Where are the Colin Kapernick critics now?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Putting his money where his mouth is and all you hear now is crickets.

Or I bet the people on the sidelines can think of other things he "should be focused on instead". That's always a way to say nothing while sounding deep. Lol.

Watching the quarterbacks that led their teams to the playoffs.

2 wins and 14 loses...not much of a record.

Ahh, I didon't think of that angle.

Uhh, who cares if he put his money where his mouth is..his team lost! Uh, and look at his shoes..err, what are thooose?

Uhh, who cares if he put his money where his mouth is..his team lost! Uh, and look at his shoes..err, what are thooose?

Don't care where he puts his money. He gets paid to win football games. He sucked at his job, now he's kneeling at home, and nobody gives a fuck.

Don't care where he puts his money. He gets paid to win football games. He sucked at his job, now he's kneeling at home, and nobody gives a fuck.
He's pissing your dumb bitchass off. I'll donate to his future salary if he promises to keep that up.

He's pissing your dumb bitchass off. I'll donate to his future salary if he promises to keep that up.

Super butt hurt guy is still super butt hurt. I don't think Kaputnik is allowed to use your food stamps. :lol:
Kaputnik is a millionaire you dumb fucking rube.

P.S. when you're butthurt over some second rate QB on a losing team, you come across as a dumb pussy when you accuse others of being butthurt. Be careful, or Trump might try to grab your dumb, infected pussy.

Or I bet the people on the sidelines can think of other things he "should be focused on instead". That's always a way to say nothing while sounding deep. Lol.

I went to Candlestick when they played the Packers, and K was in his prime.
Dirt flew off the back of his cleats like a race horse when he ran.

P.S. when you're butthurt over some second rate QB on a losing team, you come across as a dumb pussy when you accuse others of being butthurt. Be careful, or Trump might try to grab your dumb bitchass.

Did I hit a nerve there Super Butt Hurt Guy? I didn't realize you were actually on food stamps. Five more days and President Trump will undo the few things Obozo got accomplished, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it other than attempt to be insulting on a message board.

And Kaputnik had a 2 win 14 lose season, so he's at home and I will likely never have to see him again.

So I'm on cloud 9. Obamacare, repealed. Executive orders, undone. Regulations, stripped away.

Every time your butt hurt flares, it makes me laugh.

So, thank you so much, and keep up the good work.

And for goodness sake, please, sit back and enjoy the inauguration. It's the beginning of a new era. :D

P.S. when you're butthurt over some second rate QB on a losing team, you come across as a dumb pussy when you accuse others of being butthurt. Be careful, or Trump might try to grab your dumb bitchass.

Did I hit a nerve there Super Butt Hurt Guy? I didn't realize you were actually on food stamps. Five more days and President Trump will undo the few things Obozo got accomplished, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it other than attempt to be insulting on a message board.

And Kaputnik had a 2 win 14 lose season, so he's at home and I will likely never have to see him again.

So I'm on cloud 9. Obamacare, repealed. Executive orders, undone. Regulations, stripped away.

And for goodness sake, please, sit back and enjoy the inauguration. It's the beginning of a new era. :D
When it takes you 6 paragraphs to respond to a 3 sentence ass whupping, you should reconsider staying in the conversation.

When it takes you 6 paragraphs to respond to a 3 sentence ass whupping, you should reconsider staying in the conversation.

Sorry Super Butt Hurt Guy, didn't mean to strain your short attention span. Now, let the butt hurt flare resume. You were saying something about rubes and dumbass or something...now continue, you are obviously winning. :lol: I'll try to get back to your internet tough guy "ass whooping" shortly, going to pick up some champagne for the 20th.

Sorry Super Butt Hurt Guy, didn't mean to strain your short attention span. Now, let the butt hurt flare resume. You were saying something about rubes and dumbass or something...now continue, you are obviously winning. :lol:
Keep responding you dumb fucking rube. Tell your friends.

Isn't he the jackass that didn't even bother to vote? Yeah, don't give a crap what he says as he has proven himself to be a world class 'tard.

I just think he's an idiot. Hope that makes you feel better. :D

Isn't he the jackass that didn't even bother to vote? Yeah, don't give a crap what he says as he has proven himself to be a world class 'tard.

This

And this thread shows that many on this forum aren't particularly interested in the truth, they're interested in being right, or otherwise entertaining themselves in deflecting the truth.

Forum List

Back