Economic plan: Trump Keeps Exposing Himself in Public Like the Cheap Hustler He is

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Donald J Trump keeps exposing himself in public like the cheap hustler he is, and it's like watching a train wreck unfold in slow motion. It's like he has no second act. Read a few paragraphs below from one media outlet.

In the latest attempt to initiate his campaign's long-promised "pivot" to the general election, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump delivered an address before the Detroit Economic Club on Monday that was equal parts conservative pablum, distortion and conspiracy theorizing. But hey, at least he didn't insult a new ethnic group, so I imagine some folks are going to score it as a very presidential moment for him.

"We now begin a great national conversation about economic renewal for America," said the former reality television star, who largely stuck to his prepared script for the address. "It's a conversation about how to make America great again for everyone, and especially those who have the very least."

The policy content of the telepromptered speech was warmed-over Republican orthodoxy: tax cuts, deregulation and an insistence that any effort to combat climate change be subverted.

Economic Hustle

Another big tax cuts for the goddamn rich, NO matter how much outsourcing or cheap labor they fuck us with! No matter how little they pay in actual taxes using the loop hole filled system.

Get rid of the goddamn loop holes and then I might consider LOWERING the number on the paper a little.

Trickle down baby!!!! A failure for the past 30 fucking years.Give me more FDR or TR any day.

Hillary saying that his proposals would cause a recession is idiotic unless you believe that the government having less money to pay off her donors on Wall Street causes recessions.

Another big tax cuts for the goddamn rich, NO matter how much outsourcing or cheap labor they fuck us with! No matter how little they pay in actual taxes using the loop hole filled system.

Get rid of the goddamn loop holes and then I might consider LOWERING the number on the paper a little.

Trickle down baby!!!! A failure for the past 30 fucking years.Give me more FDR or TR any day.
Did you see Trump's economic team? He isn't even in their league. It's like he's invited the bigger kids to his birthday party. Hedge Fund Managers; Titans of Real Estate, not golf clubs; Big Bankers. It's like they are planning a new bubble

Hillary saying that his proposals would cause a recession is idiotic unless you believe that the government having less money to pay off her donors on Wall Street causes recessions.
Hillary says that too? So she's saying the same thing as most of the smart economic people in America? Great!!!

Did you see Trump's economic team? He isn't even in their league. It's like he's invited the bigger kids to his birthday party. Hedge Fund Managers; Titans of Real Estate, not golf clubs; Big Bankers. It's like they are planning a new bubble

Hillary says that too? So she's saying the same thing as most of the smart economic people in America? Great!!!

Yes lowering taxes cause recessions :50:

"The policy content of the telepromptered speech was warmed-over Republican orthodoxy: tax cuts, deregulation and an insistence that any effort to combat climate change be subverted."

The same failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma.

This alone is reason enough to not vote for the republican nominee – be it Trump or anyone else.

Yes lowering taxes cause recessions :50:
Dekster
I remember the Reagan recession.

Reagan later raised taxes, or what he insisted calling it was enhanced revenue :rofl:

Recession? Hell, the GOP'ers would never settle for that. Only a full blown Depression will satisfy them. Just look at what they did to us in 2008 and 2009.

Forum List

Back