Trump lawsuit over Palm Beach denying blacks

25.gif

Ah...the sound of silence from my Progressive good friends.

Decades ago he defied his father to put a woman in charge of a huge construction project in New York.

NEW YORK CITY, the rough and brutal world of politics and construction. Donald Trump stuck to his choice as being the best PERSON for the job.

You don't go from being a millionaire to a multi-billionaire by picking people for positions according to their gender, race, color, religion or anything else.

He'll do the same thing from the Oval Office.

Ah...the sound of silence from my Progressive good friends.

Decades ago he defied his father to put a woman in charge of a huge construction project in New York.

NEW YORK CITY, the rough and brutal world of politics and construction. Donald Trump stuck to his choice as being the best PERSON for the job.

You don't go from being a millionaire to a multi-billionaire by picking people for positions according to their gender, race, color, religion or anything else.

He'll do the same thing from the Oval Office.
I agree with you. We hired people back in the early 80's according to their ability to do the job. It never occurred to us to think of the ethnicity, age, political leanings or sex. The business was successful and the jobs always got done. The racist and sexist were among some of the state employees but in the long term most of the higher up did not go for our company being harassed over who worked for us. Even years after I quit I had people within those state departments pleading with me to come back.

Forum List

Back