic Candidate that's winning the Repukes, are suddenly against the War machine..
Funny, where were you protesting when Obama was starting wars in Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, and Syria? When he was assassinating American citizens via drone? Projecting much?
How long did Wars in Pakistan, Libya, and Yemen last??

What Americans did Obama assassinate??

Gaddafi was a revenge killing, for the 88 pan am airplane bombing , and if Obama doesn't square it the cocksuckers at fox news call him weak.

Don't the Repugs want their President to be tough on the so called war on terror??

Switching??? Gee funny from 2003-2009, all the Neo Con war Hawks were Gopers, and had a hard on for War and were calling the Dems weak on terror..

You are with us or against us, freedom fries, we gotta fight them over there, so we won't have to do it here, remember all that BULLSHIT???

Odd how whenever you have a Democratic President, or. a Democratic Candidate that's winning the Repukes, are suddenly against the War machine..
Funny, where were you protesting when Obama was starting wars in Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, and Syria? When he was assassinating American citizens via drone? Projecting much?

Gaddafi was a revenge killing, for the 88 pan am airplane bombing , and if Obama doesn't square it the cocksuckers at fox news call him weak.

Don't the Repugs want their President to be tough on the so called war on terror??

Looks like FOX has turned out to be the cesspool we thought that it always was. They will becoming more and more Liberal in the coming days.

Looks like FOX has turned out to be the cesspool we thought that it always was. They will becoming more and more Liberal in the coming days.
----------------------------- FOX is a liberal cesspool and has been for a long time . See the liberal 'oriely' , 'shepherd smith' and others JimH.

These are the very same "experts" who've given us the guidance that caused us to withdraw from Vietnam, attack Grenada and Panama, and pull out of Iraq. So, who the hell cares?

GOOD NEWS! Your boy is up to 15% in probability of winning in November! He is on a roll! :banana:

Doesn't it frighten you to think people who have seen the depths of this county's defenses and know the dangers that are out there feel so strongly about the choice of their own party that they take such a dramatic stance?

It frightens me much more that any of these people are in positions of any influence whatsoever.

It bothers me that a sociopath is going to be president, but that's the reality of the situation. Whether that person's last name is Trump or Clinton doesn't really seem worth getting worked up over. It is, however, fun to point out the hypocrisy of those people who switch their positions on the issues when it suits them. Like liberals who mocked Romney four years ago for being stuck in the Cold War when he said Russia is one of our greatest geopolitical foes, and who are now red-baiting like they've been possessed by the ghost of McCarthy. Or embracing a candidate for president who voted for the Iraq War and who's change of heart on that vote occurred only when it became politically expedient. Or, to be fair, those Republicans who would rather die than vote for Hillary, so they'll vote for the guy who 8 years ago said she'd make a great president.

Anwar al-Awlaki who was not only never convicted of a crime, but was never even charged. Then his 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman, a week later.

I'll let you know how long they lasted when they finally end, or do you not keep up on current events?

So you're saying that Obama lied about the reasons that he overthrew the Libyan government? He certainly never claimed it was a revenge killing. He made up some nonsense about Gaddhafi being about to perform a massacre. Strange he never mentioned how the "rebels" he armed in Libya went on to commit genocide and start a tribal civil war in the country.

Yes, which is why it's a fraud when they pretend to oppose Obama for being "weak," when in reality it's simply because he's a Democrat. Likely the same reason you oppose any Republicans.

Anwar al-Awlaki who was not only never convicted of a crime, but was never even charged. Then his 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman, a week later.

I'll let you know how long they lasted when they finally end, or do you not keep up on current events?

So you're saying that Obama lied about the reasons that he overthrew the Libyan government? He certainly never claimed it was a revenge killing. He made up some nonsense about Gaddhafi being about to perform a massacre. Strange he never mentioned how the "rebels" he armed in Libya went on to commit genocide and start a tribal civil war in the country.

Yes, which is why it's a fraud when they pretend to oppose Obama for being "weak," when in reality it's simply because he's a Democrat. Likely the same reason you oppose any Republicans.
Ok by your statements i guess the good ol USA, will still be at War with the Middle East for the next 40 Years maybe more, the shit is just never gonna stop, it all started to heat up waaaaaaaaaay back in 1979, the Hostage crisis, and just elevated from there all the way foward to the 83, Beirut bombing and from there on it just accelerated..

What are you pissed about Gaddhafi getting whacked, ?? im sure as hell not gonna miss that asshole, fuck him..

I oppose Republicons, simply because they endorse that fucking bitch cocksucker Trump and if you support his dingy ass, opposed to Clinton ill whip your ass on that debate all night long, and the voters in Nov, will decide that argument and i guarantee you, YOU WILL LOSE THAT ONE TOO:deal:

Have fun voting for a loser:laugh:

Ok by your statements i guess the good ol USA, will still be at War with the Middle East for the next 40 Years maybe more, the shit is just never gonna stop, it all started to heat up waaaaaaaaaay back in 1979, the Hostage crisis, and just elevated from there all the way foward to the 83, Beirut bombing and from there on it just accelerated..

What are you pissed about Gaddhafi getting whacked, ?? im sure as hell not gonna miss that asshole, fuck him..

I oppose Republicons, simply because they endorse that fucking bitch cocksucker Trump and if you support his dingy ass, opposed to Clinton ill whip your ass on that debate all night long, and the voters in Nov, will decide that argument and i guarantee you, YOU WILL LOSE THAT ONE TOO:deal:

---------------- good thing about 'ghadafi' is that he kept the muslim refugee invaders in Libya rather than letting them leave Libya for Europe which is just a hop skip and jump away in Lampedusa . Once in Lampadusa Europe with its open borders was available to the muslim refugee invader BYANK .

just some info for you and other English and euros BYank . Its a map of the routes that muslim refugee invaders take to infiltrate Europe . If Ghadafi was still in place he would have stopped the invasion of muslim refugee invaders from Libya , see the map BYank .

Oh my, so much ignorant assuming in this post.

It bothers me that a sociopath is going to be president, but that's the reality of the situation. Whether that person's last name is Trump or Clinton doesn't really seem worth getting worked up over. It is, however, fun to point out the hypocrisy of those people who switch their positions on the issues when it suits them. Like liberals who mocked Romney four years ago for being stuck in the Cold War when he said Russia is one of our greatest geopolitical foes, and who are now red-baiting like they've been possessed by the ghost of McCarthy. Or embracing a candidate for president who voted for the Iraq War and who's change of heart on that vote occurred only when it became politically expedient. Or, to be fair, those Republicans who would rather die than vote for Hillary, so they'll vote for the guy who 8 years ago said she'd make a great president.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong – and in essence a lie.

More ignorance, more lies.

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong – and in essence a lie.
No explanation of what's wrong, ridiculous, or a lie? Is the partisan hack maybe upset I pointed out the hypocrisy of his party?

Forum List

Back