50 feet wide 80 foot deep sinkhole opens in Northeast Calinforina

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
50-feet wide, 80-foot deep sinkhole Opens in Northeast California
Recent storms have challenged Northern California’s five-year drought, but Mother Nature has wreaked havoc on roads and property. The doors were shuttered on Wednesday and Thursday at Liberty Motors, where a huge sinkhole opened near the parking lot behind the dealership and its former building next door, which was recently sold to Tripp’s Auto Body. Liberty Motors and Tripp’s resides on top of a culvert that failed. The culvert is a tributary to Little Wolf Creek.
-------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-1-15_20-58-51.png

Giant Earth crack opens up in Northern Cape, South Africa
------------------------------------------------------
THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT ARTICLES ONE IS AFRICA ONE IS CALIFORNIA USE YOUR MOUSE
Seems this has been happening a whole lot lately, maybe the earth is caving in on it's self ..

Last edited:
50-feet wide, 80-foot deep sinkhole Opens in Northeast California
Recent storms have challenged Northern California’s five-year drought, but Mother Nature has wreaked havoc on roads and property. The doors were shuttered on Wednesday and Thursday at Liberty Motors, where a huge sinkhole opened near the parking lot behind the dealership and its former building next door, which was recently sold to Tripp’s Auto Body. Liberty Motors and Tripp’s resides on top of a culvert that failed. The culvert is a tributary to Little Wolf Creek.
-------------------------------------------------
View attachment 106891
Giant Earth crack opens up in Northern Cape, South Africa
------------------------------------------------------

Seems this has been happening a whole lot lately, maybe the earth is caving in on it's self ..

That is way too small to swallow up all the libtards there....it needs to be way bigger....

you talk california but show a story about S.Africa....???
He's a Trump supporter. So a dumb fucking idiot. Who knows what in the world point he's trying to make with this BS.

HEY CYKA THERE ARE TWO LINKS THERE SO STFUP YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE AND I AM NOT A HE== YOU STUPID SOB. THE STUPIDITY OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT WHERE THE FK THE LINKS ARE PROVES WHO THE MORON IS.

He's a Trump supporter. So a dumb fucking idiot. Who knows what in the world point he's trying to make with this BS.

HEY CYKA THERE ARE TWO LINKS THERE SO STFUP YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE AND I AM NOT A HE== YOU STUPID SOB. THE STUPIDITY OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT WHERE THE FK THE LINKS ARE PROVES WHO THE MORON IS.
Finding a Therapist Who Can Help You Heal: Getting the Most out of Therapy and Counseling

Finding a Therapist Who Can Help You Heal: Getting the Most out of Therapy and Counseling

Didn't work you well for you, did it ?

upload_2017-1-15_22-20-16.png

YOU

I didn't need it. I hope it helps you.

I didn't need it. I hope it helps you.

Don't be so shy. It's O.K. to admit you are a raving lunatic.

I'll bet your expensive Obamacare insurance didn't even cover it.

View attachment 106893

YOU
You on a Kid Rock fetish tonight princess?

Forum List

Back