50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

How is a month of not setting a record high temperature more important than the day that sets a record high?

Or, how is a record high important?

Yes, abu afuk, tell us why high temperatures seem important to you.
Too Stupid to debate #8769.
Because Climate is measured over time. Weather over hours days.
It's average temperature over time.
There are 30x as many days in a month and 720x more hours.
Hourly or daily temp is fleeting and not indicative. Any cold front or even man made event could change a few hours temp.

And unlike me, you DISHONESTLY left out the hugely wider GLOBAL Climate average and DISHONESTLY cherry-picked Cities instead (SF, phoenix, etc) which are no more than .001% of the planet.

You aren't just Stupid, you are STUPID and DISHONEST daily trying to Mislead the board.
You are FILTH.
and not smart enough to debate me.
`

Last edited:
What was I thinking, I am thinking you again are lousy liar or just plan old dumb.

Crick claims that I am stating that the temperature in San Fransisco is the average temperature of the state. Nowhere do I state that. I do not insinuate that.

Crick, only a person who has lost his argument, a person who is wrong, would make something up and then pretend someone else said it, to try and denigrate the other person.

My OP is not about average temperatures in San Fransisco or the state of California.

Crick, you cry about people calling you a liar, when this reply of yours is just that, a lie.
abu afak you disagree? The most cowardly user here, supporting lil crick. Pathetic

You aren't just Stupid, you are STUPID and DISHONEST daily trying to Mislead the board.
You are FILTH.
and not smart enough to debate me.
too stupid? gee mr. brain, that is one awfully hard question

dishonest? what is it that I was dishonest about?

Because Climate is measured over time. Weather over hours days.
It's average temperature over time.
still cant reply?

Climate is average temperature over time? Says mr brain
Yes, and of course, "hours days".
Hey abu, what is the temperature for the hours days?

what is number 8769?

All the shit on the sidewalks causes cooling.

True. :04:

4a105c1a1194fa2e.jpeg

Forum List

Back