50 feet wide 80 foot deep sinkhole opens in Northeast Calinforina

He's a Trump supporter. So a dumb fucking idiot. Who knows what in the world point he's trying to make with this BS.

HEY CYKA THERE ARE TWO LINKS THERE SO STFUP YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE AND I AM NOT A HE== YOU STUPID SOB. THE STUPIDITY OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT WHERE THE FK THE LINKS ARE PROVES WHO THE MORON IS.
Finding a Therapist Who Can Help You Heal: Getting the Most out of Therapy and Counseling

Didn't work you well for you, did it ?
I didn't need it. I hope it helps you.

Don't be so shy. It's O.K. to admit you are a raving lunatic.

I'll bet your expensive Obamacare insurance didn't even cover it.
Shit I can afford health insurance and you can't?! I'm sorry dude. Maybe under Trump... well...... shit.... I hope you don't get sick you dumb fucking rube

you talk california but show a story about S.Africa....???
He's a Trump supporter. So a dumb fucking idiot. Who knows what in the world point he's trying to make with this BS.

HEY CYKA THERE ARE TWO LINKS THERE SO STFUP YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE AND I AM NOT A HE== YOU STUPID SOB. THE STUPIDITY OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT WHERE THE FK THE LINKS ARE PROVES WHO THE MORON IS.
Finding a Therapist Who Can Help You Heal: Getting the Most out of Therapy and Counseling

View attachment 106893

YOU
You on a Kid Rock fetish tonight princess?

LMAO, now that was funny. Eehhh he's alright. He posted that the other day and it's the quickest one at hand. +)

Shit I can afford health insurance and you can't?! I'm sorry dude. Maybe under Trump... well...... shit.... I hope you don't get sick you dumb fucking rube

Well at least you can take a good venting... jag off LOL

View attachment 106893

YOU
You on a Kid Rock fetish tonight princess?

LMAO, now that was funny. Eehhh he's alright. He posted that the other day and it's the quickest one at hand. +)
Post something about Joe C. A line that he's famous for maybe. And on an honor system don't google it.

If you can do that, and swear you didn't look it up first, I'd love to talk to you about Kid Rock.

Are you trying to prove that you are drunk ?

You are almost there.

Better set up your next appointment.

Does using four letter words make you feel like more of a man ? Sorry but any multiplier you chose to apply still lands you at the same point where the other number is zero (as in there is no part of you that is a real man).

50-feet wide, 80-foot deep sinkhole Opens in Northeast California
Recent storms have challenged Northern California’s five-year drought, but Mother Nature has wreaked havoc on roads and property. The doors were shuttered on Wednesday and Thursday at Liberty Motors, where a huge sinkhole opened near the parking lot behind the dealership and its former building next door, which was recently sold to Tripp’s Auto Body. Liberty Motors and Tripp’s resides on top of a culvert that failed. The culvert is a tributary to Little Wolf Creek.
-------------------------------------------------
View attachment 106891
Giant Earth crack opens up in Northern Cape, South Africa
------------------------------------------------------
THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT ARTICLES ONE IS AFRICA ONE IS CALIFORNIA USE YOUR MOUSE
Seems this has been happening a whole lot lately, maybe the earth is caving in on it's self ..
That's not nearly large enough for all the deplorable liberals to fit in....

You are almost there.

Does using four letter words make you feel like more of a man ? Sorry but any multiplier you chose to apply still lands you at the same point where the other number is zero (as in there is no part of you that is a real man).
Stop avoiding the subject you dumb fucking rube. Get health insurance. If not for yourself, for someone who loves you. If there are any.

You are almost there.

Stop avoiding the subject you dumb fucking rube. Get health insurance. If not for yourself, for someone who loves you. If there are any.

Did I say I didn't have health insurance ?

Please point that out.

For someone who is zero percent adult, you still come off as stupid.

Sounds like a great start. Now if it can just keep expanding towards Malibu, Hollyweird, etc. we might have the makings of a new National Holiday or something to commemorate Mother Nature taking care of business.

320sw0sw7847.gif

Forum List

Back